After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
You're not alone if you've been in an auto accident in Gandy, FL. Hundreds of accidents occur yearly in the city and surrounding areas, including Pinellas County, St. Petersburg, and Tampa. These accidents can result in severe injuries and property damage, leaving victims struggling to recover physically, emotionally, and financially.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand an auto accident's impact on your life, and we're here to help. As experienced car accident attorneys, we know the complexities of Florida's auto accident laws and can guide you through the legal process to seek the compensation you deserve.
Whether you've been involved in a rear-end collision on the Gandy Bridge, a pedestrian accident on Gandy Boulevard, or a rollover crash on Interstate 275, our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to represent you. We handle all auto accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles, and pedestrians.
We also understand the types of injuries that can result from these accidents, from broken bones and whiplash to traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord damage. These injuries can be life-changing and require ongoing medical care, rehabilitation, and lost wages. Our attorneys will fight to ensure you receive the compensation you need to cover these costs.
Don't make the mistake of trying to navigate the legal system on your own. Insurance companies will try to settle your claim quickly and for as little money as possible. It would help if you had an aggressive legal team to ensure that your rights are protected and that you receive fair compensation for your injuries and losses.
If you've been in an auto accident in Gandy, FL, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today. We offer a free consultation to discuss your case and will work tirelessly to ensure you receive the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Gandy. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Naples, Hiawassee, Aloma, Pine Hills, Fort Myers Villas and more!
Expert Gandy Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Proceedings
Are you trying to find a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not have the ability to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction accidents and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to clients in areas like Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Largo and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free of cost and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Vehicle accidents may happen to any individual at any time, and when they do, the consequences may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous impairments and even wrongful death. In several major accidents, injured people may require extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, a number of surgeries or even life-time care. Lesser serious wrecks can at the same time traumatically affect one's way of life, creating hardships that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and fixing your own car or truck.
New difficulties can easily include lost wages as a result of missing work and choosing the right physician to visit and paying for medical costs. Various insurance companies do not pay these types of fees or reimburse accident injured people fairly. When this occurs, the experienced Gandy car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Each year millions of people are injured, in some instances fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million people were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported auto traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving cars, eighteen-wheelers collisions, street motorcycles collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in motor vehicle wrecks in 2011-- approximately one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in traffic collisions. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle crash each and every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in a car crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An expert automobile and truck traffic collision lawyer in Gandy will safeguard your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Individuals injured in a car accident have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced a vehicle crash, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you might probably have thoughts in respect to what to do next, and you may not even determine where to start. Car collisions can present challenging complications, particularly when numerous vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, demanding, and quite expensive situations require a compassionate, sincere, and knowledgeable lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Gandy motor vehicle collision attorneys have a solid record of getting successful benefits for people who have been injured in car or truck collisions, workplace injuries and various torts.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Gandy, Florida Car Accident Attorneys To Learn more about How We Can Help, Call us right now - 800-874-2577
Our accident attorneys bent over backwards to ensure accident insurance claims are processed swiftly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Gandy auto accident lawyers have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable automobile collision scene. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, off road bike collisions, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, public transportation traffic collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, incidents with rider-share vehicles, and even uninsured and under-insured car traffic collision claims.
Throughout the nation, and predominantly in FL, car accidents are among the leading causes of personal injury and death. Car or truck collisions take place in a multitude of ways and the wide array of injuries suffered in these types of accidents is practically endless. Therefore, it is highly essential that the lawyer which you hire has the skill-set and resources to manage the unique aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is basically the inability to maneuver a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the highway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In the event that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to use due care while using a motorized vehicle has severe consequences as you might be setting not only your own existence in danger but the entire lives of all those around you.
Cell phone use is the leading cause of car or truck negligence not only in the State of Florida but in the whole country. Over a million auto wrecks are caused by vehicle drivers speaking on the cell phone and around 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the greatest root cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The absolute most frequent source of mobile phone use while operating a vehicle arises from teenager car drivers. This along with the lack of driving experience can be fatal in a significant amount of young adult driver wrecks. Many states have banned hand held cellphone use for this very factor. Numerous big companies also have strict policies in place banning their staff members from using a smartphone while driving a company car.
Distracted car drivers are significantly common in Florida as a result of the amount of travellers that visit our state each year. A large number of wrecks in the State of Florida are caused by travellers paying more interest to their gps equipment than the highway ahead of them. As Florida's residents thrives, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the car or truck in front of you and focusing on the street is a terrific strategy to steer clear of automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the vehicle ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have precious time to stop as well. Most of automobile crashes and rear end collisions which could have easily been evaded by leaving enough space between your car or truck and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end crashes lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A separate contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the biggest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is unlawful for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, no matter how little.
Florida has enforced a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car, you can ultimately be deemed partially responsible for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most prevalent factor. If someone else merges right into your lane but you were found to be speeding and you both collide, both individuals can possibly be held accountable for the traffic collision. In that litigation, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each insurance claim. You could be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the traffic collision, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a crash, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a number of programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has equally established a range of awareness courses all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, automobile makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to assist parents by empowering them to control the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to Fla Highway Patrol, this brand-new tech has undoubtedly decreased auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with modern technology advancing, more and more lives may be spared.
We Do Not Make money Unless You Do
At Trial Pro, P.A., our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the expenses of researching, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a single thing unless our lawyers recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Gandy injury lawyers also offer totally free evaluations to study the particulars of your claim and establish if you have a lawsuit. Arrange a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need an excellent lawyer by your side who is familiar with the statutes and regulations in FL.
Our Gandy personal injury legal professionals are skilled in tort litigation and have been acknowledged by our peers for our achievements. Several of our lawyers have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and settlements that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Gandy Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Gandy accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Gandy Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Gandy accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?