After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you or a loved one recently been in a car accident in Clearwater, FL? If so, you must hire an experienced attorney to represent you and fight for your rights. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve after an auto accident.
The roads in Clearwater can be dangerous, with accidents happening every day on major highways such as US-19, State Road 580, and Gulf-to-Bay Boulevard. Pinellas County has been highlighted as one of the most dangerous counties in Florida for auto accidents. When it comes to the types of accidents that can occur, there is no limit - from rear-end collisions to T-bone accidents, each type presents its unique challenges.
Car accident injuries can also vary in severity, from minor bruises to catastrophic injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and even death. It is important to remember that even if you feel fine after an accident, some injuries may not present symptoms until days or even weeks later.
This is why hiring an attorney after an accident is so important. We have extensive law knowledge and can help you navigate the complex legal system to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We handle all auto accident cases, including drunk driving, distracted driving, and even hit-and-run accidents.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we believe in taking an aggressive approach to representing our clients. We will not let insurance companies bully you into accepting a low settlement offer. Instead, we will fight tirelessly to get you the maximum compensation possible.
Please don't wait until it's too late to seek legal representation after a car accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We serve clients throughout Clearwater, FL, including those in the 33755, 33756, and 33757 zip codes.
Our team of skilled attorneys offers comprehensive legal services to clients who have sustained injuries in car accidents. We provide legal representation and fight diligently to recover damages, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other expenses associated with the accident. Our firm provides services to nearby cities such as Tampa, St. Petersburg, and Bradenton.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand that every car accident case is different, so we tailor our legal services to meet the unique needs of each client. Our attorneys approach each case with the utmost compassion, professionalism, and attention to detail, ensuring that our clients receive the guidance and legal representation they need to achieve a successful outcome.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Clearwater, FL, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today. Our skilled and knowledgeable attorneys provide comprehensive legal services and fight relentlessly to recover the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Clearwater. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, South Apopka, Clearwater, Sky Lake, Aloma, Orlando and more!
Experienced Clearwater Car Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you looking for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not have the ability to drop by our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, Hillsborough County, Mango, Port Tampa and all over Florida. Contact our office for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Automobile accidents can certainly happen to anybody at any time, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In numerous serious wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgical treatments or even life-time disability. Less severe crashes can at the same time traumatically have an effect on one's life, creating hardships which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your personal car or truck.
Additional challenges can also include lost earnings because of missing work and finding the right doctor to see and paying for health care expenses. Many insurance companies do not cover these kinds of costs or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Clearwater car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Annually millions of drivers are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in automobile accidents. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving autos, semis crashes, street bikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died daily in auto wrecks in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in car crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision every 119 mins, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial losses. An expert motor vehicle and truck collision law firm in Clearwater will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons hurt in an auto crash have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in an automobile accident, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you might have questions in respect to what to do next, and you may not even realize where to start off. Car accidents can create intricate complications, even more so when quite a few automobiles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, difficult, and costly scenarios require a thoughtful, honest, and experienced attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Clearwater automotive collision legal professionals have a solid record of attaining outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in automotive wrecks, workplace accidents and other personal injuries.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Clearwater, FL Auto Accident Lawyers To Find out about How We Can Help, Call us without delay - 800-874-2577
Our injury lawyers are eager to make a unique effort to ensure personal injury cases are processed swiftly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Clearwater injury lawyers have effectively represented car accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable vehicle collision scenario. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, chopper crashes, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, ATV collisions, rollover accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Across the nation, and predominantly in Florida, car accidents are one of the primary sources of injury and fatalities. Car or truck wrecks take place in a large number of ways and the range of traumas suffered in these adversities is virtually limitless. Due to this, it is extremely crucial that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and resources to address the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to drive a vehicle in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by significant jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to use due care while using a motor vehicle has severe repercussions as you might be setting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the primary source of vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million automobile wrecks are caused by motorists speaking on the cell phone and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle arises from teenage motorists. This along with the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. A few states have banned hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Several large organizations also have strict rules in place preventing their employees from using a mobile phone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are tremendously common in The Sunshine State as a result of the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A a great deal of traffic collisions in FL are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their GPS device than the freeway ahead of them. As FL's residents thrives, so does the amount of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the street is a terrific method to steer clear of automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop likewise. The majority of vehicular accidents and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has indeed enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most frequent factor. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both crash, both car drivers can possibly be held liable for the traffic collision. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You might be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the traffic collision, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a wreck, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced many different programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the risks of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well developed a few awareness programs all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, auto manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also devised technology to assist parents by enabling them to control the settings for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge tech has undoubtedly lowered auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives will definitely be spared.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Clearwater injury attorneys also provide cost-free evaluations to discuss the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Clearwater personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Some of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Clearwater Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Clearwater accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Clearwater Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Clearwater accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?