After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents are among the most common personal injury cases in the United States. These accidents are often traumatic and life-changing, leaving victims with severe injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and emotional distress. In these situations, hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer who can help you navigate the legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve is crucial.
If you're in Avalon Park, FL, you must hire a lawyer who has extensive knowledge of auto accident cases and is familiar with the local laws and regulations. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a team of experienced auto accident lawyers in Avalon Park, FL, who have helped numerous clients with their auto accident cases. Our lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients and have a proven track record of success.
Our aggressive approach to our client's cases sets Trial Pro, P.A. apart from other law firms. We understand that auto accident cases are complex and overwhelming, so we work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive the maximum compensation possible. We are unafraid to take on insurance companies or other large corporations on behalf of our clients, and we will do whatever it takes to get the best outcome for our client's cases.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we handle all types of auto accident cases, including car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, etc. Our lawyers have the knowledge and skills to investigate your accident's circumstances and build a solid case on your behalf. We work with a team of experienced professionals, including medical experts, accident reconstruction specialists, and investigators, to gather the evidence needed to support your case.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A. as your auto accident lawyer in Avalon Park, FL, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands. We will handle all aspects of your case, from gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if necessary. We understand the emotional and financial hardships you are facing after an auto accident and will work tirelessly to help you get back on your feet.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Avalon Park, FL, do not wait to hire an attorney. The sooner you hire a lawyer, the better your chances of receiving the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation to discuss your case and help you understand your legal options. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and take the first step toward justice.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Avalon Park. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Mims, Citrus Ridge, Poinciana, Sebastian, Manasota and more!
Experienced Avalon Park Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Cases
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities like Pine Hills, Horizons West, Silver Lake, Charleston Park, Clewiston, Golden Gate and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our injury lawyers strive to assure accident claims are processed quickly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Avalon Park car accident lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable vehicle accident situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end crashes, motor bike collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, pedestrian traffic collisions, rollover accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Avalon Park auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of a car accident triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Avalon Park personal injury lawyers can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured or hurt in any kind of car or truck wreck.
Annually millions of americans are injured, in some instances fatally, in auto collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving automobiles, trucks wrecks, dirt bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle wreck almost every 119 mins, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A skilled auto and truck accident team of lawyers in Avalon Park will protect your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Auto accidents may happen to any person at any time, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving life-threatening injuries and even wrongful death. In several serious wrecks, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a wide range of surgeries or even life-long care. Less serious collisions can at the same time traumatically impair one's existence, creating complications which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own vehicle.
New challenges may include lost wages as a result of missing work and finding the right specialist to see and covering health care expenses. Quite a few insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of charges or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Avalon Park car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Avalon Park Car Accident Lawyers Call our office Without delay to schedule your free case evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Avalon Park led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to investigate your recent accident, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in a car crash have a right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a car crash, you may likely be hurt, you might perhaps have concerns with respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Auto accidents can present challenging complications, particularly when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and costly scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Avalon Park automotive accident lawyers have a proven record of securing successful benefits for clients who have been injured or hurt in cars and truck crashes, workplace accidents and many others personal injuries.
Throughout the nation, and especially in FL, car accidents are among the primary causes of impairment and death. Car accidents take place in a multitude of ways and the variety of personal injuries suffered in these types of accidents is almost immeasurable. Therefore, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill-set and assets necessary to properly resolve the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to drive an auto in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while handling a motor vehicle has major consequences as you can be setting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number 1 source of automobile negligence not exclusively in the State of Fla but in the whole country. Over a million car wrecks are associated with people talking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year across the US. Texting is the main source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. One of the most common source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teenager drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove deadly in a considerable amount of teen driver collisions. Various states have outlawed hand held smartphone use for this very reason. Various large companies also have strict rules in place baring their employees from using a wireless phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are very common in The Sunshine State because of the amount of tourisms that visit our state every year. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the roadway ahead of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the amount of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the motor vehicle in front of you and focusing on the street is a perfect solution to keep away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop also. Many of car or truck accidents and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been prevented by leaving enough space around your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
FL has actually enforced a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partly at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is easily the most usual issue. If someone else merges into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers can possibly be held responsible for the crash. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise put together many different awareness programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, vehicle makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technology has undoubtedly minimized auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, many lives are going to be spared.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you anything unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Avalon Park injury lawyers also offer complimentary consultations to study the particulars of your case and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a renowned lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Avalon Park injury legal professionals are well-versed in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?