After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you've been in an auto accident in Dr. Phillips, FL, you need a lawyer who understands the legal process and is willing to fight for your rights. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge of auto accident cases and the experience needed to help you get the justice you deserve.
Auto accidents can be devastating, both physically and emotionally. When dealing with the aftermath of an auto accident, you shouldn't have to worry about fighting insurance companies or going through legal proceedings. That's where we come in.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated auto accident lawyers committed to helping you get the compensation you deserve. Our team has worked on various cases, from fender benders to severe accidents resulting in permanent injury or wrongful death. We understand the nuances of auto accident cases and can help you navigate the legal system to get your desired results.
Dr. Phillips, FL, is a beautiful Orange County, Florida community. It's known for its golf courses, theme parks, and luxury homes. Unfortunately, accidents do happen with many drivers on the road. If you've been in an auto accident in Dr. Phillips, FL, you need an experienced legal team.
Hiring an attorney in Dr. Phillips, FL, can be daunting. Many lawyers claim to be experts in auto accident cases, but not all are created equal. It would be best to have a lawyer who understands the nuances of the local legal system and has a proven success track record. That's where Trial Pro, P.A. comes in.
We are a team of aggressive attorneys committed to fighting for your rights. We have the experience to take on insurance companies and work tirelessly to get you the compensation you deserve. With Trial Pro, P.A. on your side, you can focus on healing from your injuries while we handle the legal proceedings.
Do not wait to contact an attorney if you've been in an auto accident in Dr. Phillips, FL. Time is of the essence in these cases, and the sooner you have a lawyer on your side, the better. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations and can help you understand your legal rights. Contact us today to schedule your appointment and get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Dr. Phillips. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Union Park, Oak Ridge, Clermont, Southchase, Bay Lake and more!
Experienced Dr. Phillips Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Cases
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be capable to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, semi-truck accidents, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as South Apopka, College Park, Pine Hills, Marco Island, North Naples, Lake Placid and across Florida. Contact our office for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers go the extra mile to make sure accident cases are processed quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Dr. Phillips car accident attorneys have successfully represented car accident victims and passengers in every imaginable car traffic collision scene. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, off road bike wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, low speed traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto accident claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all forms of auto accidents cases. Our Dr. Phillips auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the victim of a collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Dr. Phillips personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any type of auto traffic collision.
Each year millions of people are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automobile traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in crashes involving autos, vans collisions, choppers traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died on a daily basis in motorized vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision just about every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motorized vehicle collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A skilled car and truck wreck legal professional in Dr. Phillips will safeguard your rights during the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can happen to anyone unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In many major wrecks, injured parties may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, multiple surgical procedures or even life-long care. Lesser serious injuries can also traumatically have an effect on one's existence, producing complications which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your personal car.
Added difficulties can include reduced earnings due to missing work and finding the right physician to visit and dealing with medical costs. A large number of insurance agencies do not compensate these fees or indemnify injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Dr. Phillips car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Dr. Phillips, Florida Auto Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro for a complementary case assessment today - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in Dr. Phillips caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be happy to investigate your recent injury, determine the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
People injured or hurt in a car traffic collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile wreck, you may likely be hurt, you may perhaps have thoughts in respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to start. Car accidents can create intricate difficulties, even more so when quite a few automobiles are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, demanding, and costly situations require a compassionate, sincere, and skilled legal team with tremendous strength of character. Our Dr. Phillips car accident legal professionals have a proven record of achieving outstanding benefits for clients who have been injured or hurt in auto accidents, workplace injuries and various injuries.
Across the nation, and predominantly in FL, car accidents are among the leading causes of trauma and death. Vehicle accidents happen in a multitude of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these types of adversities is almost limitless. Consequently, it is quite crucial that the attorney which you hire holds the competence and resources to properly manage the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to maneuver a motor vehicle in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while handling a car has harsh implications as you can be placing not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the leading cause of automobile negligence not only in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million auto traffic collisions are caused by vehicle drivers speaking on the smartphone and over 300,000 are caused by driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the greatest root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle originates from teenager vehicle owners. This along with the absence of driving experience can be fatal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Many large organizations also have strict rules in place baring their staff members from using a smartphone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted motorists are very common in The Sunshine State because of the the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A a great deal of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are caused by vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the road ahead of them. As Florida's residents increases, so does the quantity of cars on the streets. Keeping a safe gap from the car or truck in front of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a fabulous strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many vehicle accidents and rear end traffic collisions which could have easily been prevented by leaving enough space between your car and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has actually implemented a law called comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can ultimately be considered partially responsible for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual factor. If somebody merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may be held responsible for the accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the car accident, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a crash, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced a handful of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the risks of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well crafted a range of awareness courses throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, vehicle makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to help parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to control any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this new technological innovations has without a doubt reduced auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technology progressing, many lives will certainly be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Dr. Phillips personal injury legal professionals also provide complimentary consultations to discuss the specifics of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Dr. Phillips personal injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?