After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
When it comes to car accidents, the aftermath can be catastrophic. Significant injuries lost wages, and property damage are among the fallout victims must deal with. In the aftermath of an accident, hiring the right attorney to help you navigate the legal system is critical. In Felda, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. is the law firm you can trust to represent your interests.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our car accident attorneys have extensive knowledge and experience handling complex car accident cases. We know that an accident can have far-reaching consequences that impact your present and future. That's why our lawyers are dedicated to fighting for your rights and ensuring you receive the compensation you deserve.
Whether you were involved in a car accident on a major road like S.R. 29 or CR 833 or in smaller cities like LaBelle or Immokalee, our attorneys have the experience and expertise to help you. We understand that significant injuries stemming from car accidents can be life-altering. That's why we fight aggressively to ensure you receive the compensation you're entitled to.
Our attorneys offer a hands-on approach, taking the time to understand the details of your case. We pride ourselves on our ability to work tirelessly on behalf of our clients. Our focus is on achieving the best possible outcome for each case, and we will not rest until our clients are justly compensated.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our attorneys understand the complexities of car accident cases. We know how to navigate the legal system and have the resources to build a strong case on your behalf. Our attorneys have fought and won cases for clients throughout Felda, FL, including those who have suffered significant injuries due to a car accident.
If you've been involved in a car accident in Felda, FL, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our experienced attorneys are ready to fight aggressively on your behalf. Call us today to schedule a consultation.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we prioritize our clients' needs and aim to provide them with the best possible legal representation. We are proud to serve other nearby cities in Florida, such as Immokalee, Lehigh Acres, and Labelle. Our top priority is to ensure that our clients receive the compensation they deserve, which will help them cover medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages related to the accident. By choosing Trial Pro, P.A. as your car accident attorney, you can be confident that you're in good hands. Our legal team is dedicated to fighting for your rights and will do everything within our power to ensure that you receive justice.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Felda. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Alafaya, Oldsmar, Sebring, Clearwater, Lake Harbor and more!
Experienced Felda Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be capable to drop by our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall accidents, 18-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in cities like Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all over Florida. Contact our firm for a completely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to anyone at any time, and once they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of devastating impairments and even wrongful death. In numerous severe traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a wide range of surgeries or even life-time disability. Less serious traffic collisions canat the same time traumatically have an effect on one's existence, producing complications which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your own car.
Many other challenges can easily consists of reduced earnings due to missing work and searching for the right health care provider to visit and paying for health care expenses. Many insurance companies do not cover these types of costs or compensate car accident injured people equitably. When this happens, the experienced Felda car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Every year millions of men and women are injured or hurt, in some cases fatally, in motor vehicle wrecks. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving cars, trucks accidents, street motorcycles collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died each day in motorized vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in auto wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured in auto wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an automotive vehicle collision every 119 mins, and an individual is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a motor vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A seasoned motor vehicle and truck wreck law office in Felda will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons hurt in an auto collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a car accident, you might be injured, you may have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to start off. Traffic accidents can present complex complications, particularly when several motor vehicles are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and expensive scenarios require a thoughtful, honest, and knowledgeable law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Felda automobile collision attorneys have a proven record of obtaining outstanding results for people who have been injured or hurt in automobile crashes, workplace injuries and many others injuries.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Felda Car Accident Attorneys Call us right now for a free consultation - 800-874-2577
Our injury lawyers bent over backwards to assure injury cases are processed quickly and properly so that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Felda personal injury lawyers have effectively represented motor vehicle accident victims and passengers in many imaginable car collision circumstance. From head-on collisions, rear-end pileups, bike wrecks, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, texting collisions, bicycle accidents, car accidents with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision claims.
Throughout the nation, and specifically in Florida, car accidents are among the primary sources of injuries and loss of life. Car crashes occur in a wide variety of ways and the wide range of personal injuries suffered in these calamities is almost endless. Therefore, it is greatly essential that the attorney which you hire possesses the competence and assets necessary to properly address the unique aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the inability to maneuver a vehicle in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating a motor vehicle has serious implications as you could be putting not only your own existence at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the leading cause of automobile negligence not primarily in the State of Fla but in the entire nation. Over a million car accidents are associated with car drivers talking on the mobile phone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every year all over the country. Texting is the number one cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of cellphone use while driving comes from adolescent motorists. This alongside the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. Several states have outlawed hand held mobile usage for this very reason. Multiple large organizations also have strict rules in place disallowing their team members from using a mobile phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are very common in FL as a result of the volume of vacationers that visit our state yearly. A lot of car accidents in the State of Florida are a resulted of travellers paying more interest to their GPS device than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents increases, so does the quantity of vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the automobile in front of you and focusing on the roadway is a fantastic way to avoid automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop as well. The majority of vehicular traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have easily been avoided by keeping enough space around your car and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
FL has indeed implemented a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most frequent factor. If someone merges inside your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you both crash, both individuals may possibly be held liable for the crash. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a crash, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced numerous programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise developed a range of awareness training programs throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also developed technology to assist parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological innovation has presently diminished auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, much more lives will certainly be spared.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Feldan injury lawyers also offer totally free consultations to evaluate the details of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a highly regarded lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in FL.
Our Feldan injury legal professionals are experts in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Some of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Felda Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Felda accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Felda Collier County FL.
Talk with a Felda accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?