After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Coco River. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Azalea Park, Pinellas County, Longwood, Cape Canaveral, Fort Denaud and more!
Experienced Coco River Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction injuries and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a complimentary and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers make a special effort to make sure personal injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Coco River auto accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable car traffic collision scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end impacts, motor bike collisions, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, single car traffic collisions, rollover accidents, personal injuries with Uber vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car accident claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Coco River auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a collision caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Coco River personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any kind of car traffic collision.
Every year millions of folks are harmed, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in collisions involving automobiles, vans collisions, choppers traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died per day in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash almost every 119 minutes, and a person is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced automobile and truck traffic collision team of legal professionals in Coco River will protect your legal rights during the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents may happen to any individual at any time, and when they do, the consequences may be devastating, including life-threatening personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several major wrecks, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgical procedures or even lifespan care. Less serious accidents can at the same time traumatically affect one's existence, creating complications which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and fixing your personal vehicle.
Added difficulties may consists of reduced wages as a result of missing work and choosing the proper physician to visit and dealing with medical expenses. Quite a few insurance companies do not pay these types of expenses or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Coco River car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Coco River Auto Accident Attorneys To Learn more about How We Can Help, Call us today - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Coco River resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be delighted to investigate your recent personal injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto accident have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an auto wreck, you may be hurt, you might just have thoughts regarding what to do later, and you may not even determine where to commence. Traffic accidents can create complex challenges, primarily when various car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, disarranged, stress filled, and quite expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with real strength of character. Our Coco River automotive collision lawyers have a proven record of obtaining outstanding benefits for people who have been hurt in car collisions, workplace accidents and various personal injuries.
Across the nation, and mainly in FL, car accidents are one of the major origins of injury and fatalities. Vehicle traffic collisions take place in a wide range of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these adversities is pretty much immeasurable. For this reason, it is quite crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the skill and resources required to address the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver a car in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable care when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to use due care while operating an automotive vehicle has harsh implications as you might be placing not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the primary source of vehicle negligence not exclusively in the State of FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million car or truck wrecks are attributed to drivers speaking on the cell phones and around 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most typical source of smartphone use while driving a car results from adolescent motorists. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. A number of states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very reason. Many big organizations also have strict policies in place suppressing their team members from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are very common in FL because of the amount of travelers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of car accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their GPS device than the road in front of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the amount of autos on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the auto ahead of you and focusing on the freeway is a good solution to avoid automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. Most of automobile accidents and rear end wrecks which could have easily been prevented by keeping enough space between your car and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most typical element. If someone merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you both crash, both individuals can possibly be held liable for the crash. In that suit, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You could be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the traffic collision, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a wreck, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced multiple programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has also crafted a few awareness training programs around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, vehicle manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also come up with technology to help parents by letting them to control the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to control any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has certainly reduced auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, many lives will certainly be saved.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Coco River injury legal professionals also offer no cost consultations to study the particulars of your case and establish if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Coco River personal injury attorneys are well-versed in accident litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?