After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
In Ferndale, FL, auto accidents are an unfortunate reality that can happen to anyone. Whether you are walking, biking, or driving, there is always a risk of getting into an accident. In such cases, having a skilled auto accident lawyer can make all the difference.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience in auto accident cases and are committed to ensuring justice is served. We know the ins and outs of the legal system and are dedicated to giving our clients the representation they deserve.
Our auto accident lawyers are aggressive and will fight to protect your rights. We understand the pain and suffering of being involved in an accident and will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. We will investigate every aspect of your case, from gathering evidence to interviewing witnesses and consulting experts to ensure we build a solid case.
We have successfully represented clients in various auto accident cases, including car, truck, motorcycle, and pedestrian accidents. No matter how complex your case may be, we have the skills and experience to handle it.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Ferndale, FL, there are specific steps you must take to protect your rights. Firstly, seek medical attention immediately, even if you feel fine. Some injuries may not become apparent until later, and having medical records can help to support your case.
Secondly, contact an auto accident lawyer. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer free consultations, and we can discuss your case with you and help you understand your options. We offer contingency fee arrangements, meaning we only get paid if we win your case.
When you hire an attorney from Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that your case will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism. We will keep you informed every step of the way and work to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Ferndale, FL, hiring an auto accident lawyer is essential to protect your legal rights and ensure you receive the compensation you are entitled to. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive experience in auto accident cases and are committed to fighting for our clients. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Ferndale. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, South Creek, Pinellas County, Satellite Beach, Taft, South Patrick Shores and more!
Knowledgeable Ferndale Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Lawsuits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be capable to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Tuskawilla, Southchase, Astatula, Vineyards, Pine Island Center, East Naples and all throughout Florida. Contact our firm for a free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our accident lawyers go the extra mile to make sure injury claims are processed rapidly and correctly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Ferndale auto accident lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable car accident circumstance. From head-on impacts, rear-end impacts, motorcycle crashes, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, low speed accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, car accidents with rider-share vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all varieties of auto accidents claims. Our Ferndale auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the victim of an accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Ferndale personal injury attorneys can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been hurt in any type of vehicle wreck.
Annually millions of men and women are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million people were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving vehicles, vans traffic collisions, off road bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died per day in motorized vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in auto collisions. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle accident each and every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable vehicle and truck collision law firm in Ferndale will safeguard your rights over the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents can certainly happen to any person unexpectedly, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous personal injuries or even wrongful death. In several severe car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgical procedures or even life-time care. Lesser severe crashes can at the same time traumatically have a bearing on one's quality of life, generating hardships which in turn include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own vehicle.
Multiple challenges can consists of reduced wages as a result of missing work and choosing the right physician to visit and dealing with health care costs. Numerous insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of charges or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Ferndale car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Ferndale, FL Car Accident Lawyers Contact Trial Pro, P.A. Now and put our team of seasoned legal professionals to help you now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Ferndale resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be more than happy to investigate your recent injury, determine the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward getting a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following damages:
People injured in an auto collision have a right to be paid for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle wreckage, you might be hurt, you might just have questions regarding what to do after that, and you may not even know where to start off. Auto collisions can create intricate dilemmas, particularly when several automobiles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, stressful, and quite expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, sincere, and skilled lawyer with real strength of character. Our Ferndale car accident attorneys have a solid record of getting outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in auto crashes, workplace accidents and other torts.
Across the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the leading causes of injury and fatalities. Motor vehicle wrecks occur in a large number of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these types of calamities is pretty much limitless. Therefore, it is quite important that the lawyer which you retain holds the skill set and resources necessary to adequately manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to maneuver an auto in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is regarded as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, keep away from distractions and stop for all traffic control devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this could be punishable by significant jail time, huge fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while handling a motorized vehicle has serious consequences as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Mobile phone use is the primary cause of car or truck negligence not primarily in Florida but in the entire country. Over a million automobile wrecks are attributed to vehicle drivers talking on the mobile phones and in excess of 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the first cause of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle comes from young adult drivers. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of youngster driver collisions. A number of states have banned hand held mobile use for this very factor. A large number of big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place baring their staff members from using a cellular phone while operating a company motor vehicle.
Distracted drivers are quite common in The Sunshine State because of the the volume of vacationers that visit our state each year. A great deal of traffic collisions in FL are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation device than the freeway in front of them. As FL's residents grows, so does the amount of cars on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the car ahead of you and focusing on the roadway is a terrific method to stay away from automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. Most of auto traffic collisions and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space between your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an offence in FL triggering fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to operate a car with any volume of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
FL has enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your car or truck, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is among the most usual issue. If somebody merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may possibly be held accountable for the accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the accident, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for an accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced some programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well put together a variety of awareness training programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technology developments, car manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also devised technology to assist parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not allowing the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the vehicle is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovations has already lowered auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives may be spared.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our accident lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Ferndale personal injury attorneys also offer completely free assessments to review the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a case. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or another person you love has been hurt because of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a dependable attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in The Sunshine State.
Our Ferndale injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. Some of our lawyers have been listed as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?