After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be a traumatic and life-changing event for anyone involved. The physical, emotional, and financial toll can be overwhelming, from minor fender benders to catastrophic crashes. If you've been involved in an auto accident in Cape Haze, FL, you need a skilled and experienced attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand your challenges and offer aggressive legal representation to help you navigate the legal system and get the justice you deserve. Our team of experienced auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge and expertise in handling auto accident cases. We work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation you are entitled to.
Whether you've been involved in a car, truck, or motorcycle accident, our auto accident lawyers have the skill, experience, and determination to get you the compensation you need. We understand the complexities involved in auto accident cases and will use our expertise to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to representing the residents of Cape Haze, FL, and surrounding areas. We have successfully represented clients in all cities and counties, including Englewood, Rotonda West, and Placida. Our team of auto accident lawyers is prepared to go the extra mile to ensure you receive the best possible legal representation.
Hiring an auto accident lawyer in Cape Haze, FL, can be challenging and overwhelming. With so many options to choose from, you need an attorney who is experienced, knowledgeable, and aggressive. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are unafraid of taking on insurance companies and fighting for your rights in court. Our attorneys have the skills, experience, and resources to handle even the most complex auto accident cases.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your legal rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We understand how stressful and overwhelming auto accidents can be and are here to help.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Cape Haze, FL, hiring an experienced, knowledgeable, and aggressive attorney to represent you is essential. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have the skills, resources, and expertise to handle all auto accident cases. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering. Contact us for a free consultation today, and let us fight for your legal rights.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Cape Haze. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Deltona, Bay Hill, Pinellas County, Lake Nona, Cape Coral South and more!
Expert Cape Haze Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; motor vehicle accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys go to great lengths to make certain that injury cases are processed rapidly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Cape Haze auto accident attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable vehicle collision circumstance. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, chopper collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, low speed traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, collisions with rider-share vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all types of auto accidents cases. Our Cape Haze auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a collision triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Cape Haze personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any type of motor vehicle wreck.
Annually millions of americans are injured, in many instances fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, trucks accidents, motorcycles collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in car traffic collisions in 2011-- around one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in car wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle wreck each and every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automobile wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced auto and truck wreck law office in Cape Haze will protect your rights over the course of the claim.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to anyone at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In several serious collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, various surgical procedures or even life span care. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically alter one's way of life, generating hardships which involve dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your own automobile.
Some other difficulties can involve lost wages due to missing work and searching for the right health care provider to visit and paying for medical expenses. Various insurance companies do not pay these kinds of fees or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Cape Haze car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Cape Haze Auto Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Cape Haze caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be delighted to take a look at your recent accident, determine the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following damages:
Persons injured in a car accident have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced a car accident, you may be injured or hurt, you might probably have concerns regarding what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to start off. Traffic collisions can present challenging dilemmas, even more so when multiple motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, nerve-wracking, and costly scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and experienced lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Cape Haze vehicle injury legal professionals have a solid record of obtaining successful results for clients who have been injured or hurt in vehicle traffic collisions, workplace accidents and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in Florida, car accidents are one of the primary determinant of injury and loss of life. Vehicle wrecks happen in a multitude of ways and the variety of traumas sustained in these adversities is pretty much endless. Due to this, it is extremely crucial that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and assets to effectively resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to operate a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while operating an automobile has major implications as you can be putting not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the number 1 cause of vehicular negligence not exclusively in The Sunshine State but in the whole nation. Over a million auto wrecks are credited to motorists talking on the mobile phones and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year nationwide. Texting is the main root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most common source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle comes from young adult motorists. This alongside the absence of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of adolescent driver crashes. A few states have prohibited hand held cellphone use for this very reason. A lot of big companies also have strict policies in place banning their workers from using a cellular phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in Florida as a result of the amount of travellers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of collisions in FL are a resulted of vacationers paying more attention to their GPS device than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents thrives, so does the volume of vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the auto ahead of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a perfect way to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop likewise. The majority of motor vehicle collisions and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space around your motor vehicle and the car ahead of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
FL has actually implemented a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be deemed partially at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is easily the most frequent factor. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both collide, both motorists may be held responsible for the accident. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a number of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the perils of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time established a range of awareness courses around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also designed technology to aid parents by enabling them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to operate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has presently reduced auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, much more lives will definitely be saved.
We Do Not Get Paid Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our car accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Cape Haze personal injury legal professionals also offer completely free evaluations to study the aspects of your insurance claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Cape Haze personal injury legal professionals are experts in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. A few of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?