After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents often leave victims with severe injuries and financial losses. The aftermath of an accident can be incredibly overwhelming, from medical bills to car repairs. That's why hiring an experienced auto accident law firm like Trial Pro, P.A. is essential to help you navigate the legal system and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Our team of aggressive auto accident lawyers has extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations regarding auto accidents in Felda, FL, as well as throughout Florida. We work tirelessly to protect our client's rights and ensure they receive the maximum compensation they are entitled to.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a proven track record of successfully handling auto accident cases for clients in Felda, FL, and surrounding cities and counties, including Lee County, Collier County, Charlotte County, and Hendry County. Our lawyers have the knowledge and skills to handle all auto accident cases, from minor fender benders to catastrophic collisions resulting in severe injury or death.
We understand that an auto accident can be a traumatic experience, so we provide personalized, compassionate service to our clients. We take the time to understand your individual needs and concerns and work closely with you throughout the legal process to ensure you are fully informed and involved in every step.
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Felda, FL, or any surrounding cities or counties, you must immediately contact an attorney. The legal proceedings following a car accident can be complex, and it's crucial to have the guidance and representation of an experienced lawyer who can protect your rights and help you recover the compensation you deserve.
The lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. are prepared to handle all aspects of your auto accident case, from negotiating with insurance companies to representing you in court if necessary. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not pay us anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf.
If you've been injured in an auto accident in Felda, FL, or any surrounding cities or counties, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. We are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve, and our aggressive legal representation can make all the difference in your case. Contact us for a free consultation today, and let us fight for you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Felda. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Brandon, Lake Nona, Cape Coral, Port Canaveral, Vineyards and more!
Expert Felda Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're unable to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and all over Florida. Call our law firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our personal injury lawyers go out of the way to make sure injury insurance claims are processed swiftly and without problems in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Felda car accident lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable auto traffic collision situation. From head-on impacts, rear-end pileups, scooter wrecks, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, distracted driving traffic collisions, rollover accidents, collisions with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Felda auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the fatality of a wreck caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Felda personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident.
Yearly millions of folks are injured, in many instances fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, eighteen-wheelers collisions, motorbikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 individuals died on a daily basis in auto collisions in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in traffic collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an auto crash every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A seasoned car and truck collision attorney in Felda will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Car or truck accidents can happen to any individual at any moment, and once they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including life-threatening impairments and even wrongful death. In various major traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, various surgical procedures or even life-time disability. Lesser serious personal injuries can also traumatically influence one's existence, producing difficulties which include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your own automobile.
Many other difficulties can also include reduced wages as a result of missing work and searching for the proper medical professional to visit and covering medical expenses. A large number of insurance companies do not compensate these bills or indemnify injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Felda car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Felda, FL Auto Accident Lawyers Call us Today for a FREE no obligation consultation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Felda resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to investigate your recent personal injury, identify the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You may be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals hurt in an auto crash have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a car crash, you may likely be hurt, you may have concerns with respect to what to do next, and you may not even know where to commence. Auto collisions can create challenging dilemmas, even more so when several automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, tangled, stressful, and costly scenarios require a thoughtful, honest, and seasoned attorney with genuine strength of character. Our Felda auto injury attorneys have a proven record of getting outstanding results for individuals who have been injured in motor vehicle wrecks, workplace injuries and many others torts.
Throughout the country, and especially in FL, car accidents are one of the leading factors of personal injury and loss of life. Automobile crashes take place in a wide range of ways and the diversity of injuries suffered in these adversities is virtually limitless. Because of this, it is extremely important that the attorney which you retain has the skill and assets necessary to properly manage the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the failure to drive a car or truck in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, avoid interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving could be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by major jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to make use of due care while handling a motorized vehicle has serious consequences as you could be placing not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the leading cause of auto negligence not only in the State of Fla but in the entire nation. Over a million motor vehicle accidents are linked to vehicle drivers speaking on the smartphone and well over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every year across the United States. Texting is the leading cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most typical source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle results from teen drivers. This alongside the absence of driving experience can prove fatal in a significant amount of youngster driver wrecks. Many states have banned hand held smartphone use for this very reason. A large number of large organizations also have strict policies in place disallowing their workers from using a cellular phone while operating a company car or truck.
Distracted drivers are significantly common in FL caused by the amount of travellers that visit our state yearly. A large number of accidents in the State of Florida are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the road in front of them. As FL's residents grows, so does the amount of car or trucks on the road. Keeping a safe proximity from the car ahead of you and paying attention to the roadway is a terrific strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop also. Many vehicle collisions and rear end traffic collisions which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space between your vehicle and the auto in front of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how small.
The Sunshine State has indeed put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most frequent factor. If an individual merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you both collide, both motorists can be held accountable for the collision. In that litigation, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% accountable for a collision, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced some programs to help educate young drivers and to increase consciousness about the dangers of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has also put together many awareness training programs across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology developments, automobile manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not permitting the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovations has presently diminished auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives can be protected.
No Fee Unless Recovery
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Felda personal injury legal professionals also offer complimentary evaluations to assess the aspects of your insurance claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a trusted attorney on your side who is familiar with the statutes and laws in Florida.
Our Feldan injury lawyers are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our victories. Several of our legal professionals have been identified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?