After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you're ever involved in a car accident in Copeland, FL, the one thing that is never certain is what happens next. The aftermath of an accident is often chaotic and overwhelming, leaving you with many questions. Who is going to pay for the damages? How will I be able to afford medical expenses? What if I do not have insurance? Fortunately, you do not have to face these challenges alone. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are here to help you with every step. As an experienced auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge, we act as your Trial Pro.
Copeland is an unincorporated community in Collier County, Florida. It is part of the larger area of Everglades City and is along U.S. Highway 29. The community is known for its rich history, unique culture, and proximity to several top-rated beaches and tourist attractions. Unfortunately, it is also known for its high rate of car accidents. If you're involved in an accident, whether it's on U.S. Highway 29 or a nearby street, you need an experienced auto accident lawyer on your side.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our team of skilled attorneys has years of experience handling auto accident cases in Copeland and other cities and counties throughout Florida. We understand the complexities of Florida's auto accident laws and regulations and use this knowledge to build strong cases for our clients. Whether you were involved in a fender bender or a serious collision, we work relentlessly to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can expect nothing less than aggressive representation. We approach every case we handle aggressively, leaving no stone unturned in our pursuit of justice for our clients. This includes conducting thorough investigations, gathering evidence, and working with accident reconstruction experts to build the most robust case. We also work with medical experts to ensure you receive appropriate medical treatment and are fully compensated for your medical expenses.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Copeland, FL, you must act quickly. The state of Florida has a statute of limitations for filing an auto accident claim, so it's essential to hire an attorney immediately. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation to discuss your case and work on a contingency basis. This means you do not pay us unless we win your case.
Regarding auto accident cases, semantics matter. As a leading auto accident law firm in Copeland, we know all the legal terminology and jargon used in these cases. We use this knowledge to build the most robust case on your behalf, and we can explain everything in plain language so you understand what's happening every step of the way.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Copeland, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our experienced and aggressive attorneys are here to fight for your rights and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. We serve clients throughout Florida, including Collier County and nearby cities and counties. Let us help you navigate Florida's complex auto accident laws and get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Copeland. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Naples, Citrus Park, Saint Cloud, Paradise Heights, Windsor and more!
Knowledgeable Copeland Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks accidents, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident attorneys make every effort to ensure accident insurance claims are processed quickly and correctly so that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Copeland car accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car traffic collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end crashes, bike collisions, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, side-impact collisions, rollover collisions, personal injuries with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Copeland auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Each year millions of drivers are injured, in some cases fatally, in car traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, pickups accidents, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 folks died each day in auto accidents in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision each and every 119 mins, and an individual is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car wreck, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert auto and truck traffic collision law firm in Copeland will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can occur to any individual unexpectedly, and the second they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including catastrophic personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several serious collisions, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgical treatments or even life-long care. Less serious wrecks can also traumatically impair one's quality of life, generating problems which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own vehicle.
Many other difficulties may involve reduced wages as a result of missing work and finding the proper health professional to visit and dealing with medical expenses. Numerous insurance companies do not compensate these costs or compensate accident injured people reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Copeland car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Copeland, FL Car Accident Attorneys Call our office Right now to schedule your free case evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Copeland led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to review your recent accident, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car accident have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in an auto wreckage, you may likely be hurt, you may perhaps have thoughts in respect to what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Auto accidents can present challenging complications, primarily when quite a few automobiles are involved. These types of upsetting, tangled, stressful, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and experienced law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Copeland car accident attorneys have a proven record of obtaining outstanding results for clients who have been injured or hurt in car or truck accidents, workplace injuries and many other torts.
Across the nation, and mainly in Florida, car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries and loss of life. Auto wrecks happen in a wide variety of ways and the array of traumas suffered in these types of accidents is virtually endless. Due to this, it is very important that the lawyer which you hire has the skill and resources to adequately address the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to operate a car in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving could be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to make use of due care while operating a motorized vehicle has serious repercussions as you might be putting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary source of motor vehicle negligence not just in the State of Fla but in the entire nation. Over a million automobile accidents are caused by individuals speaking on the cellphone and over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the leading reason for distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most common source of cell phone use while driving a car results from adolescent vehicle owners. This together with the lack of driving experience can be calamitous in a considerable amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Numerous big companies also have rigorous regulations in place prohibiting their employees from using a smartphone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State as a result of the volume of travellers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of wrecks in Florida are triggered by travellers paying more interest to their gps equipment than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population increases, so does the quantity of car or trucks on the streets. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the freeway is a good method to stay away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. Many car collisions and rear end accidents which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcohol in their system, no matter how little.
FL has indeed implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most typical variable. If a person merges inside your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both motorists may possibly be held accountable for the crash. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the collision, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a handful of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the risks of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has equally created various awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also devised technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technological innovation has presently reduced auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will be protected.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you anything unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Copeland injury lawyers also offer absolutely free evaluations to assess the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Copeland injury legal professionals are skilled in accident litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. A few of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in helping our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?