After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can leave anyone feeling helpless and in pain. Not only can they cause physical injuries, but they can also put a severe financial burden on the victim and their family. If you have been involved in a car accident in Chokoloskee, FL, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer to help you navigate the complex legal process and fight for your rights.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the severe consequences that auto accidents can have, and we are dedicated to helping clients in Chokoloskee and surrounding areas recover the compensation they deserve. Our team of skilled attorneys has years of experience and extensive knowledge of handling auto accident cases, ranging from minor fender benders to catastrophic collisions.
If you have been involved in an auto accident, the first and most important step you should take is to seek medical attention. Even if you feel fine, getting checked out by a medical professional is essential, as some injuries may not be immediately apparent. Once you have received medical treatment and taken care of yourself, the next step is to hire an experienced auto accident lawyer.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we aggressively represent those injured in auto accidents. We have helped numerous clients in Chokoloskee, FL, and surrounding areas recover compensation for their medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We aim to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve so that you can focus on your recovery.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, there are several things you must do to protect your rights. Here are some steps to take:
- Contact an experienced auto accident lawyer in Chokoloskee, FL, immediately. You want an attorney who can start working on your case directly so you do not miss any crucial deadlines.
- Document everything related to the accident. This includes taking photos of the damage to your car and any injuries you suffered, keeping track of your medical bills and expenses, and obtaining a copy of the police report.
- Be cautious when talking to insurance adjusters. It's essential to remember that insurance companies are making money, and they may try to downplay your injuries or offer you a low settlement. That's why it's best not to talk to an adjuster until you have spoken with your attorney.
- Do not sign anything until you have consulted with an attorney. Insurance companies will often try to get you to sign a settlement agreement quickly, but these agreements will often contain language that waives your right to sue in the future. Ensure you have an attorney review any settlement offer before signing anything.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the stress and uncertainty of being involved in an auto accident. We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to anyone who has been injured. During this consultation, we'll review the details of your case and give you an honest assessment of your legal options.
Our team of dedicated attorneys has extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases in Chokoloskee and surrounding areas. We will fight aggressively for your rights and work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Chokoloskee. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Naples, Kissimmee, Venice, Alafaya, Sherman Park and more!
Knowledgeable Chokoloskee Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; auto accidents motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Get in touch with our firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle attorneys go the distance to make certain that injury claims are processed fast and without problems so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Chokoloskee personal injury attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in many imaginable car traffic collision scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, motorcycle collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, driver error collisions, bicycle collisions, car accidents with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Chokoloskee auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless biker, our Chokoloskee personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any sort of vehicle accident.
Yearly millions of individuals are injured, in many instances fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving cars, pickups crashes, motorcycles crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every single day in auto wrecks in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle wreck just about every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck crash team of legal professionals in Chokoloskee will protect your legal rights during the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any individual at any moment, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving disastrous injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few severe collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even life span care. Lesser serious collisions can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's existence, creating difficulties which include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal car or truck.
Similar challenges can easily include reduced wages as a result of missing work and locating the right specialist to visit and paying for health care expenses. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these types of expenses or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Chokoloskee car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Chokoloskee, FL Car Accident Lawyers To Find out about How We Can Help, Contact us today - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Chokoloskee resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to investigate your recent injury, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward getting a settlement. You could be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons hurt in a car collision have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you may be injured, you might perhaps have questions about what to do next, and you may not even determine where to commence. Auto collisions can present intricate difficulties, especially when several car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, aggravating, and costly situations demand a compassionate, sincere, and skilled law firm with substantial strength of character. Our Chokoloskee vehicle accident attorneys have a proven record of getting successful benefits for people who have been injured or hurt in car or truck wrecks, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Across the country, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary sources of injuries and loss of life. Auto accidents take place in a large number of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these accidents is almost endless. Because of this, it is quite crucial that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and assets required to effectively manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to maneuver a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while handling a car has major implications as you could be putting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the number 1 root cause of car negligence not only in The Sunshine State but in the entire nation. Over a million car wrecks are caused by vehicle drivers talking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across America. Texting is the leading source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle results from young adult vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove lethal in a significant amount of young adult driver collisions. Several states have banned hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Various big companies also have strict regulations in place banning their team members from using a smartphone while operating a company car.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of wrecks in Florida are caused by tourists paying more interest to their gps system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the amount of automobiles on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the street is a good strategy to prevent automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop likewise. Many of auto collisions and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been prevented by leaving enough space in between your car and the motor vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is against the law to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcohol in their system, regardless how little.
Florida has indeed implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most typical factor. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both drivers can be held liable for the traffic collision. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a car accident, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect various programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well developed multiple awareness programs all over the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new vehicles. They have also created technology to aid parents by letting them to regulate the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has certainly diminished auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will be saved.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you anything unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us nothing.
Our Chokoloskee injury lawyers also provide free assessments to assess the details of your claim and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a renowned attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Chokoloskee injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Some of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in enabling our clients to recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?