After experiencing an accident in Naples, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Naples law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Naples lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Unfortunately, Auto accidents are pretty common in Gateway, FL. They can range from a fender bender to a catastrophic accident resulting in significant injuries or even fatalities. Whether you are a driver, passenger, or pedestrian involved in an auto accident, it can be a traumatic experience that leaves you with physical injuries and financial and emotional damages. In such cases, it's essential to hire an experienced auto accident law firm like Trial Pro, P.A., that can protect your rights and help you get the compensation you deserve.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a well-respected auto accident law firm serving clients in Gateway, FL, and surrounding cities and counties. Our attorneys have extensive knowledge and experience handling auto accident cases, and we have built a solid reputation for providing aggressive advocacy and successful results for our clients.
As auto accident lawyers, we aim to protect your legal rights and ensure you receive fair compensation for your damages. We understand that the consequences of an auto accident can be severe and long-lasting, and we are committed to helping you through the legal process as smoothly as possible. Our attorneys will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, negotiate with insurance companies, and represent you in court if necessary.
We have successfully represented clients in various auto accident cases, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Hit-and-run accidents
- DUI accidents
If you've been involved in an auto accident in Gateway, FL, you should first seek medical attention for any injuries sustained. After that, you must speak with an attorney immediately to protect your legal rights. At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a free consultation to discuss your case and determine the best action.
Our attorneys are familiar with the local laws and regulations related to auto accidents in Gateway, FL, and surrounding areas. We will guide you through the legal proceedings and handle your case appropriately. We aim to get you the maximum compensation for your damages, including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses.
Don't wait for the legal representation you need after an auto accident. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule your free consultation. Let us help you get the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Gateway. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Tampa, Oak Ridge, Forest City, Lake Monroe, Narcoossee and more!
Expert Gateway Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Tough Proceedings
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Office near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not be able to pay a visit to our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all kinds of accidents; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall injuries, large trucks accidents, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Montverde, Oakland, Yalaha, Naples Manor, Fort Ogden, Forest Island Park and throughout Florida. Contact our law firm for a free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our accident lawyers go the extra mile to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed very quickly and properly in order that our clients are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Gateway injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in many imaginable car traffic collision situation. From head-on collisions, rear-end crashes, scooter collisions, intoxicated driving car accidents, hit and runs, pedestrian accidents, rollover collisions, collisions with rideshare cars, even uninsured and under-insured auto traffic collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro has experienced and handled all sorts of auto accidents cases. Our Gateway auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a wreck triggered by an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Gateway personal injury lawyers can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been injured in any type of car or truck wreck.
Each year millions of folks are harmed, in certain cases fatally, in automobile collisions. In 2011 alone, over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, trucks crashes, street bikes crashes, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died daily in motor vehicle accidents in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto collisions in the Country, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all folks injured in vehicle crashes. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle traffic collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial settlement for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned car and truck collision law office in Gateway will safeguard your legal rights throughout the claim.
Auto accidents can happen to anybody unexpectedly, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, involving life-threatening personal injuries and even wrongful death. In several severe collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, various surgical treatments or even lifetime disability. Lesser serious collisions can at the same time traumatically impact one's lifestyle, producing complications which involve working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and fixing your own automobile.
Various other challenges can also include reduced wages as a result of missing work and searching for the proper specialist to see and paying for medical expenses. A large number of insurance companies do not cover these types of expenses or compensate accident injured parties equitably. When this happens, the experienced Gateway car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Gateway Car Accident Lawyers Call for your free consultation right now - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Gateway caused bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, aches, or other health-related complications, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be more than happy to investigate your recent personal injury, identify the proper offender( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You may be entitled to recover the following damages:
Individuals injured in an auto crash have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile accident, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you might perhaps have thoughts with respect to what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to begin. Car collisions can present intricate dilemmas, especially when various motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, tangled, difficult, and quite expensive circumstances require a compassionate, sincere, and qualified lawyer with substantial strength of character. Our Gateway motor vehicle accident attorneys have a solid record of obtaining outstanding benefits for folks who have been injured in automobile collisions, workplace injuries and various other torts.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the major determinant of injuries and death. Auto crashes take place in a wide variety of ways and the range of injuries sustained in these calamities is virtually immeasurable. Because of this, it is quite crucial that the lawyer which you retain holds the expertise and resources necessary to resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to handle a motor vehicle in a proper and safe fashion. Distracted driving is regarded as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a duty of proper attention when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual arrested for careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the injured parties relatives. Failure to make use of due care while operating an auto has severe repercussions as you could be putting not only your own life at risk but the entire lives of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the number one cause of auto negligence not solely in Florida but in the entire country. Over a million car or truck wrecks are credited to vehicle drivers speaking on the phone and over 300,000 are credited to driving while texting every year nationwide. Texting is the first source of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most common source of cellphone use while driving a car arises from teen car drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be fatal in a significant amount of teen driver collisions. Many states have prohibited hand held cell phone usage for this very factor. Multiple large organizations also have strict regulations in place suppressing their staff members from using a cell phone while operating a company car.
Distracted car drivers are quite common in Florida because of the the amount of tourisms that visit our state every year. A lot of hit and run accidents in FL are triggered by vacationers paying more attention to their gps system than the expressway in front of them. As The Sunshine State's population expands, so does the amount of cars on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the vehicle ahead of you and paying attention to the street is a fabulous way to avoid automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the auto ahead of you brakes abruptly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop likewise. Many of auto collisions and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear-end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an infraction in FL triggering fines and even jail time and FL has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is illegal to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how little.
Florida has put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your car, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most usual variable. If an individual merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both collide, both motorists may possibly be held accountable for the collision. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You might be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the crash, depending upon the degree of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a wreck, despite if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to raise awareness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has likewise created several awareness programs all throughout the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, cars and truck makers have also started installing hands free voice activated technology in new car or trucks. They have also designed technology to help parents or guardians by making it possible for them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovations has presently diminished auto negligence traffic collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will certainly be saved.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, our collision lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you anything unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your suit, you will pay us completely nothing.
Our Gateway injury legal professionals also provide no charge consultations to review the specifics of your claim and determine if you have a case. Arrange a Free Examination
If you or somebody else you love has been hurt due to someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a trusted lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Gateway personal injury lawyers are skilled in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their accomplishments on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in aiding our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?