After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In the blink of an eye, a car accident can change your life forever. It can leave you with significant injuries, medical bills, car repairs, and lost wages. If you or a loved one has been a car accident victim in Captiva, FL, you need the right car accident attorneys to help you seek justice and compensation.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the importance of hiring an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer who can help you navigate the complexities of the legal system. We have been serving the citizens of Captiva and other cities in Florida for many years and have helped countless clients seek the compensation they deserve after a car accident.
Our team of attorneys is skilled in handling all types of car accident cases, including those involving drunk driving, distracted driving, speeding, and more. We know the laws and regulations related to car accidents in Captiva, including the roads, intersections, and highways notorious for accidents. Some of the most common areas for car accidents in Captiva include Captiva Drive, Sanibel-Captiva Road, and Andy Rosse Lane.
Our aggressive attorneys do not shy away from taking on insurance companies and other parties that may be responsible for your injuries. Significant injuries from a car accident, such as spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, and broken bones, can devastate your life. That's why we fight hard to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, and suffering.
If you've been in a car accident in Captiva, FL, do not wait to get in touch with Trial Pro, P.A. Our skilled car accident attorneys are here to help you seek justice and compensation. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Captiva. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Tildenville, Avalon Park, Meadow Woods, Citrus Ridge, Williamsburg and more!
Experienced Captiva Car Accident Lawyers. Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you looking for a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to drop by our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of accidents; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck accidents, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all throughout Florida. Call our office for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Car accidents may occur to any individual at any moment, and the second they do, the outcomes may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening traumas or even wrongful death. In quite a few severe wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, quite a few surgeries or even life-time disability. Less serious collisions can also traumatically impair one's quality of life, creating problems that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car or truck.
Multiple challenges may also include lost earnings due to missing work and searching for the proper doctor to see and covering health care costs. A lot of insurance companies do not pay these types of charges or indemnify car accident injured people fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Captiva car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Annually millions of women and men are harmed, in many instances fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in accidents involving cars, vans collisions, dirt bikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in automotive vehicle accidents in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car accident every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck wreck law firm in Captiva will protect your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Individuals injured in an auto traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile wreck, you may well be hurt, you may perhaps have thoughts about what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to start. Auto accidents can present complex difficulties, even more so when several vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stress-filled, and quite expensive circumstances demand a thoughtful, honest, and skilled lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our Captiva automotive accident lawyers have a solid record of achieving outstanding results for folks who have been injured or hurt in car or truck wrecks, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Captiva, FL Car Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro, P.A Law Firm without delay - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys are willing and eager to make an extra effort to ensure accident claims are processed very quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Captiva personal injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable vehicle accident scene. From head-on accidents, rear-end crashes, scooter crashes, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, driver error accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision insurance claims.
Across the country, and specifically in Florida, car accidents are among the primary origins of injuries and death. Automobile crashes occur in a wide range of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these accidents is practically limitless. Due to this, it is extremely crucial that the attorney which you hire holds the competence and resources required to adequately address the specific aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to drive a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving can be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to use due care while steering a motor vehicle has harsh consequences as you might be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary source of car or truck negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the whole country. Over a million car wrecks are attributed to people speaking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across the US. Texting is the first root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of mobile phone use while operating a vehicle arises from young adult drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can prove calamitous in a substantial amount of adolescent driver accidents. Some states have banned hand held mobile usage for this very factor. A lot of big organizations also have strict regulations in place baring their employees from using a wireless phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted motorists are very common in FL as a result of the amount of tourists that visit our state yearly. A large number of collisions in the State of Florida are caused by vacationers paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the roadway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the quantity of automobiles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck ahead of you and focusing on the freeway is a terrific strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop too. Many vehicular accidents and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space between your automobile and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how small.
FL has actually implemented a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partly responsible for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual factor. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both individuals can possibly be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for an accident, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the perils of operating a car while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has equally created a number of awareness programs throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, automobile manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also devised technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technological advances has presently decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives will definitely be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Captiva personal injury attorneys also offer complimentary evaluations to evaluate the aspects of your case and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a proven lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Captiva personal injury lawyers are experts in personal injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Captiva Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Captiva accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Captiva Collier County FL.
Talk with a Captiva accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?