After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can be traumatic, life-changing events that can leave you reeling physically, emotionally, and financially. In the aftermath of an accident, it is common for individuals to feel overwhelmed and unsure of their next steps. If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Geneva, FL, it's essential to seek the help of a professional and experienced Auto Accident Lawyer who can guide you through the legal process and ensure your rights are protected.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we understand the stress and uncertainty that auto accident victims experience, and we are here to help them during this challenging time. With more than a decade of experience serving clients throughout Central Florida, our legal team has the extensive knowledge, skills, and expertise to handle complex auto accident cases successfully.
Our team of Auto Accident Lawyers is dedicated to fighting for our client's rights and helping them secure the compensation they deserve. We know auto accidents can result in significant financial losses, including medical bills, property damage, lost wages, etc. That's why we work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive the defense they need, whether through negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
Our areas of practice include auto accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, wrongful death cases, etc. We serve clients in cities and counties related to Geneva, FL, including DeBary, Deltona, Lake Mary, Sanford, Winter Springs, Orange County, Seminole County, and Volusia County.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you have a dedicated and experienced team of auto accident lawyers fighting for your rights and working towards your best interests. We understand that every case is unique, so we approach each with a personalized and aggressive strategy.
Our legal team will thoroughly investigate your case, gather evidence, and interview witnesses to build a solid case on your behalf. We will also work with medical professionals, therapists, and other experts to document your injuries and determine the full extent of your damages.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we believe in transparency and communication with our clients, so we keep our clients informed throughout the entire legal process. We will explain your rights and the legal proceedings in your case so you understand what we are doing and why. We also strive to provide our clients with the best possible outcome, whether securing a settlement or trialing your case.
Auto accidents can be traumatic experiences, often resulting in overwhelming financial, physical, and emotional losses. If you or a loved one has been involved in an auto accident in Geneva, FL, it's essential to seek the help of an experienced auto accident lawyer who can help protect your legal rights and help you recover the compensation you deserve. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. today, and let us help you fight for your rights and secure the justice you deserve.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Geneva. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Taft, Fort Myers, Ybor City, Saint Petersburg, Hendry County and more!
Experienced Geneva Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you searching for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all types of accidents; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Fruitland Park, Oviedo, Metrowest, Morse Shores, Pelican Bay, Estero and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our firm for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our motor vehicle attorneys make a special effort to make certain that accident claims are processed swiftly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Geneva car accident lawyers have successfully represented automobile accident victims and passengers in just about every imaginable automobile traffic collision scenario. From head-on pileups, rear-end impacts, sport bike crashes, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, dangerous roadways traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, car accidents with rideshare vehicles, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle collision cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and dealt with all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Geneva auto accident attorney at laws have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a crash as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Geneva personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with clients who have been injured in any type of vehicle traffic collision.
Annually millions of people are harmed, in some cases fatally, in auto collisions. In 2011 only, well over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in traffic collisions involving vehicles, trucks crashes, motorcycles crashes, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in car accidents in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic wrecks in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in auto wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile crash every 119 minutes, and one is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile accident, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A skilled vehicle and truck traffic collision lawyer in Geneva will protect your legal rights over the course of the claim.
Car or truck accidents can occur to anybody at any moment, and the instant they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of catastrophic impairments or even wrongful death. In many serious traffic collisions, victims may require extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, multiple surgeries or even life span disability. Less severe traffic collisions can also traumatically affect one's life, generating problems that involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your personal vehicle.
Some other difficulties can easily involve lost earnings because of missing work and locating the right health care provider to visit and covering medical costs. A large number of insurance companies do not pay these kinds of bills or compensate injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Geneva car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Geneva, Florida Car Accident Attorneys To schedule your free initial assessment Call us today - 800-874-2577
If your auto accident in Geneva led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to take a look at your recent injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured or hurt in an auto crash have the right to be paid for their injuries and damages. If you or a loved one experienced a car wreck, you can be injured or hurt, you can have thoughts about what to do next, and you may not even know where to start off. Auto accidents can present challenging issues, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These kinds of upsetting, perplexed, aggravating, and quite expensive scenarios require a compassionate, sincere, and skilled law firm with genuine strength of character. Our Geneva automobile collision lawyers have a solid record of securing outstanding benefits for persons who have been hurt in vehicle wrecks, workplace injuries and other injuries.
Throughout the country, and predominantly in The Sunshine State, car accidents are one of the primary causes of trauma and death. Auto wrecks occur in a multitude of ways and the wide array of personal injuries suffered in these types of accidents is virtually endless. For this reason, it is highly crucial that the attorney which you hire has the skill-set and resources to resolve the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to handle an auto in a acceptable and safe way. Distracted driving is regarded as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of proper diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, stay away from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone charged with careless driving can possibly be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in the State of Fla ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims family members. Failure to use due care while operating an automobile has harsh implications as you can be putting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the leading root cause of car negligence not only in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are caused by people speaking on the cell phone and well over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every year across the country. Texting is the leading reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most frequent source of smartphone use while driving a car comes from teenage drivers. This as well as the lack of driving experience can prove lethal in a considerable amount of youngster driver wrecks. Various states have prohibited hand held cellphone use for this very reason. Several big organizations also have rigorous rules in place disallowing their employees from using a mobile phone while driving a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are very common in Florida because of the the amount of travellers that visit our state every year. A large number of hit and run accidents in FL are caused by travellers paying more interest to their gps system than the freeway ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents thrives, so does the quantity of vehicles on the streets. Keeping a safe distance from the auto in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a terrific way to avoid automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the automobile in front of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop as well. Many motor vehicle accidents and rear end collisions which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space around your auto and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. Yet another contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the biggest DUI rate in the whole country. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a car or truck with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite how little.
Florida has actually implemented a law named comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a lot of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most frequent issue. If any individual merges into your lane but you were identified for being speeding and you the two collide, both motorists may be held responsible for the vehicle accident. In that case, both insurance providers will be responsible for paying only a segment of each claim. You can possibly be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending on the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a collision, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any kind of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated a handful of programs to help educate young drivers and to raise awareness about the perils of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has likewise put together many awareness courses across the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovations advances, auto makers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new automobiles. They have also created technology to aid parents by empowering them to control the configurations for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not letting the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the automobile is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art tech has without a doubt reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives will certainly be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury lawyers operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the expenses of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your insurance claim, you will owe us nothing.
Our Geneva personal injury legal professionals also provide completely free consultations to discuss the particulars of your case and determine if you have a case. Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a trusted attorney on your side who is knowledgeable with the statutes and laws in FL.
Our Genevan injury lawyers are well-versed in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our successes. Several of our legal professionals have been named as Super Lawyers and distinguished litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that were instrumental in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?