After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accident cases can be devastating, both physically and emotionally. When caught in a motor vehicle accident, it becomes crucial to seek the help of an experienced attorney who can handle your case with expertise and proficiency. Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm representing plaintiffs in personal injury claims. With years of experience and extensive law knowledge, we strive to ensure that justice is served for our clients.
Goldenrod, FL, is a city in Orange County, Florida. Situated near the intersection of State Road 436 and State Road 50, this area experiences a high volume of traffic, making it vulnerable to traffic accidents. Drivers traveling through Goldenrod, FL, risk colliding with other vehicles, pedestrians, and cyclists. If you have been involved in an auto accident in Goldenrod, FL, contacting an attorney who understands the local laws and procedures is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we specialize in handling auto accident cases in Goldenrod, FL, and surrounding areas. Our experienced attorneys will work tirelessly to secure the compensation you deserve. We understand the complexities of these cases and will use our knowledge and skills to navigate legal proceedings.
Our attorneys are relentless in their pursuit of justice for our clients. We believe that every victim of an auto accident has the right to receive fair compensation for their losses. We aim to fight for these rights and provide our clients the support and guidance they need to move forward.
When you hire our services, you can trust that you are in good hands. Our attorneys deeply understand the different types of auto accidents and their legal requirements. We provide personalized attention to each client and devise a strategy tailored to their needs. Our attorneys ensure our clients receive the necessary medical care and financial assistance to help them recover from their injuries.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Goldenrod, FL, it is crucial to seek the help of an experienced and knowledgeable attorney. Trial Pro, P.A. is an auto accident law firm that can provide you with the legal guidance and representation you need. We have the expertise, skills, and resources to handle your case with proficiency and get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Goldenrod. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Taft, Apopka, Gulfport, Manatee County, Pittman and more!
Experienced Goldenrod Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Lawsuits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we understand you may not have the ability to pay a visit to our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, semi collisions, construction accidents and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Tangerine, Midway, UCF Area, Ft. Myers, Kendall, East Naples and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a free of cost and confidential discussion of your case.
Our car accident lawyers make a special effort to assure injury claims are processed rapidly and without problems in order that our prospects are ensured a positive road to recovery. Our Goldenrod injury attorneys have effectively represented hit and run accident victims and passengers in pretty much every imaginable automobile collision scene. From head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, motorcycle wrecks, intoxicated driving injuries, hit and runs, dangerous roadways accidents, rollover traffic collisions, personal injuries with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident insurance claims.
Trial Pro has seen and dealt with all types of auto accidents cases. Our Goldenrod auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
If your loved one was the fatality of a traffic collision triggered by a drunk driver, an over-worked truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Goldenrod personal injury lawyers can help.
At the law office of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured or hurt in any type of car or truck accident.
Each year millions of individuals are injured, in certain cases fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, over 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic accidents and 32,367 killed in crashes involving automobiles, wagons crashes, mopeds wrecks, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died on a daily basis in automotive vehicle wrecks in 2011-- around one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto accidents in the Country, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in vehicle wrecks. On average, a pedestrian is killed in an auto collision almost every 119 minutes, and one is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured in an auto collision, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A seasoned car and truck accident legal professional in Goldenrod will protect your rights over the course of the claim.
Motor vehicle accidents may happen to any person at any moment, and when they do, the outcomes may be wrecking, including disastrous injuries or even wrongful death. In several major wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, a wide range of surgical treatments or even life-time care. Lesser severe injuries can also traumatically have a bearing on one's life, producing hardships which in turn include working with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental car and repairing your personal car.
Some other challenges can easily also include lost wages because of missing work and searching for the proper doctor to see and covering medical costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not compensate these kinds of fees or reimburse injured in a car accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Goldenrod car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Goldenrod Car Accident Attorneys Contact Trial Pro Right away for a free of charge case evaluation - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Goldenrod caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our attorneys will be willing to take a look at your recent personal injury, identify the appropriate defendant( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You can be eligible to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in an auto crash have the right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and property damages. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle crash, you may likely be hurt, you may likely have thoughts in respect to what to do later, and you may not even determine where to start off. Traffic accidents can present intricate predicaments, especially when various car or trucks are involved. These types of upsetting, complicated, stress-filled, and expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and knowledgeable law firm with tremendous strength of character. Our Goldenrod automotive accident legal professionals have a proven record of attaining outstanding results for folks who have been hurt in cars and truck wrecks, workplace injuries and many others torts.
Across the nation, and primarily in FL, car accidents are one of the primary factors of impairment and fatalities. Car or truck crashes take place in a wide variety of ways and the diversity of personal injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much limitless. For this reason, it is greatly crucial that the lawyer which you retain possesses the expertise and assets necessary to properly manage the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the inability to operate a motor vehicle in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your steering wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, try to keep your eyes on the highway, avoid distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or entirely possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this may possibly be punishable by major jail time, substantial fines and restitution to the victims loved ones. Failure to apply due care while operating a motorized vehicle has serious implications as you might be placing not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Cellular phone use is the leading cause of vehicle negligence not just in The Sunshine State but in the whole entire nation. Over a million car accidents are linked to motorists speaking on the cell phones and well over 300,000 are linked to driving while texting every single year all over the country. Texting is the primary cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. Among the most frequent source of cellphone use while driving a car comes from young adult car drivers. This as well as the absence of driving experience can prove lethal in a substantial amount of adolescent driver wrecks. Many states have prohibited hand held smartphone usage for this very factor. Multiple big organizations also have rigorous regulations in place preventing their staff members from using a mobile phone while operating a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in FL because of the amount of vacationers that visit our state every year. A a great deal of collisions in FL are caused by tourists paying more interest to their gps equipment than the expressway in front of them. As FL's residents expands, so does the quantity of car or trucks on the road. Maintaining a safe gap from the automobile in front of you and focusing on the roadway is a perfect strategy to keep away from automobile negligence. In the event that you are following too closely and the car ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop as well. Many of auto accidents and rear end wrecks which could have quite easily been evaded by keeping enough space in between your automobile and the car in front of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in Florida leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole country. It is illegal to drive a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any level of alcohol in their system, despite how small.
Florida has actually implemented a law called comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicular accident where someone runs into your vehicle, you can ultimately be considered partially at fault for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is among the most frequent element. If someone merges right into your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both crash, both drivers can be held responsible for the car accident. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You can be held liable anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the car accident, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% responsible for a collision, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are forever barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect several programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the real dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has equally put together a lot of awareness courses across the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovation developments, auto makers have also begun installing hands free voice activated technology in new autos. They have also devised technology to assist parents or guardians by enabling them to regulate the settings for young drivers by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not enabling the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the motor vehicle is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this state-of-the-art technological innovations has without a doubt decreased auto negligence crashes by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, much more lives will definitely be saved.
No Fees or Expenses Unless You Win
At Trial Pro, P.A., our traffic collision attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means our firm covers the costs of reviewing, constructing, negotiating and litigating your case. We do not bill you a single thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your lawsuit, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Goldenrod personal injury attorneys also offer cost-free evaluations to evaluate the details of your case and determine if you have a lawsuit. Set Up a Free Evaluation
If you or someone else you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a dependable lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Goldenrod injury legal professionals are skilled in accident litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our success. A few of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success on behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable verdicts and compensations that contributed in assisting our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?