After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
It's no secret that car accidents can be incredibly devastating. In the blink of an eye, your life can change forever. Sadly, Avalon Park, FL, is no stranger to horrific car accidents. You need the right attorneys if you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident along Alafaya Trail, Lake Underhill Road, or any other road or highway in the area.
Why is hiring the right attorneys after a car accident so important? The answer is simple: Major injuries due to a car accident can be life-altering. It would help if you had someone who understands the law and can fight for your rights so that you can focus on healing. The last thing you want to do is navigate the complicated legal system independently. That's where we come in.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge of personal injury law. We've seen the devastating impact a car accident can have on someone's life, and we're here to help. Our team of car accident attorneys is dedicated to fighting for you and your family. We'll work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
We understand that the aftermath of a car accident can be overwhelming. Medical bills, lost wages, and emotional trauma can leave you feeling helpless. That's why we'll be with you every step of the way. From the moment you hire us, we'll take care of everything so you can focus on improving.
Our aggressive tone sets us apart from other law firms. We know how important it is to fight for our clients, and we'll do everything possible to ensure justice is served. Don't let insurance companies bully you into settling for less than you deserve. Let us fight for you.
If you're in Avalon Park, FL, or the surrounding areas and have been injured in a car accident, do not hesitate to call us. We're here to help.
We have successfully recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients, and we have the knowledge, resources, and skills to handle even the most complex car accident cases. Our team of attorneys will work tirelessly to investigate your case, negotiate with insurance companies, and litigate your case in court if necessary.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a range of services to our clients, including legal representation, case evaluations, negotiation with insurance companies, and court representation. We also have a network of medical professionals who can provide you with the necessary medical treatment and expert testimony to strengthen your case.
We serve not only Avalon Park, FL but also nearby cities like Azalea Park, Bithlo, and Union Park. Hiring an attorney from Trial Pro, P.A. can greatly increase your chances of receiving fair compensation for your car accident injuries. Contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your case.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Avalon Park. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Satellite Beach, Pinellas County, Meadow Woods, Mango, Maitland and more!
Experienced Avalon Park Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Yeehaw Junction, Edgewood, Leesburg, Three Oaks, North Port, Estero and all over Florida. Call our law firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any individual unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of devastating traumas or even wrongful death. In various serious car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgeries or even life-time disability. Lesser severe traffic collisions can also traumatically impact one's way of life, creating hardships which include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own car.
Many other challenges may include reduced earnings as a result of missing work and choosing the right doctor to visit and paying for health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not compensate these types of bills or reimburse accident victims reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Avalon Park car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in collisions involving cars, vans collisions, choppers traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in motorized vehicle wrecks in 2011-- around one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle wreck just about every 119 minutes, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable motor vehicle and truck collision lawyer in Avalon Park will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons injured in an auto collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreckage, you may well be injured, you may possibly have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to begin. Auto collisions can create intricate dilemmas, primarily when several automobiles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, aggravating, and expensive situations require a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned lawyer with real strength of character. Our Avalon Park motor vehicle collision lawyers have a proven record of attaining successful benefits for people who have been injured or hurt in vehicle traffic collisions, workplace injuries and various other injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Avalon Park Auto Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro Without delay - 800-874-2577
Our personal injury attorneys make a special effort to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed fast and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Avalon Park injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in every imaginable automobile traffic collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end pileups, bike accidents, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, sideswipe accidents, bicycle accidents, traffic collisions with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision claims.
Across the country, and primarily in FL, car accidents are among the leading sources of personal injury and death. Car wrecks take place in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of personal injuries sustained in these types of adversities is almost endless. For this reason, it is quite essential that the attorney which you hire has the skill-set and assets needed to manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to maneuver a car in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the wheel to drive a car the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by serious jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while handling a motor vehicle has severe consequences as you can be setting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the leading root cause of car or truck negligence not primarily in the State of FL but in the whole country. Over a million auto traffic collisions are caused by car drivers talking on the phone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across the country. Texting is the main root cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of mobile phone use while driving arises from teen motorists. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a substantial amount of adolescent driver crashes. A number of states have outlawed hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. Numerous large companies also have rigorous regulations in place banning their staff members from using a cellphone while operating a company car.
Distracted car or truck drivers are significantly common in FL because of the amount of travellers that visit our state every year. A lot of collisions in FL are triggered by travellers paying more interest to their navigation device than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents grows, so does the quantity of automobiles on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the automobile ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a terrific solution to steer clear of automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. The majority of vehicle wrecks and rear end collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a motor vehicle with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how small.
Florida has actually implemented a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be deemed partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most usual factor. If somebody merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both individuals can be held accountable for the wreck. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You may be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many different programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also crafted several awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, automobile makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to help parents by making it possible for them to control the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the driver to control any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this new technology has undoubtedly minimized auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will likely be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Avalon Park injury lawyers also offer completely free evaluations to discuss the specifics of your claim and establish if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reputable attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Avalon Park personal injury lawyers are skilled in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. A few of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Avalon Park Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Avalon Park accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Avalon Park Orange County FL.
Talk with a Avalon Park accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?