After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are common in the bustling city of Altamonte Springs, FL, and unfortunately, they can cause devastating impacts on victims' lives. From physical and emotional injuries to property damage, auto accidents can result in significant loss. However, the legal process can be incredibly complex and intimidating when it comes to getting the compensation you deserve after an auto accident.
That's why it's crucial to have a knowledgeable and experienced auto accident lawyer by your side. At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in handling auto accident cases in Altamonte Springs, FL, and our team of attorneys has extensive knowledge of the legal proceedings involved. Our aggressive approach to representing our clients ensures we fight for every penny they deserve.
In Altamonte Springs, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. has served clients in various cities and counties, including Longwood, Winter Springs, Oviedo, Maitland, Casselberry, Seminole County, and Orange County.
Our auto accident lawyers understand how devastating an accident can be, so we take every case seriously and work tirelessly to pursue justice for our clients. From gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies, we handle every aspect of your case so you can focus on improving.
The legal process can be overwhelming, but our attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. are here to guide you every step of the way. We understand the complex nature of auto accident cases and use our extensive knowledge of the law to build a solid case on your behalf.
When hiring an attorney in Altamonte Springs, FL, remember a few essential things. Firstly, finding an attorney with extensive experience handling auto accident cases is crucial. This experience will ensure that the attorney is well-versed in the relevant laws and procedures and can provide you with the best representation possible.
Additionally, you want an attorney who is aggressive and willing to fight for your rights. A passive approach can result in a lower settlement than you deserve, or worse, no settlement.
Finally, it's essential to choose an attorney who is fully committed to your case. At Trial Pro, P.A., we take the time to understand our client's needs and concerns and work tirelessly to provide them with the best possible representation.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Altamonte Springs, FL, you must hire an experienced and aggressive attorney to fight for your rights. At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in handling auto accident cases and have helped numerous clients obtain the compensation they deserve. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Altamonte Springs. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Buena Ventura Lakes, Longwood, Orlovista, Arcadia, Malabar and more!
Expert Altamonte Springs Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Taft, Holden Heights, Orlovista, Port Charlotte, East Naples, Bonita Springs and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our injury lawyers are eager to make a special effort to make sure injury insurance claims are processed fast and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Altamonte Springs car accident lawyers have effectively represented automobile accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable car collision situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end impacts, sport bike collisions, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, ATV collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, incidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Altamonte Springs auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the injured party of an accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Altamonte Springs personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any type of automotive wreck.
Each year millions of folks are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, vans collisions, mopeds crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in automobile collisions in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident almost every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned car and truck collision team of lawyers in Altamonte Springs will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anyone at any time, and when they do, the consequences may be devastating, including disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In various severe car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgeries or even life time care. Lesser serious accidents can also traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, producing complications that involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your own automobile.
Some other challenges can include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and choosing the right health care provider to visit and covering medical expenses. A large number of insurance agencies do not pay these types of expenses or reimburse accident injured people fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Altamonte Springs car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Altamonte Springs, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A. right now to review your case - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Altamonte Springs caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to investigate your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You might be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons hurt in an auto accident have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a car crash, you might be injured, you may have questions in respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start off. Car accidents can present challenging dilemmas, particularly when several vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stress filled, and quite expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Altamonte Springs motor vehicle collision legal professionals have a proven record of attaining outstanding benefits for individuals who have been hurt in auto traffic collisions, workplace injuries and various other personal injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are among the major origins of personal injury and loss of life. Automobile crashes happen in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these types of adversities is virtually limitless. Because of this, it is quite important that the attorney which you hire holds the competence and assets required to resolve the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to drive a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while driving an automotive vehicle has serious repercussions as you may be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number one root cause of car or truck negligence not solely in the State of Fla but in the whole entire nation. Over a million automobile wrecks are associated with people talking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the first reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car originates from young adult vehicle owners. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be calamitous in a substantial amount of youngster driver accidents. Many states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. Multiple large organizations also have strict regulations in place suppressing their team members from using a cell phone while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted vehicle drivers are extremely common in FL as a result of the amount of tourists that visit our state each year. A great deal of collisions in FL are triggered by tourists paying more interest to their gps equipment than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the amount of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a fabulous way to refrain from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop likewise. Most of automobile wrecks and rear end wrecks which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space in between your car or truck and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
The Sunshine State has implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partially at fault for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common variable. If a person merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers could be held accountable for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the crash, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a wreck, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a couple of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally put together various awareness courses around the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also developed technology to help parents by making it possible for them to control the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technology has presently reduced auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives may be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Altamonte Springs personal injury legal professionals also provide free evaluations to review the details of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need an excellent attorney by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Altamonte Springs injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?