After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can have a devastating impact on your life. They can cause physical injuries, emotional trauma, and financial hardship. If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in Clarcona, FL, seeking legal representation from a qualified and experienced auto accident attorney is essential. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge of Florida auto accident law and can provide the aggressive representation you must recover maximum compensation for your injuries.
Our team of auto accident lawyers in Clarcona, FL, has successfully represented clients in all auto accident cases, including car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents. We know that each case is unique and requires individualized attention. That's why we take the time to understand the details of your case, gather evidence, and build a solid case on your behalf.
Clarcona is in Orange County, Florida, and is known for its high traffic density and frequent accidents. In fact, according to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were over 40,000 auto accidents in Orange County in 2019, resulting in over 24,000 injuries and over 200 fatalities. These numbers illustrate the importance of having a skilled auto accident attorney if you've been involved in an accident in Clarcona.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A. as your Clarcona auto accident lawyer, we will guide you through the legal process, answer your questions, and fight for your rights. We will negotiate with insurance companies to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries, including medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. We will take your case to trial if necessary to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
It is essential to act quickly after an auto accident in Clarcona. Under Florida law, you must file a personal injury lawsuit four years from the accident date. However, it is best to seek legal representation immediately to ensure that evidence is preserved and witnesses are interviewed while their memories are fresh.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have. We work on a contingency basis, meaning you pay no fees unless we recover your compensation. This allows you to focus on your recovery without worrying about the financial burden of legal fees.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an auto accident in Clarcona, FL, you need a skilled and experienced attorney. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have the knowledge, experience, and dedication to help you recover the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Clarcona. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Forest City, Lake Mary, Cape Canaveral, Oldsmar, Malabar and more!
Expert Clarcona Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Yeehaw Junction, Eatonville, Zellwood, Bokeelia, Charleston Park, Palmona Park and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle attorneys go out of their way to make sure that injury insurance claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Clarcona car accident lawyers have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car traffic collision scene. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, chopper crashes, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, dangerous roadways collisions, rollover accidents, unfortunate incidents with rideshare cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all sorts of auto accidents claims. Our Clarcona auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the fatality of a car accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Clarcona personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of car accident.
Yearly millions of drivers are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, semis accidents, sport bikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in auto wrecks in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle crash almost every 119 minutes, and one is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled motor vehicle and truck crash attorney in Clarcona will protect your rights throughout the lawsuit.
Motor vehicle accidents can happen to any person at any moment, and once they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In many serious car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Lesser serious personal injuries can also traumatically affect one's quality of life, generating hardships that include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and fixing your personal automobile.
Other challenges can easily consists of reduced earnings due to missing work and locating the proper health professional to visit and paying for medical costs. Many insurance companies do not pay these kinds of bills or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Clarcona car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Clarcona, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Call us for a complementary case assessment right away - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Clarcona resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to analyze your recent injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following damages:
Persons hurt in an auto accident have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in an auto crash, you may be injured, you can have concerns regarding what to do later, and you may not even know where to start off. Car collisions can present intricate problems, particularly when various cars are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, sincere, and qualified attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Clarcona motor vehicle collision legal professionals have a proven record of achieving successful results for clients who have been injured or hurt in automotive traffic collisions, workplace accidents and many others injuries.
Throughout the nation, and specifically in Florida, car accidents are among the primary origins of injury and fatalities. Car or truck crashes occur in a large number of ways and the wide array of injuries suffered in these accidents is virtually immeasurable. Therefore, it is extremely essential that the lawyer which you hire has the skill and resources necessary to manage the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to apply due care while operating a motorized vehicle has major repercussions as you could be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the primary cause of car negligence not primarily in the State of FL but in the whole country. Over a million vehicle collisions are credited to vehicle drivers speaking on the phone and well over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year across the United States. Texting is the top root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle arises from young adult car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a substantial amount of adolescent driver wrecks. Some states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very factor. Various large companies also have rigorous regulations in place suppressing their staff members from using a wireless phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in Florida as a result of the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A large number of hit and run accidents in the State of Florida are triggered by tourists paying more attention to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the volume of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the motor vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a great way to refrain from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of car or truck accidents and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been prevented by leaving enough space around your car or truck and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, regardless how small.
FL has actually implemented a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be deemed partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent variable. If an individual merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both collide, both car drivers might be held liable for the wreck. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a couple of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally put together a number of awareness programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, vehicle manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also designed technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to control the configurations for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technology has certainly lowered auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with modern technology progressing, many lives will definitely be saved.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us nothing at all.
Our Clarconan injury legal professionals also offer totally free assessments to assess the elements of your case and establish if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Clarconan injury attorneys are experts in tort lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?