After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you recently been in a car accident in Forest Island Park, Florida? If so, you need to ensure that you hire the right car accident attorney to represent you. Car accidents can lead to significant injuries, impacting your life long-term. You must ensure you receive the proper compensation for your injuries, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the importance of legal representation regarding car accidents. We have an extensive team of experienced car accident attorneys who have handled numerous cases in and around Forest Island Park. Our attorneys are well-versed in Florida's laws relating to car accidents and can help you navigate the legal process effectively.
Forest Island Park is home to some of Florida's most bustling and congested roads, including Interstate 4, Florida State Road 417, and U.S. Highway 17/92. These roads are often filled with reckless drivers willing to take risks, leading to increased car accidents. However, with a Trial Pro attorney, you can rest assured that someone is fighting for your rights.
Our attorneys have the skills and legal knowledge to negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf, ensuring that you receive the proper compensation for your injuries. Car accidents can be traumatic and life-changing, so we take a hands-on approach to each case. We aim to provide you with the support and resources you need to move forward.
If you are looking for a car accident attorney in Forest Island Park, look no further than Trial Pro, P.A. We are passionate about helping our clients receive the proper compensation for their injuries, and we will stop at nothing to ensure you get what you deserve. Call us at (800) 874-2577 to schedule a free consultation.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our services are designed to help our clients obtain maximum compensation for their injuries and losses. We offer a range of legal services that include investigating the crash scene, collecting evidence, interviewing witnesses, negotiating with insurance companies, and representing you in court if necessary. We're dedicated to providing personalized legal solutions tailored to your unique needs as a client.
Our law firm is located in Orlando, FL, but we also have offices in nearby cities such as Miami, Naples, Fort Myers, and Tampa. If you're in Forest Island Park, FL, or any of these other cities and require legal representation for your car accident case, contact Trial Pro, P.A today. We'll provide you with a free initial consultation, where we will discuss your case and advise you on how you can move forward. Remember, the initial consultation is free, and we only charge fees if we recover compensation on your behalf.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Forest Island Park. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oak Ridge, Ybor City, Lockhart, Saint Petersburg, Howey-In-The-Hills and more!
Knowledgeable Forest Island Park Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Claims
Are you looking for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of injuries; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, truck collisions, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities such as Conway, Eustis, Sanford, Gateway, Labelle, Bonita Beach and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Auto accidents may happen to anybody at any time, and whenever they do, the consequences may be devastating, consisting of life-threatening traumas or even wrongful death. In quite a few serious collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgical treatments or even lifetime care. Less serious crashes can also traumatically impact one's quality of life, generating complications which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own vehicle.
Other challenges can easily consist of lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the right specialist to see and covering medical expenses. Numerous insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of expenses or compensate accident injured people equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Forest Island Park car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Annually millions of folks are harmed, in some cases fatally, in automotive vehicle wrecks. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in accidents involving automobiles, semis accidents, scooters collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died daily in auto wrecks in 2011-- around one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in auto wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all people injured or hurt in vehicle accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto wreck almost every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. A seasoned vehicle and truck accident attorney in Forest Island Park will protect your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons injured in an auto accident have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle crash, you might be injured or hurt, you might just have concerns in respect to what to do next, and you may not even recognize where to commence. Auto collisions can create intricate complications, particularly when quite a few car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, disarranged, stress filled, and costly scenarios demand a thoughtful, honest, and qualified law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Forest Island Park vehicle traffic collision legal professionals have a solid record of getting outstanding results for folks who have been injured in motor vehicle crashes, workplace accidents and many other personal injuries.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Forest Island Park Car Accident Lawyers Call Trial Pro Right away - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers strive to make sure that injury insurance claims are processed fast and properly so that our prospects are ensured a positive route to recovery. Our Forest Island Park personal injury attorneys have successfully represented cars and truck accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable car accident scene. From head-on pileups, rear-end collisions, chopper wrecks, drunk driving injuries, hit and runs, multi-car traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, personal injuries with Uber vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured auto collision insurance claims.
Throughout the nation, and especially in FL, car accidents are among the major sources of personal injury and loss of life. Auto accidents take place in a large number of ways and the diversity of injuries sustained in these accidents is practically immeasurable. Because of this, it is greatly important that the attorney which you retain has the skill and resources necessary to resolve the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to handle an automobile in a acceptable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving can be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the injured parties loved ones. Failure to apply due care while using an auto has major repercussions as you could be placing not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the primary cause of car negligence not solely in Florida but in the whole nation. Over a million auto wrecks are credited to motorists speaking on the mobile phone and around 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year across the United States. Texting is the greatest source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most typical source of mobile phone use while driving a car results from young adult drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can prove deadly in a substantial amount of adolescent driver traffic collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cellular phone usage for this very reason. Various large organizations also have strict regulations in place preventing their staff members from using a cellular phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted motorists are quite common in FL due to the volume of tourists that visit our state each year. A large number of accidents in Florida are a resulted of vacationers paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the expressway ahead of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the amount of cars on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and keeping an eye on the street is a terrific way to stay away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. The majority of vehicle wrecks and rear end accidents which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space around your motor vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end automobile accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a vehicle with any level of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how little.
FL has implemented a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partly responsible for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is probably the most common variable. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two crash, both car drivers may be held accountable for the collision. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You could be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the accident, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will likely proceed with partial settlement of your insurance claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a crash, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect many different programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the perils of operating a car while using a mobile phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has at the same time created a few awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, vehicle manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new cars. They have also devised technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to control the settings for young vehicle drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not letting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the automobile is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand new tech has undoubtedly lowered auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, many lives will be spared.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the expenses of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your insurance claim, you will owe us nothing.
Our Forest Island Park injury lawyers also provide complimentary assessments to examine the elements of your insurance claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Forest Island Park personal injury legal professionals are experts in injury litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our successes. Some of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in enabling our clients to recoup from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Forest Island Park Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Forest Island Park accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Forest Island Park Collier County FL.
Talk with a Forest Island Park accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?