After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Bonita Beach. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Bay Hill, Buena Ventura Lakes, Mango, Venice, Winter Beach and more!
Expert Bonita Beach Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction injuries and workers' compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our injury attorneys strive to ensure accident insurance claims are processed rapidly and without issues in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Bonita Beach injury attorneys have successfully represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle collision scenario. From head-on accidents, rear-end impacts, motorcycle crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, trucking accidents, bicycle accidents, incidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured auto accident claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Bonita Beach auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the fatality of a car accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless biker, our Bonita Beach personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any sort of motor vehicle traffic collision.
Annually millions of people are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, vans wrecks, sport bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in car crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in car wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle wreck each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. An expert auto and truck crash attorney in Bonita Beach will protect your rights over the course of the claim.
Auto accidents may occur to anybody at any time, and when they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving life-threatening impairments and even wrongful death. In various severe car accidents, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgical treatments or even life span care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically alter one's lifestyle, generating hardships that involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
Various other challenges can easily also include reduced earnings due to missing work and finding the right specialist to visit and paying for health care expenses. Many insurance companies do not cover these types of expenses or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Bonita Beach car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Bonita Beach, FL Car Accident Attorneys To Find out about How We Can Help, Call us without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Bonita Beach led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to review your recent personal injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals hurt in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto wreck, you may be hurt, you may perhaps have concerns regarding what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto accidents can create intricate complications, primarily when multiple automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, stress-filled, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Bonita Beach motor vehicle traffic collision legal professionals have a solid record of securing successful results for individuals who have been hurt in automotive crashes, workplace accidents and many others torts.
Throughout the nation, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major factors of injury and fatalities. Auto wrecks happen in a multitude of ways and the range of injuries suffered in these types of adversities is pretty much limitless. Therefore, it is highly important that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill and assets required to effectively address the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to maneuver an automobile in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while handling a motorized vehicle has major repercussions as you may be placing not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 cause of motor vehicle negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million auto collisions are associated with persons speaking on the smartphone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the number one reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car comes from teen drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can be calamitous in a considerable amount of teen driver wrecks. Various states have banned hand held cellular phone use for this very factor. A lot of large companies also have rigorous policies in place baring their workers from using a cellphone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in Florida because of the amount of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A large number of traffic of collisions in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their gps equipment than the road in front of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the quantity of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the car or truck ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a perfect way to avoid automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop also. Many auto wrecks and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your auto and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite of how small.
The Sunshine State has actually enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent element. If someone merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers could be held liable for the car accident. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You could be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the car accident, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for an accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a couple of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise developed a number of awareness programs around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovation has undoubtedly reduced auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, many lives will be spared.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Bonita Beach injury attorneys also provide totally free consultations to review the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Bonita Beach personal injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?