After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can happen anywhere and anytime. They can occur due to another driver or party's negligence, carelessness, or recklessness. Unfortunately, accidents can result in severe personal injuries, extensive damages, and even fatalities. This is why it's crucial to contact skilled auto accident lawyers who can provide expert legal advice, representation, and guidance throughout the legal process.
Trial Pro, P.A. is an Auto accident law firm with extensive knowledge in helping clients involved in auto accidents. Our experienced lawyers are dedicated to protecting our clients' rights and fighting for the maximum compensation possible. We have worked with clients across cities and counties, including Everglades City, FL.
Auto accident cases can be complicated, and the legal system can be overwhelming, especially for those who have never been involved in a lawsuit. That's why hiring an auto accident attorney is essential. Our attorneys have a vast understanding of auto accident cases and are experienced in handling cases for clients across different cities and counties.
Some common auto accident cases our attorneys handle include;
- Head-On Collision Accidents
- Rear-End Collisions
- T-Bone Collisions
- Rollover Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Commercial Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
When you hire us to represent your case, we dedicate ourselves to reviewing the details of the accident and gathering evidence to build a solid case. We also work with accident reconstruction and medical experts to provide the best possible outcome for our clients.
After an auto accident, several legal proceedings come into place, and they can be challenging to navigate alone. From gathering evidence to filing insurance claims, our attorneys handle all the details of the legal process so that our clients can focus on their recovery.
Our team of lawyers has a vast understanding of state and federal laws and works tirelessly to file claims on behalf of our clients. We also provide legal representation in court, mediation, and arbitration if required.
If you've been involved in a car accident in Everglades City, FL, contacting an experienced auto accident attorney is essential. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge and expertise in handling Everglades City, FL cases. We strive to provide the best legal representation and assist our clients in recovering the maximum compensation possible.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer our clients a free initial consultation and work on a contingency fee basis. We only get paid if we successfully obtain compensation for our clients. Our attorneys are committed to fighting for our client's rights and will not settle for less.
After an auto accident, every detail counts, and having skilled legal representation can significantly impact the outcome of your case. Our attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A strive to provide expert legal advice, representation, and guidance throughout the legal process. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in handling auto accident cases across cities and counties, including Everglades City, FL. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation if you want aggressive legal representation to fight for your rights.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Everglades City. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Meadow Woods, Heathrow, Clermont, Apopka, Eatonville and more!
Experienced Everglades City Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. If you're unable to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; car collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle lawyers bent over backwards to make sure accident insurance claims are processed quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Everglades City injury lawyers have effectively represented automobile accident victims and passengers in every imaginable auto traffic collision scene. From head-on wrecks, rear-end impacts, motorcycle wrecks, drunk driving accidents, hit and runs, sideswipe accidents, bicycle accidents, collisions with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle traffic collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and dealt with all varieties of auto accidents cases. Our Everglades City auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the victim of an accident as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Everglades City personal injury attorneys can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any kind of car traffic collision.
Annually millions of folks are injured, in many instances fatally, in car wrecks. In 2011 only, more than 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving automobiles, semis collisions, street bikes collisions, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in auto collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile accident each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An expert vehicle and truck traffic collision law firm in Everglades City will safeguard your rights during the course of the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents may happen to anybody at any moment, and whenever they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of devastating impairments or even wrongful death. In numerous major wrecks, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, numerous surgeries or even life time disability. Lesser serious injuries can also traumatically impact one's lifestyle, producing complications which in turn involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your own automobile.
Additional challenges may also include lost wages due to missing work and searching for the proper specialist to see and paying for medical expenses. Several insurance agencies do not cover these types of bills or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Everglades City car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Everglades City Car Accident Attorneys Please contact our office so we may discuss your case with you - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Everglades City resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health care complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be delighted to examine your recent accident, identify the suitable offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Persons injured in a car collision have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced an auto crash, you may likely be injured, you may likely have concerns regarding what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Auto collisions can create challenging challenges, even more so when several cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, disarranged, nerve-wracking, and costly scenarios demand a compassionate, sincere, and qualified legal team with genuine strength of character. Our Everglades City car injury attorneys have a solid record of obtaining successful benefits for persons who have been injured or hurt in automobile crashes, workplace accidents and many others injuries.
Throughout the country, and particularly in FL, car accidents are among the major origins of impairment and death. Motor vehicle crashes take place in a large number of ways and the array of personal injuries sustained in these types of accidents is pretty much endless. For this reason, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you hire possesses the competence and resources required to properly resolve the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the inability to operate a car or truck in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by major jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while handling a car has harsh repercussions as you may be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the primary source of motor vehicle negligence not just in the State of Fla but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are credited to persons speaking on the phone and more than 300,000 are caused by driving while texting every year across America. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of cell phone use while driving a car results from teenager vehicle owners. This along with the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a considerable amount of young adult driver wrecks. Many states have prohibited hand held cellphone usage for this very factor. Multiple large organizations also have strict rules in place prohibiting their employees from using a cellular while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in Florida caused by the amount of tourists that visit our state every year. A lot of accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more attention to their navigation device than the expressway ahead of them. As Florida's population increases, so does the quantity of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe distance from the car or truck in front of you and paying attention to the street is a fantastic solution to avoid automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes suddenly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of car crashes and rear-end crashes which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space in between your automobile and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car or truck with any amount of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
FL has actually put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car or truck accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual variable. If another person merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may possibly be held responsible for the traffic collision. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the car accident, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented numerous programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time put together a variety of awareness programs around the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, vehicle manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also devised technology to assist parents by enabling them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not enabling the driver to operate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new tech has already reduced auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, much more lives are going to be spared.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your case, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Everglades City injury lawyers also provide cost-free consultations to study the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a skilled lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the policies and laws in Florida.
Our Everglades City personal injury attorneys are experts in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our legal professionals have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their victories in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?