After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Bay Hill. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Fort Myers, Orlovista, Alafaya, South Apopka, Sanibel and more!
Expert Bay Hill Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas like Wedgefield, Horizons West, Tavares, Matlacha, Palmona Park, Grove City and all throughout Florida. Call our office for a complimentary and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers go to extremes to ensure injury insurance claims are processed swiftly and correctly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Bay Hill car accident attorneys have effectively represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable auto traffic collision situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end pileups, dirt bike wrecks, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, fatigued traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, collisions with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Bay Hill auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Bay Hill personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of automotive collision.
Each year millions of men and women are harmed, in some cases fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving autos, eighteen-wheelers accidents, scooters crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died daily in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in auto wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An experienced auto and truck accident attorney in Bay Hill will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to anyone at any moment, and the second they do, the consequences may be wrecking, including catastrophic personal injuries and even wrongful death. In many serious accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgeries or even lifespan care. Lesser serious collisions can also traumatically affect one's quality of life, creating difficulties that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your own automobile.
Additional challenges may involve lost earnings due to missing work and locating the right doctor to see and paying for health care costs. Many insurance companies do not cover these fees or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Bay Hill car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Bay Hill Car Accident Attorneys Call to schedule your strategy consultation as soon as possible - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Bay Hill resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to take a look at your recent injury, determine the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto collision have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreck, you may likely be injured, you might probably have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to commence. Traffic accidents can present complex difficulties, particularly when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and knowledgeable lawyer with real strength of character. Our Bay Hill vehicle injury legal professionals have a solid record of achieving successful results for folks who have been injured or hurt in auto traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many others injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the leading factors of personal injury and loss of life. Car or truck wrecks take place in a large number of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these calamities is almost endless. Therefore, it is quite important that the lawyer which you hire holds the skill and assets needed to adequately resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to maneuver an automobile in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to apply due care while manipulating an auto has severe implications as you can be placing not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number 1 source of auto negligence not primarily in The Sunshine State but in the whole country. Over a million vehicle collisions are credited to persons talking on the cell phone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every single year across the US. Texting is the top source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car comes from teenager drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a significant amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Many states have prohibited hand held cell phone use for this very factor. Numerous large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place prohibiting their workers from using a cellphone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted motorists are extremely common in The Sunshine State caused by the amount of travelers that visit our state each year. A lot of accidents in FL are triggered by travellers paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the road ahead of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the quantity of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a fabulous solution to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop likewise. Many vehicle accidents and rear end traffic collisions which could have quite easily been avoided by leaving enough space between your vehicle and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how small.
FL has enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most common factor. If an individual merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals might be held liable for the wreck. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a wreck, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect many programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well developed a variety of awareness courses all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, cars and truck manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has presently diminished auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives may be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Bay Hill personal injury legal professionals also offer completely free consultations to review the specifics of your claim and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and regulations in Florida.
Our Bay Hill injury legal professionals are skilled in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Some of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?