After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Deltona. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Edgewood, Arcadia, Avalon Park, Goldenrod, Port Of The Islands Naples and more!
Experienced Deltona Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and workers comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Ferndale, South Apopka, Minneola, Chokoloskee, Marco, Coconut and all over Florida. Contact our firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers go the extra mile to assure accident claims are processed swiftly and properly so that our clients are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Deltona personal injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car accident situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end accidents, dirt bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, sideswipe collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, injuries with rider-share vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and worked with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Deltona auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial vehicle driver, or a reckless biker, our Deltona personal injury attorneys can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any type of car or truck accident.
Yearly millions of women and men are injured, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, vans traffic collisions, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died daily in auto accidents in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car wreck just about every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned automobile and truck accident attorney in Deltona will protect your rights throughout the claim.
Car or truck accidents can occur to anybody unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the consequences may be devastating, including devastating impairments or even wrongful death. In several serious traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, several surgeries or even life span disability. Lesser serious accidents can also traumatically impair one's life, generating difficulties which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your personal car.
Additional difficulties can easily also include lost earnings as a result of missing work and searching for the right doctor to see and covering health care expenses. Many insurance companies do not cover these bills or reimburse accident injured parties reasonably. When this occurs, the experienced Deltona car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Deltona, Florida Car Accident Attorneys Contact us Today and put our team of seasoned legal professionals to help you now - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Deltona led to bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain injury, contusions, sprains, aches, or other medical complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in a car traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one were in an auto wreckage, you may well be injured or hurt, you may perhaps have concerns about what to do after that, and you may not even know where to start off. Auto collisions can create challenging predicaments, especially when various car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, stress-filled, and expensive circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and seasoned lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Deltona vehicle injury lawyers have a proven record of obtaining outstanding benefits for people who have been hurt in vehicle traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many other injuries.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the primary determinant of injuries and fatalities. Auto crashes take place in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of personal injuries suffered in these adversities is practically immeasurable. Consequently, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain holds the competence and resources required to effectively address the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to drive a car or truck in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, stay clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while steering an auto has harsh repercussions as you might be putting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those near you.
Smart phone use is the number 1 root cause of auto negligence not solely in the State of Fla but in the whole nation. Over a million automobile accidents are associated with persons speaking on the cellphone and well over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across America. Texting is the leading cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a car comes from young adult vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can be lethal in a substantial amount of young adult driver crashes. Some states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Several large companies also have rigorous policies in place disallowing their workers from using a wireless phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are significantly common in Florida as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A large number of wrecks in Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the highway in front of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the amount of cars on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the car in front of you and keeping an eye on the road is a fabulous method to steer clear of automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop also. The majority of vehicle collisions and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space in between your auto and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
Florida has implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be deemed partly responsible for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most typical variable. If someone else merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both motorists may possibly be held accountable for the accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You might be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect various programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the hazards of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well developed a range of awareness training programs around the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, auto makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also devised technology to help parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological advances has presently decreased auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will be saved.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Deltonan injury lawyers also provide no charge assessments to assess the details of your case and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Deltonan injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Several of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?