After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Accidents are inevitable, but the aftermath can lead to numerous losses, injuries, and even death. Among the most common accidents, slips and falls are the leading causes of catastrophic injuries such as brain damage, spinal cord injuries, fractures, and dislocations. Injuries from slip and fall accidents can be severe and life-changing, albeit preventable in most cases. As a Trial Pro, P.A., we are a law firm with extensive knowledge and experience in personal injury law, including slip and fall accidents. Our attorneys serve various cities and counties within Celebration, FL, and we have helped many clients recover maximum compensation for their injuries. If you or your loved one is a victim of slip and fall accidents, you need an experienced attorney to help you navigate the legal proceedings and hold the liable parties accountable for their negligence.
Types of personal injuries from slip and fall accidents
Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere but are prevalent in public places such as supermarkets, parking lots, sidewalks, and restaurants. The injuries from such accidents can range from minor bruises to severe and long-lasting injuries. The most common types of personal injuries as a result of slip and fall accidents include:
- Head injuries - Often, the impact of the fall can lead to concussions, traumatic brain injuries(TBI), and skull fractures. Head injuries can be severe and can cause long-term or permanent damage, leading to cognitive impairment, balance and mobility issues, and changes in behavior.
- Spinal cord injuries - A slip and fall accident can also cause severe damage to the spinal cord, resulting in partial or complete paralysis, loss of sensation, and bowel or bladder dysfunction. A spinal cord injury can affect the victim's quality of life and independence.
- Broken bones - Falling on a hard surface can result in fractures or broken bones, including hip, wrist, and ankle fractures. Broken bones require immediate medical attention and can take a long time to heal, especially for older people.
- Soft tissue injuries - Soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains, and bruises are common in slip and fall accidents. Although they may appear minor, such injuries can affect a person's daily activities, leading to pain, discomfort, and loss of mobility.
How a slip and fall attorney can help you
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident, you need an attorney to help you recover maximum compensation for your injuries. Our attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. have extensive knowledge and experience in slip and fall accidents, and we will fight aggressively to ensure that you get justice. Our team will:
- Investigate the accident - Our attorneys will investigate the property owner's negligence that led to the accident to identify the liable parties.
- Collect evidence - We will gather all the necessary evidence, including eyewitness statements, photos, and video footage, to prove the negligent party's liability.
- Negotiate with insurance companies - We will negotiate to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
- File a lawsuit - If necessary, we will file a lawsuit against the liable parties and represent you in court.
Slip and fall accidents can lead to catastrophic injuries that can be life-changing. If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury from a slip and fall accident, you need a competent and experienced attorney. As a Trial Pro, P.A., we will fight aggressively to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. We serve various cities and counties within Celebration, FL, and are always available to help you in your time of need. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for slip and fall victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Celebration. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Hillsborough County, Apopka, Saint Cloud, South Apopka, Melbourne and more!
Unsafe conditions or unaddressed hazards can quite easily create somebody to slip or trip and also fall, and also can cause severe injuries, traumatic brain injury, and even death. Slip & fall accidents can happen anywhere and also at any time and can usually cause all types of complex injuries. Flight terminals, hotels and resorts, pizzerias, food stores and also shopping malls are just a few examples of a few of the locations in which these unfortunate incidents can take place. A slip and fall accident can additionally create significant economic stress and anxiety as medical expenses accumulate and the injured person can't function.
Common Reasons For Slip and Fall Injuries in Orange County, Florida
A home, establishment or various other buildings can have any number of risky conditions. Some conditions that might cause you to be injured in a slip and fall injury case are:
- Slippery or Damp Floors
- Unequal or Busted Sidewalks
- Broken or Poorly Built Staircase
- Stairwells or Hallways with Inadequate Lights
- Loose Hand Rails
- Buildings with entries and exits that do not have Handicapped Easy Access
- Improperly created or maintained Parking Area or Walkway Ramps.
- Improperly Aligned Elevators Escalators
- Missing Warning Signs - Wet Floor Signs
- Swimming Pool Safety and Security Neglect
- Uneven Pool Decks
Experienced Celebration Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find a Slip And Fall Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction accidents and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities like Maitland, Winter Springs, Longwood, Lake Harbor, Gateway, Kendall and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Property owners, real property managers, and commercial business owners are bound by law to maintain their premises risk-free for guests. Often, many don't live up to that responsibility. Annually, thousands of people slip and fall on someone else's property in Celebration, Florida. These premises liability personal injuries can have devastating implications.
Our experts have represented hundreds if not thousands of people who have been hurt because of a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injury on another individual's residence or at a retail building. In our one hundred+ yrs of combined experience, Trial Pro, P.A. has recovered millions of dollars for accident victims.
Slip and fall injury claims could be very difficult to substantiate given that it can be hard to demonstrate who was responsible for the injury. A large number of slip and fall claims turn on whether someone conducted negligently. To demonstrate neglect on the part of the property owner, your attorney has to prove that the incident was triggered by a dangerous condition on the property and also the property owner knew or really should have known about the issue. A hazardous condition can be described as an unreasonable danger to the visitors that they should not have foreseen. An experienced slip and fall legal professional will know how to examine the evidence for these factors and compiled the toughest possible lawsuit for compensation.
Need to File a Slip And Fall Accident Claim? Talk with our Expert Celebration, FL Slip And Fall Accident Claim Attorneys Call our office As soon as possible and put our team of seasoned legal professionals to help you now - 800-874-2577
"Slip and fall" injuries and "trip and fall accidents" are easily the most common sort of accident that takes place in a retail store or establishment. Most disturbing, nevertheless, is that most of these injuries could have been easily prevented with the proper amount of inspection and repair and maintenance by the store owners and staff members.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have seen the high price tag of property owner negligence. Slip and fall personal injuries can cause major damages, lengthy hospital stays, costly therapy, lifetime physical agony, and even wrongful death. That's too high a price for any casualty to pay.
Store owners have a responsibility to maintain their property in a reasonably safe condition. Hence, we strongly believe commercial properties should regularly check their floor surfaces for waste, spilled water, and other slip-trip hazards. We also strongly believe that businesses should promptly, clearly, and obviously warn unsuspecting individuals of any unsafe conditions until they are cleaned up or fixed.
There are all kinds of slip and fall or premises liability situations. People can suffer devastating injuries by falling down damaged steps, slipping on wet surfaces, drowning in a swimming pool, getting burned in a fire or explosion, sustaining lacerations from broken or cracked glass, getting bitten by a pet dog, suffering injuries from a roof collapse or from being mugged or assaulted as a result of not enough security. Hazardous conditions can exist in any type of open space or premises. Devastating incidents widely occur at shopping centers, food market stores, state and federal government facilities, retail facilities, movie theaters, condominiums and even residential homes.
Each year, lots of consumers are hurt in slip and falls all over Central and South Florida. It can be problematic for these injury victims to determine who is responsible for the mishap. In some cases, those who are hurt are completely or partially responsible for the accident. Many other times, the property owner or its staff members are solely responsible. This is due to the fact that the residential or commercial property owner has the responsibility to maintain the residential or commercial property fairly clear of hazards that could injure guests. A knowledgeable slip and fall lawyer will see many different sorts of lawsuits and can accurately evaluate accountability in your slip and fall claim. One primary indicator of negligence is whether the building owner took proper actions to keep the property safe.
If your trip and fall accident in Celebration caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the neglectful residential or commercial property owner and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be happy to analyze your recent fall injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
- Health care costs
- Lost incomes
- Pain and suffering damages
- Psychological distress
- Disability expenses
In the event that you or a loved one has experienced a slip and fall accident because of property owner negligence, the law is on your side. But the law is not enough. You also need a skilled attorney who will relentlessly pursue justice on your behalf. While Trial Pro can't make property owners provide a safe environment, we will make sure they are held entirely liable for their actions.
Our Celebration injury legal professionals are skilled in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. A few of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our trip and fall accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you anything unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will pay us nothing.
Our Celebration injury attorneys also offer totally free evaluations to examine the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in FL.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Slip and Fall Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- What Happens at a Deposition?
- What is a Contingent Fee?
- Do I have to pay my Medical Bills from my Settlement?
- How are Medical Bills Covered While The Claim Is Pending?
- How do Insurance Adjusters Settle Cases?
- How do you calculate pain and suffering damages?
- How long does it take to receive an offer of compensation?
- Reasons Why You Should Not Represent Yourself in Court
- Things I wish I knew before I became a Lawyer
- What do expert witness do?
- What Does Burden of Proof Mean in Law?
- What Does Evidence Mean in the Law?
- What does it mean when case is in suit?
- What Is A Deposition?
- What Is A Motion To Dismiss?
- What is a Settlement Agreement?
- What is a statute of limitations?
- What is Comparative Negligence?
- What is Included in Pain and Suffering?
- What is The Difference Between Negligence And Negligence Per Se?
- How Do You Respond To A Low Settlement Offer?
- What Are The Elements Of Negligence Per Se?
- What Is The Difference Between Negligence And Negligence Per Se?