After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents can happen anywhere, anytime, and can be a traumatic and life-changing experience. Whether you are driving on I-4, US-17, or any other road in or around Casselberry, FL, a car accident can cause significant injuries, loss of wages, psychological trauma, and financial burdens. In such a situation, hiring the right car accident attorney to fight for your rights and secure fair compensation for your losses is crucial.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we believe every car accident victim deserves quality representation and aggressive advocacy. Our team of highly-skilled and experienced attorneys is dedicated to helping people who have suffered significant injuries due to a car accident. We understand the complexities of car accident cases and know how to navigate the legal system to maximize your compensation.
When you hire us as your car accident attorney in Casselberry, FL, we will work tirelessly to investigate the accident, gather evidence, and build a strong case. We will negotiate with the insurance companies to ensure that you receive a fair settlement, and if necessary, we will take your case to trial to pursue justice for you.
We know that car accidents can cause various injuries, from broken bones and lacerations to traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord damage. We also understand the emotional toll a car accident can take on you and your loved ones. That is why we offer compassionate and personalized representation to help you through this difficult time.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident in Casselberry, FL, do not hesitate to contact us. We will provide a free consultation to discuss your case and legal options. Let us fight for your rights and help you get your deserved compensation. You can count on us for aggressive and effective representation.
Our goal is to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our commitment to success is evident in our extensive track record. We have offices located throughout Florida, including nearby cities such as Winter Springs and Altamonte Springs. If you have been involved in a car accident, do not delay in seeking legal representation. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation with one of our skilled car accident attorneys. We are here to help you navigate the legal process and get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Casselberry. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Titusville, Cocoa Beach, Immokalee, Deltona, Baldwin Park and more!
Experienced Casselberry Car Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Cases
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, tractor-trailer collisions, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities such as Pittman, UCF Area, Hunters Creek, Vanderbilt Beach, Grove City, Coconut and all over Florida. Contact our firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Auto accidents can occur to any individual unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the results may be devastating, involving devastating impairments and even wrongful death. In numerous major collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, a wide range of surgeries or even life span disability. Less serious collisions can also traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, generating difficulties which include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
New difficulties can involve lost wages due to missing work and finding the proper health care provider to see and dealing with health care expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of bills or indemnify car accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Casselberry car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Every year millions of people are injured, in certain cases fatally, in auto accidents. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers traffic collisions, motorbikes accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in automobile traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in car accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident every 119 minutes, and one is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled vehicle and truck accident attorney at law in Casselberry will safeguard your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Individuals injured or hurt in a car collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an automobile wreckage, you might possibly be injured, you might perhaps have questions with respect to what to do later, and you may not even realize where to start. Traffic accidents can create intricate complications, primarily when numerous vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stressful, and expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and knowledgeable legal team with real strength of character. Our Casselberry car collision attorneys have a proven record of securing outstanding benefits for people who have been injured or hurt in automobile crashes, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Casselberry Car Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro As soon as possible - 800-874-2577
Our accident lawyers go to great lengths to ensure personal injury insurance claims are processed quickly and without issues in order that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Casselberry injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle accident situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, sport bike crashes, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe traffic collisions, bicycle accidents, unfortunate incidents with rideshare vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision insurance claims.
Across the country, and specifically in FL, car accidents are one of the primary factors of injuries and death. Motor vehicle crashes happen in a multitude of ways and the wide range of injuries sustained in these types of calamities is pretty much immeasurable. Due to this, it is greatly important that the lawyer which you hire possesses the competence and assets necessary to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to drive a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating a motor vehicle has major consequences as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the leading source of auto negligence not exclusively in The Sunshine State but in the whole country. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are credited to persons talking on the cellphone and around 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the first source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of cell phone use while driving results from teenage drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove disastrous in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Many large companies also have strict rules in place baring their staff members from using a cellular phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in Florida caused by the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of of collisions in Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the volume of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a great solution to keep away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop too. The majority of vehicular wrecks and rear end wrecks which could have easily been avoided by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the car or truck in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
FL has indeed put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially responsible for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most common issue. If another person merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may possibly be held responsible for the collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a car accident, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced several programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the perils of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has likewise established a handful of awareness courses all over the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, auto makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovation has already minimized auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will be saved.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Casselberry personal injury attorneys also offer complimentary consultations to examine the aspects of your case and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or someone else you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a renowned lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Casselberry injury attorneys are well-versed in accident litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Casselberry Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Casselberry accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Casselberry Orange County FL.
Talk with a Casselberry accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?