After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Doctor Phillips. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Lockhart, Rio Pinar, Pine Hills, Buenaventura Lakes, East Naples and more!
Knowledgeable Doctor Phillips Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck collisions, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Fruitland Park, Mount Plymouth, Lake Mary, Lake Harbor, Coconut, South Fort Myers and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our accident attorneys make a special effort to make sure that accident claims are processed fast and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Doctor Phillips car accident lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable car collision situation. From head-on pileups, rear-end pileups, off road bike accidents, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, distracted driving traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, car accidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Doctor Phillips auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked commercial auto driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Doctor Phillips personal injury lawyers can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any kind of auto accident.
Yearly millions of people are hurt, in certain cases fatally, in car wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving automobiles, eighteen-wheelers traffic collisions, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died on a daily basis in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in traffic wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle crash just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned vehicle and truck collision team of lawyers in Doctor Phillips will protect your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
Auto accidents may occur to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In numerous serious traffic collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, quite a few surgical treatments or even life-time disability. Lesser severe injuries can at the same time traumatically influence one's life, producing problems that involve negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal vehicle.
Additional challenges can easily also include reduced earnings due to missing work and locating the right doctor to visit and dealing with health care expenses. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of costs or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Doctor Phillips car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Doctor Phillips, Florida Car Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Doctor Phillips led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, aches, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to take a look at your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining a settlement. You could be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured in an auto collision have a right to be compensated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile accident, you might be hurt, you might possibly have concerns regarding what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Car collisions can present complex difficulties, primarily when various car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, difficult, and costly scenarios demand a compassionate, honest, and seasoned attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Doctor Phillips motor vehicle injury attorneys have a proven record of getting outstanding results for persons who have been injured in car collisions, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Throughout the country, and mainly in FL, car accidents are among the primary origins of personal injury and fatalities. Car collisions take place in a large number of ways and the variety of injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much immeasurable. Consequently, it is highly crucial that the attorney which you retain has the skill set and assets required to properly resolve the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver an auto in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable care when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while driving an automobile has major implications as you may be placing not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the number one cause of car negligence not exclusively in the State of Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are caused by vehicle drivers talking on the cell phone and well over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the main source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from teen drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can be calamitous in a substantial amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Many states have outlawed hand held mobile use for this very factor. A large number of large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place suppressing their workers from using a mobile phone while driving a company car.
Distracted vehicle drivers are significantly common in FL because of the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A a great deal of collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more focus to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's population expands, so does the quantity of motor vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the car ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a good method to steer clear of automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop too. Most of car or truck traffic collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been avoided by leaving enough space in between your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite of how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is the most prevalent variable. If someone else merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both motorists may be held responsible for the vehicle accident. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a wreck, no matter if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented multiple programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the hazards of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has also created a couple of awareness courses all over the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, auto makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to control the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological advances has definitely diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, many lives are going to be spared.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our traffic collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will pay us nothing.
Our Doctor Phillips injury lawyers also offer complimentary assessments to discuss the details of your insurance claim and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Doctor Phillips injury attorneys are experts in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?