After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Have you been involved in an auto accident in or around Fort Denaud, FL? Don't wait to seek legal assistance. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases. We know that being involved in an auto accident can be a traumatic and life-altering experience. That's why our aggressive lawyers are here to help you navigate the complex legal process and fight for the compensation you deserve.
Whether you were the driver, passenger, pedestrian, or cyclist involved in the accident, our skilled attorneys can help you with your personal injury case. From minor fender benders to catastrophic accidents resulting in severe injuries and even fatalities, we have handled cases of all types and sizes.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand that every auto accident case is unique and requires a personalized approach. Our attorneys will work closely with you to investigate the details of your case, gather evidence, and develop a solid legal strategy to maximize your compensation. We will also work tirelessly to negotiate with insurance companies and other parties involved to ensure you receive the total and fair compensation you deserve for your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, etc.
We are ready to take your case to trial if settlement negotiations fail. Our trial lawyers are confident advocates in the courtroom and have a proven track record of successfully securing favorable verdicts for our clients. We will fight tirelessly to ensure that justice is served ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Located in the heart of Fort Denaud, our law firm serves clients throughout Hendry County, including LaBelle, Clewiston, and other surrounding areas. Whether you were involved in an accident on County Road 78, State Road 29, U.S. Highway 27, or any other road in the area, we are here to help.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Fort Denaud, do not wait to seek legal assistance. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys. We will listen to your story, answer your questions, and help you understand your legal rights and options. With our guidance and support, you can focus on your recovery and leave the legal proceedings to us.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Fort Denaud. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oak Ridge, Ybor City, Lockhart, Saint Petersburg, Howey-In-The-Hills and more!
Expert Fort Denaud Motor Vehicle Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us come to your place!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of injuries; car collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Call our firm for a complimentary and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident attorneys make every attempt to make sure that injury claims are processed quickly and correctly in order that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Fort Denaud car accident attorneys have successfully represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile collision circumstance. From head-on crashes, rear-end collisions, dirt bike crashes, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, pedestrian accidents, rollover accidents, collisions with rider-share cars, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision cases.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Fort Denaud auto accident attorneys have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a car accident triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Fort Denaud personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been hurt in any kind of auto accident.
Annually millions of people are injured or hurt, in some cases fatally, in auto crashes. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in accidents involving vehicles, pickups crashes, motorcycles collisions, pedestrians injuries, and bike riders. An average of 89 people died each day in automobile crashes in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle crashes in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in car crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision each and every 119 mins, and an individual is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an automobile traffic collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary settlement for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced motor vehicle and truck collision team of legal professionals in Fort Denaud will protect your rights throughout the claim.
Car or truck accidents may occur to any person at any moment, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including disastrous traumas and even wrongful death. In numerous major car accidents, victims may require extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even lifetime disability. Lesser severe personal injuries can also traumatically impact one's quality of life, generating hardships that involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your own automobile.
Some other challenges may also include reduced wages due to missing work and choosing the right health professional to visit and dealing with health care expenses. Many insurance companies do not cover these kinds of bills or indemnify car accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Fort Denaud car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File a Vehicle Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Fort Denaud Auto Accident Attorneys If you need aggressive representation, our law firm can help you. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. Now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle accident in Fort Denaud caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be happy to analyze your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following damages:
Persons injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have a right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one found yourself in a vehicle wreck, you may be injured or hurt, you may perhaps have thoughts with respect to what to do later, and you may not even determine where to commence. Auto accidents can create complex complications, especially when various automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, perplexed, stress filled, and expensive scenarios demand a thoughtful, sincere, and experienced lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Fort Denaud automotive collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding results for clients who have been injured in automotive crashes, workplace accidents and many others torts.
Throughout the country, and primarily in Florida, car accidents are among the major origins of injury and fatalities. Automobile wrecks happen in a wide range of ways and the wide array of personal injuries sustained in these types of adversities is virtually endless. Due to this, it is extremely essential that the attorney which you hire holds the expertise and assets required to effectively manage the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to drive a car or truck in a reasonable and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody charged with careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or quite possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by major jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to use due care while steering a motor vehicle has harsh implications as you can be placing not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Smart phone use is the leading root cause of car negligence not just in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million car or truck wrecks are associated with car drivers talking on the mobile phone and more than 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the top cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving a vehicle comes from adolescent drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can be catastrophic in a significant amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. A few states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Multiple big companies also have rigorous regulations in place banning their workers from using a cell phone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in FL because of the the volume of travelers that visit our state every year. A large number of hit and run accidents in FL are caused by tourists paying more interest to their navigation equipment than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's population expands, so does the volume of cars on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle ahead of you and keeping an eye on the road is a good solution to refrain from automobile negligence. Supposing that you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop also. Many of vehicular wrecks and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been prevented by leaving enough space around your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end wrecks lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcohol in their system, despite how little.
FL has enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a variety of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is the most frequent issue. If someone else merges inside your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you both collide, both drivers may be held responsible for the auto accident. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the hazards of operating a motorized vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well developed a variety of awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, automobile manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also created technology to assist parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the driver to operate any of the settings while the car or truck is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge technological innovation has definitely lowered auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will likely be protected.
We Only Get Paid Attorney Fees, If You Win
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our experts cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Fort Denaud injury attorneys also provide cost-free assessments to assess the aspects of your claim and determine if you have a suit. Arrange a Free Evaluation
If you or someone you love has been impaired due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled lawyer by your side who is familiar with the policies and regulations in Florida.
Our Fort Denaud injury attorneys are skilled in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our attorneys have been classified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?