After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you or someone you know recently been involved in a car accident in Ave Maria, FL? If so, you already know just how traumatic and life-altering such an event can be, and hiring the right attorneys to help make things right is essential.
Here at Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive experience and knowledge regarding helping those involved in car accidents, especially those that result in significant injuries and damages. Our team of dedicated and skilled attorneys takes an aggressive approach to every case, ensuring that we're fighting for our clients every step of the way.
Ave Maria, FL, is a bustling city with plenty of roads and highways that are unfortunately known for their high rate of car accidents. Zip codes such as 34142 and 34120 are particularly prone to accidents, as are roads like Camp Keais Rd, Oil Well Rd, and Immokalee Rd. If you've been involved in an accident on one of these roads or any other in Ave Maria, you need to act fast and call our attorneys.
Hiring the right attorneys after a car accident cannot be understated. Not only do you need someone who understands the laws and regulations surrounding your case, but you also need someone who can fight tirelessly on your behalf to help you recover the financial damages you're owed.
Our attorneys are known for their dedication to their clients and tuning ability to take on even the most challenging cases. Know that car accident injuries can be severe and debilitating, and we work tirelessly to ensure that our clients receive every penny they're entitled to so that they can focus on healing and moving forward with their lives.
So if you've been involved in a car accident in Ave Maria, FL, and need an aggressive, knowledgeable, and skilled team of attorneys, then look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. Contact us today to schedule your consultation and to learn more about how we can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Ave Maria. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Pinellas County, Edgewood, Longwood, Clarcona, Marco and more!
Experienced Ave Maria Car Accident Lawyers. Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you looking for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer collisions, construction accidents and workers' compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all over Florida. Call our office for a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Auto accidents can occur to any person unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the results may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In numerous serious wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, several surgical procedures or even life time disability. Lesser serious wrecks can at the same time traumatically impact one's life, producing hardships which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your own vehicle.
Added difficulties can easily also include reduced wages because of missing work and locating the proper health care provider to see and covering health care expenses. A large number of insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of expenses or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Ave Maria car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Annually millions of drivers are injured, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle accidents. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, wagons traffic collisions, choppers crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died every single day in motorized vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle wreck each and every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck wreck attorney at law in Ave Maria will safeguard your rights throughout the claim.
Individuals hurt in a car collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreck, you may well be injured, you might have questions regarding what to do next, and you may not even realize where to commence. Auto collisions can create challenging complications, even more so when quite a few car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, stressful, and expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and skilled legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Ave Maria motor vehicle collision attorneys have a proven record of attaining outstanding results for individuals who have been injured in car or truck crashes, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Ave Maria, FL Car Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro As soon as possible for your complimentary initial appointment - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys are eager to make a special effort to assure accident claims are processed very quickly and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Ave Maria car accident attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable auto collision circumstance. From head-on collisions, rear-end pileups, motorcycle accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, trucking traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, injuries with rider-share vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Across the nation, and predominantly in FL, car accidents are one of the major determinant of injuries and death. Motor vehicle traffic collisions occur in a large number of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is pretty much endless. Consequently, it is highly crucial that the attorney which you retain holds the skill and resources required to adequately address the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to handle a car or truck in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while steering an automobile has major consequences as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number one source of auto negligence not just in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are caused by car drivers speaking on the cellphone and in excess of 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the number one source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of mobile phone use while operating a vehicle results from teenage drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a significant amount of adolescent driver wrecks. A few states have outlawed hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Several big companies also have strict rules in place preventing their employees from using a cellular phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in FL as a result of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A large number of collisions in FL are triggered by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation device than the road in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car or truck in front of you and paying attention to the street is a perfect solution to steer clear of automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop likewise. Many vehicular wrecks and rear-end crashes which could have easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your car and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end vehicle accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, regardless how little.
Florida has indeed put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent variable. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may possibly be held liable for the vehicle accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a car accident, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a variety of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well established a handful of awareness courses all over the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not enabling the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has presently minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will likely be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Ave Marian injury legal professionals also offer no charge consultations to discuss the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Ave Marian injury legal professionals are skilled in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. A few of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in helping our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Ave Maria Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Ave Maria accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Ave Maria Collier County FL.
Talk with a Ave Maria accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?