After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can have a devastating impact on the lives of the individuals involved. Whether you are the victim or the responsible party, the aftermath of a car accident can leave you feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about what steps to take next. This is where the expertise of an auto accident lawyer comes into play.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling cases. We are dedicated to helping clients involved in auto accidents in El Jobean and the surrounding areas. Our firm is committed to providing aggressive legal representation to protect our client's rights and ensure they receive the compensation they deserve.
El Jobean is an unincorporated community in Charlotte County, Florida. It is along the Myakka River and is known for its fishing and boating opportunities. El Jobean is near Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, and North Port. Trial Pro, P.A. also covers these areas for cases within these cities or counties; our auto accident lawyers are available to assist you.
When hiring an auto accident lawyer in El Jobean, FL, it is essential to consider several factors. You want to ensure the lawyer you hire has the experience and knowledge to handle your case effectively. Trial Pro, P.A. has a team of skilled attorneys who have handled numerous auto accident cases. Our attorneys have experience negotiating settlements with insurance companies and, if necessary, taking cases to court. We know the ins and outs of the legal system and are committed to getting results for our clients.
The legal proceedings involved in auto accident cases can be complicated. There are many factors to consider, such as determining fault, calculating damages, and dealing with insurance companies. Our auto accident lawyers in El Jobean, FL, are equipped to handle all aspects of the legal process. We offer our clients comprehensive legal guidance to help them navigate the complexities of their cases.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we aggressively approach auto accident cases. Our attorneys are unafraid to fight for our clients and are committed to seeking maximum compensation. We understand that auto accidents can significantly impact a person's physical and financial life. We aim to alleviate some of that burden by securing the compensation our clients deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in El Jobean, FL, or the surrounding areas, it is essential to seek the assistance of an experienced auto accident lawyer. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have the expertise and knowledge to handle even the most complex auto accident cases. We offer our clients aggressive legal representation and comprehensive guidance throughout the legal process. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in El Jobean. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Holden Heights, Cape Canaveral, Clarcona, Tampa Bay, Paisley and more!
Knowledgeable El Jobean Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Contact our office for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident attorneys go to extremes to make sure that personal injury cases are processed rapidly and without problems in order that our clients are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our El Jobean injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car traffic collision scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end accidents, scooter accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, pile-up traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, accidents with rideshare cars, and even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our El Jobean auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision caused by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our El Jobean personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any sort of auto accident.
Annually millions of americans are hurt, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, semis collisions, street bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died daily in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one just about every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a car crash just about every 119 minutes, and an individual is wounded every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automobile collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A skilled automobile and truck wreck attorney in El Jobean will safeguard your rights throughout the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can happen to any person unexpectedly, and once they do, the outcomes may be devastating, involving devastating personal injuries and even wrongful death. In numerous severe traffic collisions, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgical procedures or even lifespan care. Lesser serious personal injuries can also traumatically affect one's existence, producing hardships that include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
New difficulties can also include reduced wages because of missing work and choosing the proper medical professional to see and covering health care costs. Various insurance agencies do not cover these costs or indemnify accident injured people equitably. When this happens, the experienced El Jobean car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert El Jobean Car Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro, P.A Law Firm without delay - 800-874-2577
If your auto traffic collision in El Jobean resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related complications, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to investigate your recent accident, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Persons injured in a car crash have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in an automobile crash, you may be hurt, you may possibly have questions about what to do after that, and you may not even determine where to commence. Auto collisions can create challenging predicaments, even more so when numerous car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, demanding, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable lawyer with genuine strength of character. Our El Jobean car traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of achieving outstanding results for persons who have been injured in car or truck traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many other torts.
Throughout the nation, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries and fatalities. Motor vehicle crashes take place in a large number of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these accidents is almost immeasurable. Due to this, it is greatly essential that the attorney which you retain possesses the skill-set and resources to properly address the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to drive a car or truck in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the highway, stay clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to use due care while operating an auto has severe repercussions as you may be placing not only your own life at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the primary root cause of vehicular negligence not just in Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million car or truck collisions are credited to drivers talking on the smartphone and in excess of 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of cellphone use while driving a vehicle arises from teenage car drivers. This along with the absence of driving experience can be calamitous in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held cell phone usage for this very reason. A lot of large organizations also have rigorous rules in place banning their employees from using a cellular phone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in FL caused by the volume of travellers that visit our state every year. A lot of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more interest to their gps system than the expressway in front of them. As FL's population thrives, so does the amount of autos on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the vehicle in front of you and keeping an eye on the street is a fantastic method to stay away from automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop as well. Most of automobile crashes and rear end wrecks which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is against the law to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
The Sunshine State has implemented a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most common factor. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were found for being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers may possibly be held accountable for the crash. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the collision, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a car accident, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced multiple programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the dangers of operating a motor vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally crafted a handful of awareness courses all over the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology advances, car manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also designed technology to aid parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not permitting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovations has already lowered auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives may be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Until You Get Paid
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your suit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our El Jobean injury legal professionals also offer completely free assessments to discuss the specifics of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or another person you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our El Jobean personal injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Some of our attorneys have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?