After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you or a loved one a victim of an auto accident in Forest City, FL? Dealing with the aftermath of an auto accident can be overwhelming, so it's crucial to have a trustworthy and aggressive attorney. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive experience in auto accident cases. Our team of skilled attorneys is dedicated to seeking justice for auto accident victims and securing the maximum compensation they deserve.
Auto accidents can result in severe injuries, property damage, and emotional distress that can last years. In Florida, there are strict laws in place that govern auto accident cases. These laws dictate the legal proceedings required to pursue damages for injuries and financial losses sustained in an accident caused by someone else's negligence. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a vast knowledge of Florida's auto accident laws and can represent you effectively in your case.
Our attorneys have represented numerous clients in auto accident cases and have a proven track record of success. We handle various auto accident cases, from car accidents to motorcycle accidents and everything in between. No matter how simple or complex your case may seem, we are ready to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve.
Our law firm serves Forest City, FL, and the surrounding areas. We have extensive experience handling cases in Orange County, Seminole County, Volusia County, Lake County, and Osceola County. We understand the local court systems and have worked with local judges and juries, giving us an edge when representing our clients.
Hiring an attorney is the best way to protect your rights in an auto accident case. Our attorneys have the knowledge and expertise to navigate Florida's complex legal system and will represent you aggressively in court. We understand the trauma that an auto accident can cause, and we are committed to helping our clients get the best possible outcome in their case.
Our attorneys will work with you every step of the way, from gathering evidence to negotiating with insurance companies and presenting your case in court. We will fight tirelessly to ensure you get the compensation that you must cover medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and other expenses you may have incurred due to the accident.
Please get in touch with us if you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Forest City, FL, or the surrounding areas. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not pay us unless we win your case. Call us today to schedule your free consultation, and let us fight for you.
If you have been injured in an auto accident in Forest City, FL, do not wait to seek legal representation. Our team of experienced auto accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. is ready to help you navigate the legal system and get you the compensation you deserve. We will work tirelessly to ensure your rights are protected and you get the best possible outcome in your case. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Forest City. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Apopka, Azalea Park, Rio Pinar, Aloma, Sharpes and more!
Experienced Forest City Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Cases
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, eighteen-wheeler collisions, construction accidents and workplace accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in areas such as Midway, Montverde, Edgewood, Englewood Beach, Murdock, Whiskey Creek and across Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Our motor vehicle lawyers go out of their way to make sure that injury cases are processed fast and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Forest City injury lawyers have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in every imaginable automobile traffic collision situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end crashes, sport bike accidents, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, T-Bone accidents, bicycle accidents, unfortunate incidents with Uber cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured car collision claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and worked with all types of auto accidents claims. Our Forest City auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the casualty of a traffic collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Forest City personal injury legal professionals can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been hurt in any kind of automobile accident.
Every year millions of women and men are injured or hurt, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving autos, pickups wrecks, off road bikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in auto crashes in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all individuals injured in auto accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle collision every 119 mins, and a person is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A knowledgeable auto and truck crash lawyer in Forest City will safeguard your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Auto accidents can occur to any person unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving life-threatening impairments or even wrongful death. In many severe wrecks, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, various surgical procedures or even lifespan care. Lesser serious accidents can also traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, generating hardships which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your personal vehicle.
Similar challenges can easily include lost wages because of missing work and locating the proper health professional to see and covering medical expenses. A lot of insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of bills or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Forest City car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Forest City, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Call us Today to schedule an appointment - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Forest City resulted in bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to investigate your recent personal injury, determine the appropriate offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You might be eligible to recover the following losses:
People injured in an auto crash have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an auto wreckage, you may well be injured, you may possibly have questions with respect to what to do next, and you may not even determine where to commence. Traffic accidents can present intricate problems, even more so when various motor vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and expensive circumstances demand a thoughtful, honest, and experienced attorney with real strength of character. Our Forest City car traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for clients who have been hurt in car accidents, workplace injuries and other injuries.
Across the country, and primarily in FL, car accidents are one of the major factors of trauma and fatalities. Auto collisions occur in a wide variety of ways and the wide array of injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually endless. Due to this, it is quite important that the attorney which you retain holds the skill and assets necessary to adequately resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to operate an auto in a proper and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to use due care while using an automobile has severe implications as you could be setting not only your own existence in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number one source of motor vehicle negligence not solely in FL but in the entire nation. Over a million car accidents are caused by vehicle drivers talking on the cellphone and in excess of 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year across America. Texting is the top source of distracted driver deaths in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most common source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from teen vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove calamitous in a significant amount of young adult driver traffic collisions. Some states have outlawed hand held mobile usage for this very factor. Several big companies also have strict policies in place prohibiting their workers from using a cellular phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are quite common in Florida caused by the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A great deal of hit and run accidents in FL are triggered by travellers paying more focus to their navigation device than the highway in front of them. As FL's residents thrives, so does the volume of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the motor vehicle in front of you and focusing on the freeway is a good way to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have precious time to stop also. Most of motor vehicle accidents and rear end accidents which could have easily been prevented by keeping enough space around your car and the auto ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the biggest DUI rate in the entire nation. It is illegal to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any level of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how little.
Florida has actually put into effect a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most frequent variable. If someone merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals may possibly be held responsible for the car accident. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a portion of each insurance claim. You may possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the crash, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for an accident, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented numerous programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally crafted a variety of awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technology advances, car makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also developed technology to assist parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the settings for young car drivers by only enabling a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has without a doubt decreased auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technology progressing, more and more lives will definitely be protected.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Forest City personal injury lawyers also offer complimentary assessments to assess the elements of your insurance claim and determine if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or another person you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a trusted attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Forest City personal injury attorneys are skilled in tort litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our lawyers have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their victories on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?