After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Are you a victim of an auto accident in Groveland, FL, or the surrounding area? If so, you need an experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyer. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have extensive knowledge of handling auto accident cases and are ready to fight for your rights.
Auto accidents are a serious matter. They can cause severe injuries, property damage, and even death. If you have been involved in an auto accident, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
However, navigating the legal system is not easy. You need an attorney who can guide you through the legal proceedings and help you get the compensation you deserve. At Trial Pro, P.A., we have a team of skilled auto accident lawyers who will go above and beyond the call of duty to protect your rights.
Our firm has represented clients in various auto accident cases, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, etc. We serve clients across Florida, including Groveland, Lake County, and other surrounding areas.
When you hire Trial Pro, P.A., you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Our lawyers have the experience and knowledge to handle even the most complex auto accident cases. We will investigate your accident's circumstances, gather evidence, and deal with insurance companies on your behalf.
We understand that auto accidents can be traumatizing, and the aftermath can be overwhelming. We offer personalized attention to each client. We will listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and provide updates throughout the legal process. You can count on us to be your advocate every step of the way.
If you are involved in an auto accident, it is crucial to act fast. Florida's statute of limitations allows you four years to file a lawsuit for damages caused in an auto accident. However, in some cases, the statute of limitations may be even shorter, so it is essential to contact an attorney immediately.
At Trial Pro, P.A., our priority is to help you get the compensation you deserve. We work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not get paid unless you win. Our fee is a percentage of your compensation, so you do not have to worry about upfront costs or hourly rates.
If you have been involved in an auto accident in Groveland, FL, or the surrounding areas, do not hesitate to contact Trial Pro, P.A. Our auto accident lawyers are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve. We offer free consultations and will fight tirelessly to protect your rights. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Groveland. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Citrus Ridge, Pine Hills, Port Canaveral, Cape Coral, Palmdale and more!
Knowledgeable Groveland Auto Accident Attorneys Who Know How to Succeed In Tough Cases
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Law Firm near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. works with Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all types of personal injuries; automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall injuries, semi-truck accidents, construction accidents and work comp accidents. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic advice and counsel to clients in areas such as South Creek, Leesburg, Midway, Grove City, Fort Myers Villas, Nocatee and all throughout Florida. Call our firm for an absolutely free and confidential assessment of your case.
Our car accident lawyers go all out to make certain that personal injury insurance claims are processed quickly and without problems so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Groveland personal injury lawyers have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in many imaginable auto accident circumstance. From head-on collisions, rear-end pileups, off road bike accidents, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, SUV collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, injuries with rider-share cars, maybe even uninsured and under-insured motor vehicle accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has seen and dealt with all sorts of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Groveland auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident clients.
Whether your loved one was the injured party of a traffic collision caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked commercial truck driver, or a reckless biker, our Groveland personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we work with people who have been injured in any type of auto accident.
Every year millions of drivers are harmed, in some cases fatally, in automotive vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 alone, well over 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in collisions involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers wrecks, street bikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 folks died every day in auto traffic collisions in 2011-- approximately one just about every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were actually killed and 69,000 were injured in traffic accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all individuals injured or hurt in car accidents. On average, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle collision each and every 119 minutes, and an individual is harmed every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an auto collision, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial losses. An experienced automobile and truck accident law office in Groveland will protect your rights during the course of the claim.
Auto accidents can certainly occur to anybody at any moment, and when they do, the results may be wrecking, consisting of disastrous traumas or even wrongful death. In several major collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, various surgical procedures or even life-time care. Lesser severe personal injuries can also traumatically influence one's way of life, producing hardships which in turn include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and fixing your own car or truck.
Other challenges can easily include lost wages as a result of missing work and searching for the right medical professional to visit and dealing with health care costs. Quite a few insurance agencies do not cover these kinds of costs or compensate car accident injured parties equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Groveland car accident lawyers at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Car Accident? Talk with our Expert Groveland, FL Auto Accident Lawyers Contact us Today - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle traffic collision in Groveland led to bone fractures, bruising, head injuries, brain injury, discolorations, sprains, strains, or other health-related issues, contact an attorney. These injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our lawyers will be happy to analyze your recent injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward obtaining a settlement. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
People injured or hurt in an auto collision have the right to be compensated for their personal injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced a vehicle accident, you may well be injured or hurt, you might probably have thoughts in respect to what to do after that, and you may not even realize where to start off. Auto accidents can present challenging dilemmas, especially when multiple cars are involved. These particular upsetting, complicated, nerve-wracking, and quite expensive scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and skilled legal team with substantial strength of character. Our Groveland car collision legal professionals have a proven record of getting outstanding benefits for clients who have been hurt in vehicle crashes, workplace injuries and various personal injuries.
Throughout the nation, and especially in Florida, car accidents are one of the major sources of trauma and death. Auto crashes take place in a large number of ways and the variety of traumas suffered in these types of adversities is almost immeasurable. Consequently, it is quite important that the lawyer which you retain has the skill-set and resources required to properly address the unique aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is generally speaking the failure to handle a motor vehicle in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as everything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from distractions and stop for all traffic light devices. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any person arrested for careless driving might be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in FL ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the case that you are charged with reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this could be punishable by serious jail time, huge fines and restitution to the victims relatives. Failure to apply due care while operating an automotive vehicle has severe consequences as you could be setting not only your own life at risk but the existences of all those around you.
Cellphone use is the number 1 cause of car or truck negligence not solely in FL but in the whole entire country. Over a million car collisions are credited to car drivers speaking on the cellphone and more than 300,000 are linked to driving while texting each and every year nationwide. Texting is the main cause of distracted driver deaths in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Among the most typical source of cell phone use while driving a car originates from adolescent motorists. This together with the absence of driving experience can be disastrous in a considerable amount of teen driver accidents. Various states have prohibited hand held mobile usage for this very factor. Various large organizations also have strict policies in place baring their workers from using a wireless phone while operating a company car.
Distracted motorists are very common in FL caused by the amount of travelers that visit our state every year. A great deal of car accidents in the State of Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation equipment than the freeway ahead of them. As Florida's residents expands, so does the quantity of automobiles on the road. Keeping a safe gap from the motor vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the roadway is a great strategy to keep away from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the automobile ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to make sure that you have time to stop likewise. Many of car or truck crashes and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been prevented by keeping enough space around your car and the vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end auto accidents lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. A distinct contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an offence in FL resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is illegal to drive with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is unlawful for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has actually put into effect a law known as comparative negligence. This denotes that if you are involved in an auto accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can ultimately be deemed partially guilty for a lot of contributing factors, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most common factor. If any individual merges right into your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two collide, both car drivers can possibly be held responsible for the wreck. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a segment of each insurance claim. You may be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% responsible for the car accident, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% responsible for a crash, whatever if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any form of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced various programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the hazards of operating a motor vehicle while using a smartphone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has at the same time developed a lot of awareness training programs across the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As technological innovations developments, automobile manufacturers have also begun installing hands free voice activated systems in new vehicles. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the configurations for young car drivers by only allowing a set music volume, putting out the radio if the seat belt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to operate any of the settings while the auto is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand new technological innovation has certainly minimized auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations progressing, more and more lives will be protected.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means our experts cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not bill you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will pay us nothing.
Our Groveland personal injury legal professionals also provide no charge consultations to discuss the details of your case and establish if you have a case. Set Up a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been impaired because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reputable attorney by your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in The Sunshine State.
Our Groveland personal injury lawyers are experts in injury litigation and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Several of our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable judgments and compensations that contributed in enabling our clients to bounce back from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?