After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be traumatizing and life-changing events that leave individuals in difficult physical, emotional, and financial circumstances. Knowing your rights as a victim or as the responsible party in an auto accident case is essential. In Downtown Orlando, FL, Trial Pro P.A. is an experienced and trusted auto accident law firm that has helped countless clients navigate the complex legal process.
With extensive knowledge and experience, our auto accident lawyers aggressively represent our clients to ensure they receive the rightful compensation they deserve. We understand the severity of auto accidents and their implications on one's life, so we work diligently to gather evidence, investigate the case, and build a solid claim. With our client's best interests in mind, our legal team will negotiate with insurance companies, medical providers, and opposing counsel to obtain a fair settlement or take the case to trial if necessary.
Downtown Orlando and its surrounding cities and counties - such as Kissimmee, Winter Park, and Altamonte Springs - are no strangers to auto accidents, given its heavily concentrated traffic on major highways and busy intersections. An auto accident can occur in the blink of an eye, resulting in property damage, severe injuries, and even death. The aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming, but with the help of Trial Pro P.A.'s auto accident lawyers, victims can rest assured they are in good hands.
It is crucial to know the legal proceedings when it comes to auto accident cases, as statutory time limits must be adhered to. Hiring an experienced auto accident lawyer can provide guidance and alleviate legal stress during this vulnerable time. Our auto accident lawyers have handled various cases, including pedestrian accidents, rear-end collisions, and commercial vehicle accidents.
At Trial Pro P.A., we believe in transparency and communication with our clients. We keep our clients informed throughout the legal process, ensuring they understand their legal rights and options. Our lawyers take pride in providing personalized attention to each case, tailoring their legal strategies based on each client's unique needs.
An auto accident can leave individuals feeling frustrated, helpless, and seeking justice. At Trial Pro P.A., our auto accident lawyers are committed to providing aggressive and compassionate representation to help our clients receive the compensation they deserve. If you or someone you know has been involved in an auto accident in Downtown Orlando or its surrounding areas, contact Trial Pro P.A. at (800) 874-2577 for a free consultation. Let us help ease your burden and guide you through the legal process.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Downtown Orlando. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Ridge, Fort Pierce, Alafaya, Sebastian, Malabar and more!
Knowledgeable Downtown Orlando Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, truck collisions, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Zellwood, Conway, Fruitland Park, East Dunbar, Lake Harbor, Palmona Park and all throughout Florida. Contact our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury attorneys are willing to make a major effort to ensure personal injury cases are processed fast and properly so that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Downtown Orlando auto accident lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable automobile traffic collision circumstance. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, scooter crashes, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, side-impact collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, collisions with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all forms of auto accidents claims. Our Downtown Orlando auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the casualty of a car accident as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Downtown Orlando personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any kind of automobile collision.
Every year millions of individuals are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in auto wrecks. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers traffic collisions, mopeds accidents, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in motor vehicle collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in vehicle wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision almost every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced auto and truck traffic collision team of attorneys in Downtown Orlando will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly occur to anybody at any time, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In various severe accidents, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgical procedures or even life-long care. Less severe wrecks can also traumatically alter one's existence, creating difficulties which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own automobile.
Some other difficulties can consists of reduced earnings as a result of missing work and finding the right specialist to visit and dealing with medical costs. Many insurance companies do not compensate these costs or compensate car accident injured parties fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Downtown Orlando car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Downtown Orlando, FL Car Accident Attorneys To Learn more about How We Can Help, Contact us without delay - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Downtown Orlando caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be delighted to review your recent accident, determine the suitable offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following damages:
People injured in an auto accident have a right to be compensated for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle crash, you may be hurt, you might have questions regarding what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to start off. Traffic collisions can create challenging difficulties, particularly when multiple car or trucks are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, aggravating, and quite expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable legal team with real strength of character. Our Downtown Orlando automobile collision legal professionals have a solid record of getting successful benefits for clients who have been injured in vehicle wrecks, workplace injuries and many others torts.
Across the country, and particularly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading origins of impairment and fatalities. Vehicle collisions happen in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of traumas suffered in these adversities is practically immeasurable. Consequently, it is very essential that the lawyer which you hire holds the competence and assets required to effectively resolve the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to maneuver a car or truck in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while steering an automotive vehicle has harsh consequences as you can be putting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary root cause of vehicular negligence not solely in Florida but in the whole entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle collisions are attributed to vehicle drivers speaking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every single year nationwide. Texting is the leading source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Probably the most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle results from adolescent drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove disastrous in a considerable amount of teen driver wrecks. Several states have prohibited hand held mobile use for this very factor. Many big organizations also have rigorous policies in place disallowing their staff members from using a cellphone while driving a company motor vehicle.
Distracted drivers are quite common in Florida caused by the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A a great deal of wrecks in FL are triggered by tourists paying more interest to their navigation system than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the volume of vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the auto ahead of you and keeping an eye on the street is a perfect method to stay away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop likewise. The majority of car wrecks and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been evaded by leaving enough space in between your motor vehicle and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcohol in their system, regardless how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partially guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most common variable. If someone merges into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers can be held liable for the traffic collision. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the accident, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a collision, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to increase awareness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time developed a lot of awareness programs all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology developments, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by letting them to control the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has without a doubt diminished auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will likely be saved.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us nothing.
Our Downtown Orlando injury legal professionals also offer free consultations to study the specifics of your claim and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need an excellent lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Downtown Orlando personal injury legal professionals are well-versed in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?