After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Car accidents are an unfortunate reality that can happen to anyone, anywhere, and at any time. In Geneva, FL, car accidents are frequent, with many major roads and highways crisscrossing the city, including State Road 46 and County Road 426. Accidents can happen on these roads at any moment, and the consequences can be devastating when they do.
You must act quickly if you have been involved in a car accident in Geneva, FL. Hiring the right attorney who can help you navigate the complex legal system and get you the compensation you deserve for your injuries and damages is crucial. That's where we come in.
Trial Pro, P.A. is a law firm with extensive knowledge and experience handling car accident cases in Geneva, FL, and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to fighting aggressively for our clients and ensuring they receive the justice they deserve.
If you have suffered significant injuries due to a car accident, you need an attorney to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our team of experienced car accident attorneys understands the complexities of the law and will work tirelessly to bring you the maximum compensation possible.
Don't let insurance companies take advantage of you after a car accident. Our aggressive tone and expertise in the field ensure that you receive the best possible outcome in your case. We know that recovering from an accident can be challenging, so let us handle the legal details while you focus on healing.
Our Geneve, FL, car accident attorneys are knowledgeable about the area and its residents. We understand the impact a car accident can have on your life and the lives of your family and loved ones. Please speak with us today to discuss your legal options and take the first step toward receiving the compensation you deserve.
If you have been in a car accident in Geneva, FL, do not hesitate to hire the right attorney. Trial Pro, P.A. is here to take on your case and fight for your rights. Our attorneys are experienced in navigating the complex legal system and will aggressively pursue justice on your behalf. We serve the local zip codes 32732, 32733, and 32766. Call us today, and let us help you get back on your feet.
Apart from Geneva FL, we offer our services in nearby cities such as Oviedo, Sanford, and Winter Springs. Our attorneys are licensed and experienced in handling car accident cases across Florida. We have a proven track record of success, and we will fight tirelessly to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are committed to winning your case and ensuring that your rights are protected. So, do not hesitate to contact us if you need help after a car accident. Our attorneys are available 24/7 to provide assistance and answer your questions.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Geneva. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Taft, Apopka, Gulfport, Manatee County, Pittman and more!
Knowledgeable Geneva Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Win Challenging Lawsuits
Are you looking for a Car Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we understand you may not be able to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, we can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, large trucks collisions, construction injuries and workers compensation accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Minneola, South Apopka, Rio Pinar, Matlacha, Port Charlotte, East Naples and all over Florida. Contact our office for an absolutely free and confidential discussion of your case.
Car accidents may occur to anyone unexpectedly, and the instant they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, involving life-threatening injuries or even wrongful death. In many severe traffic collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective professional services, several surgeries or even life-time care. Lesser serious personal injuries can also traumatically impair one's life, creating hardships which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your own car.
New challenges can consists of reduced wages as a result of missing work and locating the right health professional to visit and dealing with medical expenses. Quite a few insurance agencies do not pay these kinds of expenses or compensate car accident victims equitably. When this happens, the experienced Geneva car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Annually millions of people are injured or hurt, sometimes fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, more than 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in accidents involving autos, wagons accidents, scooters traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died daily in car wrecks in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car wrecks in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all people injured in car wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motor vehicle crash each and every 119 mins, and one is wounded every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in a car crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial loss. An experienced car and truck accident attorney at law in Geneva will safeguard your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Persons injured in a car traffic collision have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one experienced an automobile crash, you can be hurt, you might perhaps have concerns about what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start. Auto accidents can present challenging predicaments, primarily when various motor vehicles are involved. These upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and costly circumstances require a compassionate, honest, and experienced attorney with real strength of character. Our Geneva car injury attorneys have a solid record of achieving successful benefits for individuals who have been hurt in automobile collisions, workplace accidents and various other torts.
Need to File an Automobile Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Geneva Auto Accident Attorneys Call Trial Pro, P.A. Right now and put our team of experienced attorneys to work for you now - 800-874-2577
Our car accident lawyers go to great lengths to ensure injury insurance claims are processed fast and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful path to recovery. Our Genevan injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in virtually every imaginable car accident circumstance. From head-on accidents, rear-end pileups, scooter wrecks, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, golf cart accidents, bicycle traffic collisions, traffic collisions with rideshare cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Throughout the nation, and specifically in FL, car accidents are one of the leading causes of injuries and fatalities. Automobile traffic collisions occur in a wide range of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these adversities is almost endless. Consequently, it is greatly essential that the attorney which you hire holds the skill set and assets to properly resolve the distinct aspects of your claim.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to drive a vehicle in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the road, steer clear of interruptions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may be punished by penalties, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by serious jail time, enormous fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to use due care while steering an automobile has harsh repercussions as you might be putting not only your own life in danger but the lives of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the primary root cause of car or truck negligence not exclusively in FL but in the whole entire nation. Over a million vehicle accidents are caused by drivers speaking on the cell phones and well over 300,000 are attributed to driving while texting each and every year nationwide. Texting is the greatest cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. The most common source of cellphone use while driving a car results from teenager vehicle owners. This together with the absence of driving experience can be catastrophic in a significant amount of adolescent driver wrecks. A few states have prohibited hand held smartphone use for this very reason. A large number of big companies also have rigorous rules in place baring their staff members from using a cellphone while operating a company vehicle.
Distracted auto drivers are tremendously common in FL because of the the amount of travellers that visit our state every year. A lot of accidents in Florida are caused by vacationers paying more focus to their GPS device than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents expands, so does the amount of cars on the streets. Maintaining a safe gap from the automobile ahead of you and keeping an eye on the road is a fabulous solution to prevent automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure that you have time to stop also. Most of vehicle accidents and rear end collisions which could have quite easily been prevented by keeping enough space between your automobile and the vehicle ahead of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State triggering fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to operate a vehicle with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, regardless how little.
The Sunshine State has indeed enforced a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partly guilty for a variety of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most typical issue. If another person merges into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals can possibly be held responsible for the collision. In that lawsuit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You may be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, despite if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect a number of programs to help educate young motorists and to increase consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cell phone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has at the same time developed a number of awareness courses all throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, cars and truck manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to aid parents by empowering them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not allowing the driver to manipulate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this cutting-edge tech has presently minimized auto negligence wrecks by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives are going to be protected.
No Fee Unless We Win or Settle!
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of reviewing, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a thing unless our legal professionals recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your claim, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Geneva personal injury legal professionals also offer free consultations to discuss the aspects of your case and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Assessment
If you or somebody else you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a prestigious attorney by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Geneva personal injury attorneys are well-versed in accident lawsuits and have been acknowledged by our peers for our success. A few of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and notable litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and settlements that were instrumental in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Geneva Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Geneva accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Geneva Orange County FL.
Talk with a Geneva accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?