After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can cause severe damage to both individuals and their property. These accidents may often result in significant injuries, long-term medical treatment, and costly repairs. Unfortunately, getting the compensation you deserve after an auto accident is not always easy, especially without the help of experienced auto accident lawyers.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality legal representation for auto accident cases in Buckingham, FL, and the surrounding areas. Our team of experienced attorneys has extensive knowledge of Florida law and will work tirelessly to help you recover the damages you deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Buckingham, FL, it is essential to seek the guidance of an experienced attorney immediately. This will help ensure you receive the compensation you must cover for your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses related to the accident.
We proudly serve clients in Buckingham, FL, and the surrounding areas, including Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, Sarasota County, and Manatee County. Whether you have been in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, our team of auto accident lawyers can provide the guidance and support you must navigate the complex legal proceedings.
When you choose Trial Pro, P.A. as your auto accident legal team, you can be confident that we will work tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you receive the maximum compensation possible. We understand that auto accidents can be traumatic and overwhelming for victims, so we take a compassionate yet aggressive approach to our legal representation.
Our experienced attorneys will thoroughly investigate your accident's circumstances and gather all the necessary evidence to build a solid case on your behalf. We will negotiate with insurance companies to help you get the compensation you deserve, and we are unafraid to go to trial to fight for your rights in court.
When you work with Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are working with a team of lawyers who genuinely care for your well-being and want to help you get the justice you deserve. We are dedicated to helping our clients recover from their injuries and move forward with their lives.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Buckingham, FL, please get in touch with Trial Pro, P.A. today. We offer free consultations and are ready to help you get the compensation you must cover your expenses and move forward with your life.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Buckingham. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Fort Myers, Lake Monroe, Tildenville, Buenaventura Lakes, Safety Harbor and more!
Knowledgeable Buckingham Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Claims
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and across Florida. Contact our law firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our injury lawyers are happy to make a special effort to ensure personal injury insurance claims are processed rapidly and correctly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Buckingham personal injury attorneys have successfully represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile accident situation. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, dirt bike wrecks, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, fatigued accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, personal injuries with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all types of auto accidents claims. Our Buckingham auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a crash caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Buckingham personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of auto collision.
Each year millions of americans are injured or hurt, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving cars, wagons accidents, street bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died every single day in auto crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in car wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A skilled automobile and truck accident team of legal professionals in Buckingham will safeguard your rights during the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to any individual at any time, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic traumas or even wrongful death. In numerous severe wrecks, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgeries or even life-long care. Lesser serious personal injuries can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's way of life, creating difficulties which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your own car or truck.
New difficulties can also include reduced earnings because of missing work and searching for the proper physician to see and dealing with medical expenses. Several insurance companies do not cover these costs or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Buckingham car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Buckingham, FL Auto Accident Attorneys To schedule your free initial assessment Call our office without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Buckingham resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to investigate your recent injury, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You could be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons hurt in an auto collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in an automobile accident, you can be hurt, you probably have concerns in respect to what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start. Car accidents can create challenging challenges, primarily when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, difficult, and costly scenarios demand a compassionate, honest, and skilled law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Buckingham automotive traffic collision legal professionals have a proven record of securing outstanding results for clients who have been injured or hurt in motor vehicle accidents, workplace injuries and many others injuries.
Throughout the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the major sources of impairment and fatalities. Auto traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the wide array of personal injuries suffered in these calamities is pretty much limitless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the attorney which you hire possesses the competence and assets necessary to manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to handle an automobile in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while handling a motorized vehicle has major repercussions as you could be setting not only your own existence in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number one source of car negligence not just in Florida but in the whole entire country. Over a million auto traffic collisions are credited to drivers talking on the mobile phone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the leading cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a car originates from teenage vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove fatal in a considerable amount of teen driver wrecks. Many states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very reason. Several big companies also have rigorous regulations in place baring their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are significantly common in The Sunshine State due to the amount of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation device than the expressway ahead of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the amount of vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the auto in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a good strategy to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop too. Many of automobile wrecks and rear end collisions which could have effortlessly been avoided by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has indeed put into effect a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partially responsible for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most usual issue. If someone merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both car drivers may possibly be held responsible for the wreck. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a crash, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the risks of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally crafted a range of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, auto manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also devised technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new tech has without a doubt minimized auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives are going to be spared.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you anything unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Buckingham personal injury legal professionals also provide absolutely free evaluations to assess the aspects of your insurance claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Buckingham personal injury attorneys are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Some of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?