After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident, you must seek the help of an experienced and knowledgeable auto accident lawyer in Clermont, FL. Auto accidents can have devastating physical and financial consequences, and you deserve to have someone on your side who can fight for the compensation and justice you deserve.
That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in. We are a law firm with extensive experience handling auto accident cases in Clermont and surrounding areas, including Lake County, Sumter County, and Orange County. We understand the complexities of auto accident cases and are dedicated to helping our clients navigate the legal system to achieve the best possible outcome.
Our team of auto accident lawyers is passionate about advocating for our clients and fighting for their rights. We know how to gather evidence, analyze medical records, negotiate with insurance companies, and present compelling arguments in court. And we do all of this while providing personalized attention and support to our clients every step of the way.
At Trial Pro, P.A., every auto accident case is unique, and we approach each with the attention and care it deserves. We understand that auto accidents can be life-changing events and can result in severe injuries, including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, broken bones, and internal injuries. We also recognize that auto accidents can cause emotional trauma and financial hardship.
We are committed to helping our clients recover the total and fair compensation they deserve, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages. We work tirelessly to build strong and compelling cases that hold negligent parties accountable for their actions and ensure that our clients receive the justice they deserve.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Clermont, FL, time is of the essence. You must act quickly to protect your rights and maximize your chances of success. Hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer in Clermont is crucial to your case.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations to all potential clients. During this consultation, one of our experienced auto accident lawyers will listen to your story, answer your questions, and provide a preliminary assessment of your case. We will also explain the legal process, your rights and obligations, and our fees and costs.
If you decide to hire us as your auto accident lawyer, we will immediately start working on your case. We will investigate the accident, gather evidence, interview witnesses, review medical records, and build a solid case on your behalf. If necessary, we will negotiate with insurance companies and file a lawsuit and take your case to trial.
We know that auto accident cases can be stressful and overwhelming. That's why we strive to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. We keep our clients informed every step of the way, answer their questions promptly, and provide them with the support and guidance they need to make informed decisions.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are proud to be aggressive and assertive advocates for our clients. We know how to win cases and will do whatever it takes to get our clients the compensation and justice they deserve. If you have been injured in an auto accident in Clermont or surrounding areas, do not wait. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Clermont. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Hillsborough County, Apopka, Saint Cloud, South Apopka, Melbourne and more!
Knowledgeable Clermont Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Claims
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to drop by our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks collisions, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Lake Mack-Forest Hills, Aloma, Hiawassee, Fort Ogden, Lake Placid, Felda and throughout Florida. Contact our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our injury lawyers go all out to assure injury cases are processed quickly and properly so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Clermont personal injury attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in nearly every imaginable vehicle accident scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end accidents, motor bike crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, driver error accidents, rollover collisions, accidents with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Clermont auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a collision triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Clermont personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any type of motor vehicle wreck.
Every year millions of folks are injured, in many instances fatally, in automotive vehicle accidents. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving cars, wagons crashes, off road bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in auto wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in auto accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle accident each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable car and truck accident attorney in Clermont will protect your legal rights during the course of the legal process.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anyone unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including life-threatening injuries or even wrongful death. In various major traffic collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgical treatments or even life-time care. Less severe accidents can also traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, producing difficulties which include working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental automobile and repairing your personal car or truck.
Added difficulties can easily consists of lost earnings as a result of missing work and locating the right health professional to see and dealing with medical costs. Quite a few insurance companies do not compensate these costs or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Clermont car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Clermont, Florida Auto Accident Attorneys Contact us today for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Clermont caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to review your recent accident, identify the appropriate offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You could be entitled to recover the following losses:
People hurt in an auto collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in an automobile wreckage, you might be injured, you might just have thoughts in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Traffic collisions can present intricate complications, especially when numerous motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and quite expensive circumstances demand a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Clermont motor vehicle injury attorneys have a proven record of getting successful benefits for persons who have been injured or hurt in vehicle collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Across the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are one of the primary determinant of injuries and loss of life. Automobile collisions take place in a wide range of ways and the wide range of personal injuries sustained in these accidents is virtually limitless. Therefore, it is highly crucial that the lawyer which you retain possesses the expertise and assets needed to properly address the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to drive a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable care when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by major jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while operating a motor vehicle has major consequences as you can be setting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 source of vehicular negligence not primarily in the State of Fla but in the whole country. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are associated with drivers talking on the cell phone and over 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year nationwide. Texting is the greatest root cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle comes from young adult vehicle owners. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be calamitous in a substantial amount of adolescent driver accidents. Many states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very reason. A large number of big organizations also have rigorous policies in place disallowing their team members from using a cell phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in Florida caused by the amount of tourisms that visit our state every year. A great deal of collisions in FL are caused by tourists paying more attention to their gps system than the highway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population expands, so does the amount of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile in front of you and keeping an eye on the street is a fantastic method to avoid automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the auto in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop likewise. Many car collisions and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been prevented by leaving enough space in between your auto and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how little.
FL has actually put into effect a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual issue. If another person merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both car drivers may be held accountable for the collision. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the collision, depending on the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for an accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented many programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally developed many awareness training programs all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, vehicle makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new autos. They have also designed technology to assist parents by empowering them to control the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has without a doubt diminished auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives are going to be spared.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Clermont injury legal professionals also offer completely free evaluations to discuss the elements of your claim and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone else you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a prestigious attorney on your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Clermont injury legal professionals are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Several of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?