After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be traumatic experiences that can lead to devastating consequences. Even a minor fender bender can leave you with injuries, medical bills, and lost wages. If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Buenaventura Lakes, FL, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer to help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to representing clients injured in auto accidents. Our team of experienced attorneys has extensive knowledge of Florida's auto accident laws, and we have successfully represented clients in countless cases. We understand the complexities of auto accident cases and know how to build a solid case to increase your chances of getting the compensation you deserve.
We are a trial law firm with a reputation for taking cases to court. We do not shy away from challenging circumstances and are unafraid to go to trial to get our clients the best possible outcome. Our aggressive approach has earned us a reputation as one of the most respected law firms in the Buenaventura Lakes, FL, area.
We have represented clients in various auto accident cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- Uber/Lyft accidents
- Distracted driving accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Reckless driving accidents
No matter what type of auto accident you have been involved in, our attorneys have the experience and skills to help you get the compensation you deserve. We will work closely with you to gather evidence, collect witness testimony, and build a solid case to support your claim.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Buenaventura Lakes, FL, it is essential to act quickly. Florida has a statute of limitations on auto accident claims, meaning you only have a limited time to file your claim. Hiring an attorney immediately after your accident can help ensure your claim is filed within the statute of limitations and that you have the best possible chance of getting the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation to all potential clients. During this consultation, we will review your case and answer any questions you may have. We aggressively approach auto accident cases, and our clients deserve the best possible representation. We will fight tirelessly to help you get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Buenaventura Lakes, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our team of experienced attorneys is here to help you through this challenging time. We will fight for your rights and help you get your deserved compensation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Buenaventura Lakes. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Palm Bay, Naples, Tampa, Goldenrod, Aurora and more!
Knowledgeable Buenaventura Lakes Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities such as Lake Buena Vista, Windermere, Holopaw, Estero, Punta Gorda, Naples Park and all throughout Florida. Call our firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys make a special effort to make sure that injury claims are processed quickly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Buenaventura Lakes injury attorneys have effectively represented vehicle accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car accident circumstance. From head-on accidents, rear-end pileups, chopper accidents, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, SUV collisions, bicycle collisions, car accidents with rideshare vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car accident claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Buenaventura Lakes auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the victim of a crash triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Buenaventura Lakes personal injury lawyers can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured or hurt in any sort of vehicle traffic collision.
Each year millions of americans are hurt, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, pickups accidents, scooters crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died per day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- around one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in auto accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash almost every 119 minutes, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced vehicle and truck crash law firm in Buenaventura Lakes will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents may happen to anybody unexpectedly, and when they do, the results may be devastating, involving catastrophic traumas and even wrongful death. In various major collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgical treatments or even lifetime disability. Lesser serious accidents can also traumatically alter one's existence, producing difficulties that include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your personal car or truck.
Several other difficulties can easily involve lost earnings as a result of missing work and choosing the right physician to see and dealing with health care expenses. Quite a few insurance companies do not compensate these costs or compensate car accident injured people fairly. When this happens, the experienced Buenaventura Lakes car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Buenaventura Lakes Car Accident Attorneys Call us for a complementary case consultation as soon as possible - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Buenaventura Lakes led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to analyze your recent injury, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
People injured or hurt in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle crash, you may likely be injured, you might have questions in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to begin. Auto accidents can create intricate complications, primarily when several car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stress-filled, and costly situations require a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Buenaventura Lakes car traffic collision lawyers have a proven record of getting outstanding benefits for folks who have been injured or hurt in automobile traffic collisions, workplace injuries and other injuries.
Across the country, and specifically in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major causes of injuries and death. Automobile accidents happen in a wide range of ways and the array of traumas suffered in these types of adversities is virtually endless. Consequently, it is greatly crucial that the attorney which you hire holds the expertise and resources required to effectively address the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the road, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while handling an automotive vehicle has harsh consequences as you may be placing not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the leading cause of car or truck negligence not exclusively in the State of Fla but in the whole country. Over a million motor vehicle collisions are linked to car drivers talking on the smartphone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every year across the country. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car originates from young adult motorists. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of teen driver crashes. Many states have outlawed hand held mobile use for this very reason. Several large companies also have strict rules in place disallowing their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are extremely common in FL caused by the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of car accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation device than the expressway in front of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the amount of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the car or truck in front of you and paying attention to the street is a great strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many automobile collisions and rear end accidents which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your automobile and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how little.
FL has actually enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be deemed partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent factor. If a person merges into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both collide, both motorists might be held accountable for the crash. In that claim, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a crash, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented multiple programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the perils of operating a car while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well developed multiple awareness training programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, car manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also devised technology to aid parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this advanced technology has undoubtedly decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives may be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Buenaventura Lakes personal injury attorneys also offer free evaluations to study the elements of your claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a highly regarded lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our Buenaventura Lakes personal injury attorneys are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Several of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?