After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you seeking a powerful, experienced auto accident law firm in Azalea Park, FL? Trial Pro, P.A. is the leading legal team in the area, with a wealth of knowledge and skill in handling auto accident cases. We understand the devastating impact an accident can have on your life, and we are here to fight for your rights and secure the compensation you deserve.
Auto accidents are common in Azalea Park and the surrounding counties, including Orange and Seminole. Our team is familiar with the local laws and regulations and has a strong track record of success in representing clients throughout the area. Whether you have been in a minor fender bender or a serious collision, we will work tirelessly to protect your rights and seek justice on your behalf.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we aggressively approach auto accident cases. We understand that the stakes are high, and we will not back down from a challenge. Our attorneys are highly skilled in negotiations and litigation, and we will not rest until we have secured the best possible outcome for your case.
Hiring an attorney after an auto accident is critical to protecting your rights and securing the compensation you deserve. Without a knowledgeable and experienced legal team on your side, you may find yourself facing a long and uncertain legal battle. Insurance companies are notorious for offering lowball settlements to accident victims, and you need an attorney who can hold them accountable and fight for your rights.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can be confident that you have a legal team with the skill, knowledge, and resources to pursue justice on your behalf. We will handle every aspect of your case, from gathering evidence and negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if necessary. We aim to minimize the stress and burden on you so you can focus on your recovery and getting back to your life.
Auto accidents can be devastating, but with the proper legal team, you can secure the compensation you deserve and confidently move forward. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can assist you with your auto accident case. We are here to fight for your rights and ensure you receive the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Azalea Park. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Satellite Beach, Pinellas County, Meadow Woods, Mango, Maitland and more!
Experienced Azalea Park Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction accidents and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities such as Champions Gate, Mount Plymouth, Tangerine, Grove City, Everglades, North Fort Myers and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free of cost and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our personal injury lawyers strive to assure personal injury claims are processed rapidly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Azalea Park car accident attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto collision scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end impacts, motorcycle accidents, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, golf cart collisions, bicycle collisions, unfortunate incidents with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Azalea Park auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless biker, our Azalea Park personal injury lawyers can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any type of automotive traffic collision.
Annually millions of individuals are harmed, in many instances fatally, in automobile traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, semis accidents, motorbikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died daily in motorized vehicle accidents in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in traffic collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident each and every 119 mins, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck accident attorney at law in Azalea Park will safeguard your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents can certainly happen to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including catastrophic personal injuries or even wrongful death. In various serious traffic collisions, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a wide range of surgeries or even life-time disability. Lesser severe injuries can also traumatically impact one's existence, producing difficulties which include working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal automobile.
Various other challenges can consists of reduced earnings because of missing work and finding the proper medical professional to see and covering medical costs. Several insurance agencies do not compensate these types of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Azalea Park car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Azalea Park, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro Today for your free initial appointment - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Azalea Park caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to examine your recent accident, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in an auto accident have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in a car crash, you may be hurt, you may likely have thoughts about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to commence. Car collisions can present complex difficulties, even more so when various automobiles are involved. These types of upsetting, disarranged, aggravating, and expensive scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and seasoned attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Azalea Park car accident lawyers have a solid record of attaining outstanding results for persons who have been injured in vehicle collisions, workplace accidents and various other personal injuries.
Across the country, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary factors of injury and fatalities. Car or truck collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the range of traumas sustained in these adversities is virtually endless. For this reason, it is very essential that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and resources required to adequately address the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to drive a car or truck in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while handling a car has serious repercussions as you might be placing not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number one root cause of automobile negligence not just in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million car or truck accidents are associated with car drivers talking on the phone and in excess of 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across the US. Texting is the primary cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a car comes from teen vehicle owners. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver crashes. A number of states have outlawed hand held smartphone usage for this very factor. Various large organizations also have rigorous policies in place baring their staff members from using a mobile phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in The Sunshine State because of the the volume of vacationers that visit our state every year. A lot of wrecks in Florida are a resulted of vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents grows, so does the volume of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the motor vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a good way to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop likewise. Most of automobile collisions and rear end wrecks which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space between your motor vehicle and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
Florida has put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partially responsible for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common issue. If someone else merges into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both collide, both car drivers might be held accountable for the collision. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a wreck, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect many different programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also created numerous awareness programs around the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, cars and truck manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovations has presently diminished auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, many lives will definitely be saved.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Azalea Park injury attorneys also provide free evaluations to evaluate the particulars of your claim and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a proven attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Azalea Park personal injury attorneys are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Several of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?