After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Goldenrod, FL, is a beautiful and bustling city in Orange County. Accidents are bound to happen on several busy roads, such as State Road 417, North Goldenrod Road, Colonial Drive, and University Boulevard. Unfortunately, car accidents can result in catastrophic injuries that can turn your life upside down. This is why hiring the right attorney who can fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve is crucial.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our skilled and experienced car accident attorneys are well-equipped to handle even the most complex cases. We understand that a car accident can be physically and emotionally traumatic and cause significant financial strain due to lost wages, medical bills, and repair costs. Therefore, we work tirelessly to ensure our clients receive the compensation they deserve.
Our aggressive team of attorneys has extensive knowledge of the Florida legal system and the various laws that apply to car accidents. We closely investigate each case to identify the cause of the accident, establish liability, and determine the full extent of damages. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and will not hesitate to take your case to trial if a fair settlement cannot be reached.
When you hire our firm, you can rest assured that we will inform you at every step of the legal process. We understand that you are going through a difficult time, and we are here to provide the support and guidance you need. Our primary goal is to seek justice and help you recover from your injuries.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Goldenrod, FL, please get in touch with us immediately. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not have to pay anything unless we win your case. Our lawyers are available 24/7 and ready to fight for you. Call us today at 800-874-2577 to schedule a consultation and get the justice and compensation you deserve.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we offer a wide range of services to meet the unique needs of our clients. Our attorneys are skilled negotiators and litigators, and we will work with you to develop a legal strategy tailored to your individual needs and circumstances. We can help you negotiate with insurance companies, gather evidence to support your claim, and represent you in court if necessary. We offer personalized attention and compassionate support every step of the way, and we will do whatever it takes to help you achieve a successful outcome.
In addition to serving clients in Goldenrod, FL, Trial Pro, P.A. also represents clients in nearby cities such as Winter Park, Maitland, and Casselberry. If you're looking for a trusted and experienced car accident attorney, contact Trial Pro, P.A. today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Goldenrod. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Horizons West, Palm Bay, Arcadia, Winter Garden, Astor and more!
Expert Goldenrod Car Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Succeed In Challenging Proceedings
Are you searching for a Car Accident Law Firm near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a variety of personal injury legal matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, semi accidents, construction injuries and workers comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. provides strategic guidance and counsel to clients in cities like Bithlo, Taft, Union Park, South Fort Myers, Sebring, Englewood and all throughout Florida. Get in touch with our law firm for a completely free and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Vehicle accidents can happen to any person at any time, and whenever they do, the outcomes may be devastating, including life-threatening traumas and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious car accidents, injured parties may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, several surgeries or even life-long disability. Lesser serious collisions can also traumatically have a bearing on one's lifestyle, creating hardships that involve working with insurance adjusters, getting a rental car and repairing your personal vehicle.
Various other challenges can consists of reduced earnings because of missing work and choosing the right health professional to visit and paying for health care costs. A lot of insurance agencies do not pay these types of expenses or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Goldenrod car accident lawyers at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Each year millions of people are harmed, in many instances fatally, in car accidents. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million individuals were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported automobile traffic crashes and 32,367 killed in collisions involving cars, pickups crashes, scooters accidents, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 people died each day in automobile wrecks in 2011-- an average of one every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in vehicle accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured in traffic accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an automobile collision almost every 119 mins, and one is injured every 8 mins. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle crash, either as a car driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An expert auto and truck accident team of attorneys in Goldenrod will protect your rights over the course of the lawsuit.
People injured or hurt in a car crash have the right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one found themselves in a vehicle accident, you might be injured, you might probably have thoughts in respect to what to do later, and you may not even recognize where to start off. Traffic collisions can present challenging dilemmas, primarily when various car or trucks are involved. These kinds of upsetting, tangled, aggravating, and expensive situations demand a thoughtful, sincere, and experienced lawyer with tremendous strength of character. Our Goldenrod auto traffic collision lawyers have a solid record of attaining successful benefits for people who have been injured in car or truck traffic collisions, workplace accidents and various other personal injuries.
Need to File a Car Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Goldenrod, FL Auto Accident Attorneys Contact us Today for a FREE no obligation consultation - 800-874-2577
Our injury attorneys go to extremes to make sure that accident cases are processed rapidly and efficiently in order that our clients are ensured a positive path to recovery. Our Goldenrod injury lawyers have successfully represented accident victims and passengers in nearly every imaginable car collision situation. From head-on wrecks, rear-end collisions, motor bike accidents, drunk driving collisions, hit and runs, side-impact traffic collisions, rollover traffic collisions, collisions with Uber cars, even uninsured and under-insured car accident insurance claims.
Throughout the country, and especially in FL, car accidents are one of the leading causes of personal injury and loss of life. Motor vehicle accidents happen in a wide range of ways and the diversity of personal injuries sustained in these types of adversities is virtually limitless. Because of this, it is quite crucial that the attorney which you retain has the expertise and resources to properly manage the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the inability to drive a car in a acceptable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that causes you to take your eyes off the road or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of reasonable caution when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, keep your eyes on the highway, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can be punishable by significant jail time, large fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while manipulating a motor vehicle has harsh repercussions as you could be setting not only your own existence at risk but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cellphone use is the leading source of car negligence not exclusively in the State of Fla but in the entire country. Over a million automobile traffic collisions are attributed to motorists speaking on the phone and around 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every single year across America. Texting is the first reason for distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car arises from teenage motorists. This together with the absence of driving experience can prove calamitous in a substantial amount of youngster driver traffic collisions. Many states have banned hand held cellular phone usage for this very factor. Several large organizations also have rigorous regulations in place preventing their staff members from using a wireless phone while driving a company car or truck.
Distracted car drivers are extremely common in Florida due to the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A lot of collisions in FL are a resulted of tourists paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the freeway in front of them. As Florida's population thrives, so does the quantity of vehicles on the road. Maintaining a safe proximity from the auto ahead of you and paying attention to the road is a fabulous method to avoid automobile negligence. In the case that you are following too closely and the motor vehicle ahead of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop as well. Many automobile crashes and rear end accidents which could have effortlessly been evaded by leaving enough space in between your car or truck and the automobile in front of you. 90% of all rear end collisions result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. One more contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in The Sunshine State leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is unlawful to operate a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive a car with any volume of alcoholic drinks in their system, despite of how small.
Florida has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in a motor vehicle accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be deemed partly at fault for a lot of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is one of the most usual variable. If someone else merges into your lane but you were identified as being speeding and you the two collide, both individuals could be held accountable for the car accident. In that suit, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each insurance claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the wreck, depending upon the severity of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial payment of your claim based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a car accident, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have implemented a few programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the risks of operating a motor vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has likewise created a couple of awareness courses all over the region to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, car manufacturers have also started mounting hands free voice activated systems in new car or trucks. They have also created technology to aid parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in movement. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand new technology has definitely reduced auto negligence collisions by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives may be protected.
No Fees Unless We Win
At Trial Pro, our car accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. This means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will owe us absolutely nothing.
Our Goldenrod injury legal professionals also offer absolutely free consultations to discuss the specifics of your case and determine if you have a suit. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been impaired as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need a good lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Goldenrod personal injury lawyers are experts in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. A few of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that were instrumental in assisting our clients recover from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Common Types auto Accidents in Goldenrod Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Goldenrod accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Goldenrod Orange County FL.
Talk with a Goldenrod accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?