After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Alafaya. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Longwood, Deltona, Aloma, Lockhart, Bonita Springs and more!
Expert Alafaya Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities like Groveland, Buena Ventura Lakes, Lake Monroe, El Jobean, Kendall, Englewood Beach and throughout Florida. Contact our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident attorneys make a special effort to make sure injury cases are processed swiftly and efficiently in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Alafaya car accident lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable car accident situation. From head-on crashes, rear-end crashes, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, speeding collisions, rollover accidents, collisions with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Alafaya auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Alafaya personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any type of motor vehicle wreck.
Each year millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving automobiles, wagons collisions, mopeds accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in auto accidents in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced vehicle and truck crash legal professional in Alafaya will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents may occur to any person at any moment, and whenever they do, the consequences may be devastating, involving catastrophic injuries and even wrongful death. In several major accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgical procedures or even life-time care. Less severe traffic collisions can also traumatically alter one's lifestyle, producing problems which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal car.
Some other challenges can easily also include reduced wages due to missing work and searching for the right physician to visit and paying for medical expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not pay these kinds of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Alafaya car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Alafaya, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro right away to review your case - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Alafaya caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to analyze your recent personal injury, determine the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in a car crash have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced an auto crash, you may be injured, you may likely have thoughts about what to do later, and you may not even determine where to commence. Car accidents can present intricate issues, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, stressful, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and seasoned lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Alafaya motor vehicle collision attorneys have a solid record of securing successful results for individuals who have been injured in car traffic collisions, workplace injuries and other torts.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading determinant of trauma and death. Motor vehicle accidents take place in a multitude of ways and the wide range of traumas sustained in these types of calamities is almost immeasurable. For this reason, it is extremely crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the expertise and resources needed to adequately resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to operate a car in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to make use of due care while steering a car has major repercussions as you may be putting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the number one cause of vehicle negligence not primarily in FL but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle traffic collisions are linked to persons talking on the cell phone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the primary root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car comes from teen drivers. This along with the absence of driving experience can be calamitous in a significant amount of youngster driver wrecks. A few states have outlawed hand held cellphone usage for this very factor. Many big companies also have rigorous policies in place suppressing their workers from using a cellphone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are tremendously common in The Sunshine State as a result of the amount of tourisms that visit our state each year. A large number of wrecks in the State of Florida are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their gps equipment than the road in front of them. As FL's residents grows, so does the amount of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you and focusing on the freeway is a fabulous strategy to prevent automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many car or truck wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space around your car and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite of how small.
FL has actually implemented a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical element. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both individuals could be held accountable for the wreck. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for an accident, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect several programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally established several awareness training programs around the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, vehicle manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also developed technology to aid parents by letting them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technological advances has definitely diminished auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will likely be spared.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Alafayan injury lawyers also provide free assessments to examine the particulars of your case and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reliable lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Alafayan injury lawyers are skilled in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?