After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents are one of the most common catastrophes that can happen to any person at any time, especially on the busy roads of Florida. In and around Doctor Phillips, FL, the roads can be treacherous, and having the right attorneys to work on your injury case is essential. At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the complexities and dangers of car accidents and the need for a competent lawyer to fight for your rights.
We are a team of experienced car accident attorneys specializing in personal injury cases. Our legal expertise will ensure you get all the compensation you need to cater for your medical expenses, lost income, and other damages due to the accident. Our location in Orlando, FL, means that we are close to Doctor Phillips and have the requisite knowledge of the cities, zip codes, and roads surrounding it.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have seen the aftermath of car accidents, from minor injuries to major ones that have left people with permanent physical damages. We have handled cases that resulted from accidents on the heavily trafficked Interstate-4, the Florida Turnpike, and State Road 535, among others. These accidents have resulted in severe injuries, such as spinal cord damage, traumatic brain injury, and even death.
Our team of aggressive attorneys is committed to protecting your legal interests and obtaining the maximum compensation for your injuries. We work tirelessly to investigate your accident's circumstances and gather the necessary evidence to prove that the other driver was at fault. We will also consult with expert witnesses who can testify in court on your behalf.
Hiring the right attorney after a car accident is crucial to get the compensation you deserve. Without the proper legal representation, you will be at the mercy of insurance companies who may want to downplay your injuries and pay you less than you deserve. We urge you to contact us at Trial Pro, P.A. if you have been involved in a Doctor Phillips, FL, car accident. Our experienced attorneys will work hard to ensure you get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Doctor Phillips. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Ridge, Fort Pierce, Alafaya, Sebastian, Malabar and more!
Experienced Doctor Phillips Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Cases
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Yalaha, Heathrow, Bay Lake, Venice, Manasota, Sanibel Island and all over Florida. Call our office for a complimentary and confidential discussion of your case.
Car or truck accidents can happen to any person at any time, and the instant they do, the results may be devastating, consisting of disastrous impairments and even wrongful death. In many serious wrecks, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, multiple surgeries or even life-time disability. Lesser severe traffic collisions can also traumatically impact one's life, producing difficulties which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your personal car or truck.
Many other challenges can include reduced wages due to missing work and choosing the right doctor to visit and dealing with health care costs. A lot of insurance companies do not cover these charges or compensate accident injured people fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Doctor Phillips car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Annually millions of drivers are hurt, in some cases fatally, in auto traffic collisions. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, pickups collisions, motorcycles traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile crash just about every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A skilled automobile and truck crash attorney at law in Doctor Phillips will safeguard your rights over the course of the claim.
Individuals injured in a car accident have the right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you might possibly be injured, you might just have questions with respect to what to do next, and you may not even determine where to start off. Auto collisions can present complex predicaments, especially when numerous cars are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, difficult, and costly circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and qualified attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Doctor Phillips motor vehicle collision legal professionals have a proven record of attaining successful results for folks who have been hurt in automotive accidents, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Doctor Phillips, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Call us right away for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys go out of the way to assure accident claims are processed swiftly and correctly so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Doctor Phillips auto accident lawyers have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car accident situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end crashes, motor bike crashes, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, ATV traffic collisions, bicycle collisions, collisions with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Across the nation, and mainly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the major sources of impairment and fatalities. Car crashes take place in a wide variety of ways and the array of personal injuries suffered in these types of calamities is practically immeasurable. For this reason, it is highly crucial that the attorney which you hire has the skill and assets necessary to manage the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to maneuver a car in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating an auto has harsh repercussions as you can be setting not only your own life at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the number one cause of automobile negligence not only in the State of Fla but in the entire nation. Over a million car accidents are attributed to individuals speaking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year across the United States. Texting is the primary cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most common source of cell phone use while driving originates from teenager drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Various states have prohibited hand held cellphone usage for this very reason. A large number of large organizations also have strict rules in place banning their staff members from using a mobile phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are significantly common in FL because of the the amount of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A great deal of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are a resulted of vacationers paying more focus to their navigation system than the road in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population grows, so does the amount of autos on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the auto in front of you and keeping an eye on the street is a terrific strategy to keep away from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop also. Many vehicle wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been avoided by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is against the law to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
FL has indeed enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual variable. If a person merges right into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both motorists can possibly be held liable for the crash. In that dispute, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending upon the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect some programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise crafted numerous awareness training programs throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also devised technology to aid parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technological advances has presently diminished auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives are going to be spared.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Doctor Phillips injury attorneys also provide complimentary evaluations to evaluate the aspects of your case and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a good attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Doctor Phillips injury attorneys are well-versed in injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Some of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Doctor Phillips Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Doctor Phillips accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Doctor Phillips Orange County FL.
Talk with a Doctor Phillips accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?