Expert Orlando Car Accident Lawyers
Experienced Advocates Who Know How to Win Tough Cases
Car accidents can happen to anyone at any time, and when they do, the results may be devastating, involving catastrophic injuries or even wrongful death. In many severe accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgeries or even lifetime care. Less severe accidents can also traumatically affect one’s life, creating difficulties which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your own car.
Additional challenges can include lost wages due to missing work and finding the right doctor to see and covering medical costs. Many insurance companies do not pay these expenses or compensate accident victims fairly. When this happens, the experienced Orlando car accident attorneys at The Trial Professionals P.A. can help.
What Causes Car Accidents?
Throughout the nation, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading causes of injury and death. Automobile accidents occur in a multitude of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these accidents is almost limitless. For this reason, it is very important that the attorney which you hire has the skill and resources needed to properly address the unique aspects of your case.
Some of the common causes of car accidents include:
- Excessive speed
- Sudden braking
- Reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failure to obey traffic lights or signs
- Falling asleep at the wheel
- Aggressive driving/ road rage
- Lack of turn signals
- Automobile defects
- Improper repairs
- Driver distractions (texting / talking on cell phone, etc.)
Types of Injuries That Frequently Occur
Common injuries in car accidents can include:
- Fractured or broken bones
- Spinal injuries ranging from herniated discs to paralysis
- Brain Injury
- Closed head injuries
- Headaches, dizziness, ringing in the ears, etc.
If you were not the at-fault driver in an automobile accident, you have the right to be compensated for injuries sustained and damages suffered in the car accident. These may include medical expenses, loss of income and future earnings, property damage and pain and suffering. Whatever kind of damages you have sustained as a result of another driver’s fault, the Orlando car accident attorneys at The Trial Professionals P.A. have the experience necessary help you pursue compensation.
What Can Our Accident Attorneys Do for Your Case?
The Trial Professionals P.A. realize that being involved in a vehicle or car accident is stressful enough, which is why we are here to handle all aspects of your injury case.
When you retain our counsel, we can get to work doing the following:
- Examining evidence – We examine police reports, medical records, vehicle damage, GPS data, and any other evidence that may help your case
- Determining fault – Our Florida car accident lawyers look at the facts of your case, and will explore all avenues to determine which parties may be liable for your accident.
- Arranging medical treatment – We can arrange medical treatment for you even if you do not have insurance or if your insurance is limited.
- Speaking to witnesses – We speak to any witnesses to the accident, and if necessary, bring them to testify in court
- Hiring experts – We use experts in a variety of fields to help Increase the value of your case.
- Dealing with insurance companies – At The Trial Professionals P.A., we have years of experience in representing car accident victims and know how to deal with insurance companies who are reluctant to pay what they should.
- Going to trial if necessary – We are not afraid to go to trial for our clients. While most car accident cases settle without the need for a trial, our goal is to make sure that you receive every penny to which you are entitled. We will do everything in our power to successfully pursue your case.
Ready to have your car accident case reviewed by a seasoned legal professional? Call (855) 375-9959.