After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you desire is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire optimal compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our hands to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Edgewood. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Sebring, Palm Bay, Apopka, Sky Lake, Sharpes and more!
Expert Edgewood Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of personal injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks collisions, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Lockhart, Silver Lake, The Villages, Miromar Lakes, Punta Rassa, North Naples and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our injury lawyers go to great lengths to make certain that accident claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our prospects are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Edgewood injury attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in virtually every imaginable automobile collision circumstance. From head-on collisions, rear-end impacts, bike wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, distracted driving accidents, rollover collisions, collisions with Uber vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro has seen and handled all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Edgewood auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the fatality of an accident as a resulted of a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Edgewood personal injury lawyers can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any kind of car or truck accident.
Each year millions of men and women are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in automotive vehicle collisions. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in crashes involving cars, semis crashes, motorcycles accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motorized vehicle traffic collisions in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in vehicle crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all folks injured or hurt in auto collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision just about every 119 mins, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced automobile and truck collision law firm in Edgewood will protect your rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to anyone unexpectedly, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous injuries and even wrongful death. In many serious traffic collisions, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, numerous surgeries or even life-long care. Lesser severe personal injuries can at the same time traumatically alter one's way of life, creating hardships which include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your personal car or truck.
Added difficulties may consists of lost earnings as a result of missing work and locating the right physician to visit and covering health care costs. Numerous insurance agencies do not compensate these types of expenses or compensate accident victims fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Edgewood car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Edgewood Car Accident Lawyers If you need aggressive representation, our law practice can help you. Call us Without delay - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Edgewood caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, contusions, sprains, strains, or other medical complications, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to analyze your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in a car crash have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car wreckage, you might be injured or hurt, you might perhaps have thoughts about what to do later, and you may not even know where to start. Car collisions can present intricate dilemmas, primarily when numerous motor vehicles are involved. These types of upsetting, perplexed, demanding, and quite expensive circumstances require a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable attorney with real strength of character. Our Edgewood automobile injury attorneys have a proven record of securing successful results for persons who have been injured in car collisions, workplace injuries and other personal injuries.
Across the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary factors of injuries and death. Car or truck collisions happen in a wide range of ways and the array of traumas sustained in these adversities is virtually endless. Because of this, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the expertise and assets needed to effectively address the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to maneuver a vehicle in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person charged with careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to use due care while using a motorized vehicle has serious consequences as you could be setting not only your own existence at risk but the lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the leading source of auto negligence not just in Florida but in the whole country. Over a million automobile accidents are credited to vehicle drivers talking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a car comes from teenage vehicle owners. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove catastrophic in a substantial amount of youngster driver crashes. Some states have banned hand held smartphone usage for this very reason. Numerous big companies also have strict regulations in place baring their employees from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are quite common in FL as a result of the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A great deal of wrecks in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their GPS device than the road ahead of them. As Florida's population grows, so does the amount of autos on the streets. Keeping a safe proximity from the car ahead of you and paying attention to the freeway is a terrific solution to prevent automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car or truck in front of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have precious time to stop also. Most of automobile accidents and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been prevented by leaving enough space around your automobile and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed implemented a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most prevalent issue. If somebody merges inside your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals could be held liable for the wreck. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You could be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a collision, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the perils of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise put together a number of awareness courses all over the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, automobile manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated systems in new motor vehicles. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological advances has definitely minimized auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, many lives may be saved.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Edgewood personal injury attorneys also offer completely free evaluations to examine the specifics of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Evaluation
If you or someone you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a proven lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in FL.
Our Edgewood personal injury attorneys are experts in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?