After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
When you or a loved one has experienced a car accident, the last thing you want to worry about is navigating the legal system. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge of auto accident cases, and we aggressively fight on behalf of our clients to ensure they receive the compensation they deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll a car accident can take on a person's life. That's why we are dedicated to providing our clients with top-notch legal representation that can help ease their burden during this challenging time. Our attorneys are experienced in all aspects of auto accident law and have successfully resolved cases involving minor fender benders to catastrophic collisions.
If you live in or around Alva, FL, we are here to help. Our attorneys have deep roots in the community and are intimately familiar with the cities and counties in the area. This means we can provide you with personalized legal guidance that considers your case's unique circumstances.
When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., you can expect to receive the following:
- Personalized attention: Every client deserves individualized attention, so we work closely with each person to understand their unique needs and goals.
- Aggressive representation: We take an aggressive approach to representing our clients in court. We are unafraid to fight for your rights before a judge and jury.
- Clear communication: We know that legal proceedings can be confusing, so we prioritize keeping our clients informed every step of the way.
- Years of experience: Our attorneys have been fighting for clients in auto accident cases for many years, and we have a proven track record of success.
When hiring an attorney in Alva, FL, choosing a law firm with your best interests at heart is essential. Trial Pro, P.A. is committed to providing our clients with compassionate and dedicated legal help that can make all the difference in the outcome of their case.
If you've been injured in a car accident, don't wait to seek legal help. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can build a solid case on your behalf. We offer free consultations and will provide you with an honest assessment of your claim. So, don't hesitate – contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to learn more about how we can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Alva. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oldsmar, Pinellas County, Horizons West, Manatee County, Inglewood and more!
Experienced Alva Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Cases
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and across Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident attorneys go out of their way to make certain that personal injury claims are processed fast and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Alva personal injury attorneys have successfully represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable auto collision scene. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, dirt bike crashes, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, public transportation accidents, rollover collisions, unfortunate incidents with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and handled all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Alva auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the victim of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Alva personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any kind of automobile wreck.
Every year millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in car collisions. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, pickups collisions, sport bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died daily in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto accident every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck collision law office in Alva will protect your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents may occur to anybody at any moment, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, including catastrophic impairments and even wrongful death. In quite a few major accidents, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgeries or even lifetime disability. Less severe crashes can also traumatically impact one's existence, producing problems which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your personal vehicle.
Several other difficulties can involve reduced wages as a result of missing work and locating the right specialist to see and dealing with medical expenses. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these types of expenses or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Alva car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Alva, FL Car Accident Attorneys Regardless of where your home is situated Call our office Today for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Alva resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to take a look at your recent personal injury, identify the proper defendant( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an auto wreck, you might possibly be hurt, you may possibly have thoughts about what to do after that, and you may not even know where to begin. Car accidents can create challenging predicaments, particularly when several motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and expensive situations demand a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Alva auto accident legal professionals have a solid record of obtaining outstanding results for people who have been injured in car or truck traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major causes of personal injury and loss of life. Motor vehicle traffic collisions occur in a large number of ways and the wide range of injuries sustained in these types of accidents is virtually immeasurable. Due to this, it is extremely essential that the attorney which you retain has the skill and resources to properly manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to maneuver a vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to apply due care while operating a car has severe implications as you may be placing not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the number 1 source of auto negligence not exclusively in the State of Fla but in the whole country. Over a million motor vehicle traffic collisions are credited to individuals talking on the cell phones and more than 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the number one source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle results from young adult motorists. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove deadly in a significant amount of youngster driver collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held cellphone use for this very factor. Multiple large companies also have rigorous regulations in place baring their workers from using a cellphone while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are extremely common in FL because of the the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A large number of wrecks in Florida are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the expressway ahead of them. As Florida's population expands, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the car ahead of you and focusing on the roadway is a good method to prevent automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop also. Many automobile accidents and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space in between your automobile and the car or truck in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent variable. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both crash, both car drivers may possibly be held accountable for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for an accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a few programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise created many awareness programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, auto manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has undoubtedly decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives are going to be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you anything unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us nothing.
Our Alvan injury attorneys also provide absolutely free evaluations to review the details of your case and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reliable attorney by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in FL.
Our Alva personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. Some of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?