After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you or a loved one been involved in an auto accident in Casselberry, FL? If so, you must contact an experienced auto accident lawyer right away. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience in auto accident cases throughout Casselberry and other cities and counties across Florida.
Auto accidents can be devastating, both physically and financially. In addition to the physical injuries sustained, victims often experience emotional trauma and financial hardship due to medical bills, lost wages, and vehicle repairs. This is where the expertise of an auto accident lawyer comes in. Our skilled attorneys will fight tirelessly to protect your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Regarding auto accidents, time is of the essence. The longer you wait to hire an attorney, the more complex your case may become. Evidence can be lost, witnesses can become harder to locate, and insurance companies will likely begin building their defense against your claim. This is why consulting with an attorney immediately after an accident is critical.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the complexities of auto accident cases. Our attorneys deeply understand Florida law as it applies to auto accidents, and we will use our knowledge and experience to build a solid case on your behalf. We will investigate the accident, gather evidence, and work with experts in various fields to establish liability. We will also negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Our aggressive approach to auto accident cases has helped us achieve many successful outcomes for our clients. We are committed to helping victims and their families recover physically, emotionally, and financially from accidents.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Casselberry, FL, do not wait to contact Trial Pro, P.A. We offer a free consultation, so you can speak with us about your case and determine the best course of action. Our attorneys will provide you with the guidance and support you must navigate the often complex legal proceedings of an auto accident case. Let us fight for you and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Casselberry. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Hunters Creek, Campbell, South Creek, Winter Springs, Gateway and more!
Expert Casselberry Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Paradise Heights, Campbell, Gotha, Cape Coral, Bokeelia, Naples and across Florida. Contact our office for a free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our car accident attorneys bent over backwards to make sure that accident claims are processed rapidly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Casselberry injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, scooter crashes, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, texting traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, collisions with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Casselberry auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the casualty of an accident as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Casselberry personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any sort of automotive accident.
Yearly millions of americans are injured, sometimes fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, trucks collisions, motorbikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in automotive vehicle collisions in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto wreck every 119 mins, and a person is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced vehicle and truck wreck team of legal professionals in Casselberry will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can certainly happen to any individual at any time, and the instant they do, the results may be wrecking, including devastating injuries or even wrongful death. In many serious traffic collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, numerous surgical procedures or even lifetime disability. Less severe personal injuries can at the same time traumatically affect one's lifestyle, creating complications that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your personal automobile.
Additional challenges may also include lost wages as a result of missing work and finding the proper physician to visit and dealing with medical costs. Several insurance agencies do not cover these types of bills or indemnify accident victims reasonably. When this happens, the experienced Casselberry car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Casselberry, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact our office for a complementary case evaluation without delay - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Casselberry caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to investigate your recent injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals hurt in a car traffic collision have a right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a car wreck, you may be injured or hurt, you might perhaps have concerns in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even know where to begin. Auto accidents can present intricate problems, even more so when several motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and costly scenarios demand a compassionate, honest, and seasoned law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Casselberry automobile accident attorneys have a proven record of attaining successful benefits for clients who have been hurt in automotive accidents, workplace injuries and other injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are one of the primary origins of injury and fatalities. Car or truck crashes take place in a wide variety of ways and the wide array of traumas sustained in these types of calamities is practically endless. For this reason, it is highly important that the attorney which you hire has the skill-set and assets necessary to manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while using a motorized vehicle has major consequences as you may be placing not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the primary source of vehicular negligence not solely in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million auto accidents are linked to persons talking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the main reason for distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most common source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teen vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of adolescent driver accidents. A few states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very factor. Various large companies also have strict regulations in place disallowing their staff members from using a cell phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in FL due to the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of hit and run accidents in Florida are a resulted of tourists paying more interest to their GPS device than the highway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the quantity of car or trucks on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the auto in front of you and focusing on the road is a perfect solution to refrain from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. Many of automobile wrecks and rear end collisions which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space around your auto and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has indeed put into effect a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most typical issue. If another person merges right into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you the two collide, both drivers could be held responsible for the auto accident. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for an accident, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented various programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also developed a variety of awareness courses throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also developed technology to aid parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new tech has presently diminished auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives may be spared.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us nothing.
Our Casselberry personal injury attorneys also offer no cost evaluations to study the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need an excellent lawyer on your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in FL.
Our Casselberry injury legal professionals are skilled in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?