After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In the aftermath of a car accident, life can suddenly get turned upside down. The challenges can seem endless, from dealing with injuries to lost wages and mounting medical bills. If you have been involved in an auto accident in Buena Ventura Lakes, FL, you need a law firm that understands your pain and is prepared to fight aggressively. That’s where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in.
Our experienced attorneys specialize in auto accident cases and have helped countless clients in Buena Ventura Lakes and surrounding counties. We understand the stress and uncertainty you may be facing, and we are here to help guide you through the legal process so you can focus on recovery.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge of auto accident law. Our attorneys are well versed in the statutes and precedents that govern these cases, and we use that knowledge to build a solid and persuasive case on your behalf. From investigating the accident scene to negotiating with insurance companies and taking your case to trial, we have the skills and experience to obtain the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Regarding auto accident cases, time is of the essence. The longer you wait to hire an attorney, the more difficult it can be to gather evidence and build a solid case. That’s why we urge you to contact Trial Pro, P.A. immediately following an accident. Our attorneys will work quickly to investigate the accident, collect the necessary evidence, and begin building your case.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for various damages, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc. However, the legal process can be overwhelming and confusing, especially if you are dealing with injuries or other issues related to the accident. That’s why you need an attorney who is not only knowledgeable about the law but also compassionate and understanding.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our clients deserve the best possible representation. We will fight aggressively to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to negotiate with insurance companies, take your case to trial if necessary, and obtain the best possible outcome.
In Buena Ventura Lakes, FL, and surrounding counties, our law firm is known for our commitment to clients and aggressive approach to auto accident cases. We are dedicated to protecting your rights and ensuring that justice is served. If you have been involved in an auto accident, you need an attorney to fight for you. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation and to learn more about how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Buena Ventura Lakes. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Clearwater, Immokalee, Hiawassee, Union Park, South Fort Myers and more!
Knowledgeable Buena Ventura Lakes Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Lake Buena Vista, Lake Nona, Ocoee, Immokalee, Tice, Venice and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident attorneys strive to ensure accident claims are processed quickly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Buena Ventura Lakes auto accident lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable automobile collision situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, speeding accidents, bicycle collisions, incidents with Uber vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision claims.
Trial Pro has seen and handled all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Buena Ventura Lakes auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the casualty of a collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Buena Ventura Lakes personal injury attorneys can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured or hurt in any type of motor vehicle wreck.
Each year millions of drivers are hurt, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, wagons wrecks ,motorbikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in auto accidents in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle accident just about every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a car traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned car and truck collision lawyer in Buena Ventura Lakes will protect your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to any individual at any time, and the second they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of catastrophic personal injuries or even wrongful death. In numerous severe car accidents, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgical procedures or even life time care. Lesser serious traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically influence one's way of life, creating difficulties which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your own car.
Some other difficulties can easily include lost wages due to missing work and choosing the right specialist to see and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of bills or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Buena Ventura Lakes car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Buena Ventura Lakes Auto Accident Lawyers Call Now for a conference with an experienced attorney and discuss your legal needs and questions - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Buena Ventura Lakes caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to investigate your recent injury, identify the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You might be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured in an auto collision have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you may likely be injured, you might perhaps have concerns about what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start off. Auto accidents can present complex issues, particularly when multiple car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and costly scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and skilled lawyer with real strength of character. Our Buena Ventura Lakes automobile injury legal professionals have a proven record of getting outstanding results for persons who have been hurt in car or truck accidents, workplace injuries and various other personal injuries.
Throughout the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading sources of injuries and death. Motor vehicle traffic collisions happen in a large number of ways and the wide array of personal injuries suffered in these calamities is pretty much immeasurable. Consequently, it is very crucial that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and resources to adequately manage the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to drive an auto in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while handling an automobile has severe implications as you could be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 root cause of motor vehicle negligence not primarily in Florida but in the entire nation. Over a million vehicle collisions are caused by motorists speaking on the cell phones and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every year across the country. Texting is the top cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from teenager car drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a substantial amount of teen driver crashes. Several states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very reason. Many big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place banning their team members from using a mobile phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in FL because of the the volume of vacationers that visit our state every year. A large number of wrecks in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more interest to their navigation device than the road in front of them. As FL's residents increases, so does the quantity of vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the auto in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a perfect strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop also. Many of car or truck accidents and rear end crashes which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your car or truck and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
The Sunshine State has actually put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent issue. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you both crash, both individuals can possibly be held liable for the accident. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also developed a variety of awareness programs around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to control the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the driver to operate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has certainly decreased auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will certainly be protected.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us nothing.
Our Buena Ventura Lakes personal injury attorneys also offer free evaluations to examine the details of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in FL.
Our Buena Ventura Lakes personal injury legal professionals are skilled in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Some of our legal professionals have been classified as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?