After experiencing an accident in Fort Myers, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Fort Myers law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Fort Myers lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
If you have recently been involved in an auto accident in Estero, FL, or surrounding areas, it is crucial to hire an experienced auto accident lawyer who can help you through the legal process. Auto accident cases can be devastating, resulting in severe injuries, property damage, and emotional trauma. The aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming, and dealing with insurance companies and legal proceedings can be complicated and confusing. This is why it is essential to have an aggressive and knowledgeable attorney on your side to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm in Estero, FL, with extensive knowledge of the legal system for auto accident cases. Our attorneys have years of experience in representing clients involved in auto accidents. We have successfully helped our clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to after a traumatic auto accident.
Our attorneys are dedicated to providing our clients personalized attention and support throughout the legal process. We understand that each case is unique and work diligently to ensure our clients receive the best possible outcome. Our team has extensive knowledge of auto accident cases, and we know how to navigate the legal system to help our clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
We understand that an auto accident can be a traumatic experience, and our clients should focus on their recovery while we handle the legal proceedings. Our attorneys will take care of all aspects of your case, including dealing with insurance companies, negotiating settlements, and representing you in court if needed. We are here to support you through this challenging time and will fight aggressively to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
If you live in Estero, FL, or surrounding areas and have been involved in an auto accident, you need the help of an experienced auto accident lawyer. Our Trial Pro, P.A. team has a proven track record of successfully representing clients in auto accident cases. We have in-depth knowledge of the laws and regulations related to auto accident cases in Florida, and we know how to use this knowledge to help our clients obtain the compensation they are entitled to.
We have experience representing clients in all auto accident cases, including rear-end collisions, T-bone collisions, head-on collisions, and rollover accidents. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to investigate your accident's circumstances and gather evidence to build a solid case on your behalf. We will also work with medical professionals to evaluate the extent of your injuries and determine the long-term impact that they will have on your life.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we believe in fighting for our client's rights and obtaining the compensation they deserve. Our attorneys have a strong track record of helping clients get compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. We will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Estero, FL, or surrounding areas, it is crucial to hire an experienced auto accident lawyer who understands the legal system and can fight aggressively on your behalf. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge of auto accident cases and will work tirelessly to help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn how we can help you through this challenging time.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Estero. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Ocoee, Apopka, Orlovista, Rio Pinar, College Park and more!
Expert Estero Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; automobile accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks collisions, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free of cost and confidential assessment of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers go to great lengths to make sure injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Estero auto accident lawyers have effectively represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable auto collision scenario. From head-on collisions, rear-end crashes, chopper wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, texting traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, personal injuries with rider-share cars, even uninsured and under-insured car collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Estero auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Every year millions of individuals are injured or hurt, in many instances fatally, in car wrecks. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in crashes involving autos, vans crashes, street bikes wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died per day in automobile accidents in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in car collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision just about every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. An experienced motor vehicle and truck accident legal professional in Estero will protect your legal rights during the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents can certainly happen to any individual at any time, and when they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In various major wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, various surgical treatments or even life time disability. Lesser serious collisions can at the same time traumatically impair one's lifestyle, generating problems that involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your personal car.
Many other challenges may also include reduced earnings due to missing work and searching for the proper health care provider to see and paying for health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not cover these costs or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Estero car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Estero Auto Accident Attorneys If you need aggressive representation, our law practice can help you. Contact our office Right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Estero led to bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to analyze your recent accident, identify the proper offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
People hurt in a car crash have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced a vehicle accident, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you may likely have questions regarding what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Car accidents can present intricate dilemmas, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, stressful, and expensive circumstances demand a compassionate, honest, and skilled attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Estero motor vehicle traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of getting successful results for people who have been injured or hurt in car accidents, workplace injuries and many others personal injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the leading determinant of injuries and fatalities. Car or truck collisions happen in a multitude of ways and the wide range of personal injuries sustained in these adversities is almost immeasurable. Therefore, it is quite important that the lawyer which you retain possesses the skill and assets necessary to address the specific aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the road, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by considerable jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating an auto has severe consequences as you may be putting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary root cause of car or truck negligence not primarily in the State of FL but in the entire country. Over a million motor vehicle collisions are linked to drivers speaking on the cell phone and over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year across the US. Texting is the first reason for distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle originates from young adult vehicle owners. This along with the lack of driving experience can be disastrous in a substantial amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Various states have outlawed hand held cellphone use for this very factor. A large number of big organizations also have strict rules in place suppressing their employees from using a wireless phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are very common in Florida as a result of the amount of vacationers that visit our state each year. A great deal of accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their gps system than the freeway in front of them. As FL's population expands, so does the amount of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the auto in front of you and keeping an eye on the roadway is a fantastic method to keep away from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop too. The majority of car or truck wrecks and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space between your car or truck and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how little.
FL has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be deemed partially responsible for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most prevalent variable. If somebody merges right into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both collide, both car drivers may be held accountable for the crash. In that lawsuit, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% accountable for a wreck, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced several programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise created multiple awareness programs throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, automobile makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art tech has already lowered auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, much more lives will definitely be spared.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Estero injury legal professionals also provide complimentary consultations to study the details of your claim and establish if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or another person you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good lawyer on your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in FL.
Our Estero injury lawyers are experts in personal injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Several of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?