After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Chuluota. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Longwood, Fort Myers, Forest City, Paradise Heights, Narcoossee and more!
Expert Chuluota Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Proceedings
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Oak Ridge, Vista Lakes, Lake Hart, Boca Grande, Villas, Fort Denaud and all over Florida. Get in touch with our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers go the distance to make certain that personal injury claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Chuluotan injury attorneys have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle traffic collision scenario. From head-on wrecks, rear-end crashes, chopper crashes, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, SUV traffic collisions, bicycle collisions, traffic collisions with rider-share vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident cases.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Chuluota auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a collision as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Chuluota personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any sort of automotive wreck.
Annually millions of women and men are hurt, in many instances fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, trucks wrecks, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in automobile accidents in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in vehicle collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle crash every 119 mins, and one is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial losses. An experienced car and truck traffic collision attorney in Chuluota will protect your legal rights during the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents can happen to any individual at any time, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of catastrophic personal injuries and even wrongful death. In several serious traffic collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgical treatments or even life-long disability. Lesser severe traffic collisions can at the same time traumatically affect one's quality of life, generating complications which include working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your personal car or truck.
Many other challenges can involve lost wages as a result of missing work and searching for the proper doctor to see and paying for health care costs. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of fees or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Chuluota car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Chuluota Auto Accident Attorneys Call us Today for a FREE no obligation evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Chuluota resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be more than happy to take a look at your recent injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You might be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured or hurt in an auto collision have a right to be paid for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreckage, you can be hurt, you probably have questions about what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Traffic collisions can create intricate challenges, particularly when numerous car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, stress filled, and quite expensive scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and skilled attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Chuluota auto accident legal professionals have a solid record of getting successful results for individuals who have been injured or hurt in motor vehicle crashes, workplace accidents and many others torts.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading origins of personal injury and death. Vehicle wrecks occur in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these types of accidents is almost limitless. Because of this, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain possesses the expertise and assets necessary to effectively address the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to operate an auto in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, keep away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family. Failure to make use of due care while manipulating a motor vehicle has serious repercussions as you can be putting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the leading source of vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million car accidents are associated with motorists talking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the top source of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teenager drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a substantial amount of teen driver accidents. A number of states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very factor. Many large organizations also have rigorous rules in place baring their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted motorists are significantly common in FL because of the the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A lot of wrecks in FL are triggered by vacationers paying more attention to their GPS device than the freeway in front of them. As FL's population expands, so does the volume of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the motor vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the road is a good method to prevent automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many motor vehicle traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space around your auto and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how little.
FL has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partly at fault for a lot of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common element. If a person merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may be held responsible for the collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You could be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the accident, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a crash, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a few programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has likewise crafted a handful of awareness courses across the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, automobile manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also devised technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has presently minimized auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives can be spared.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Chuluotan injury lawyers also offer absolutely free assessments to examine the particulars of your case and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our Chuluota personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in enabling our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?