After experiencing an accident in Tampa, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Tampa law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Tampa lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
When you find yourself involved in a car accident in Gulfport, FL, it can be a frightening and overwhelming experience. You may feel confused and unsure of what steps to take next. At Trial Pro, P.A. Law Firm, we understand how devastating a car accident can be, so we are here to provide you with the legal support and guidance you need during this difficult time.
Our team of experienced car accident attorneys has extensive knowledge of Florida law and is equipped to help you navigate the complex legal system. We are committed to fighting for our client's rights and obtaining the compensation they deserve.
Gulfport is located in Pinellas County and has many busy roads and highways, including US-19, 49th Street South, and Gulfport Boulevard. Accidents can happen anywhere and at any time, so having an aggressive and knowledgeable car accident attorney on your side is essential.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients involved in all types of auto accidents, including head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, rollover accidents, and more. We understand that car accident injuries can be severe and life-changing, so we are committed to helping our clients obtain the compensation they need to cover medical bills, lost wages, and other damages.
If you have been involved in a car accident in Gulfport, FL, hiring a car accident attorney as soon as possible is crucial. Our Trial Pro, P.A. Law Firm team will work tirelessly to investigate your case, gather evidence, and develop a solid legal strategy to help you win your case.
Don't wait to get the legal help you need. Contact Trial Pro, P.A. Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced car accident attorneys.
If you are facing injuries and medical expenses, lost wages, emotional distress, and other damages, hire Trial Pro, P.A. to be your car accident attorney in Gulfport FL. Our services include providing legal representation for all types of car accidents such as speeding, rear-end collisions, intersection accidents, hit-and-run accidents, and more. We also offer support in dealing with insurance companies, gathering evidence, and negotiating settlements.
Our car accident lawyers in Gulfport FL also offer services in nearby cities, including St Petersburg, Pinellas Park, Seminole, Saint Pete Beach, Treasure Island, and Madeira Beach. We understand the unique legal challenges associated with each location and can help you navigate the local laws and regulations accordingly.
With Trial Pro, P.A. as your car accident attorney, you won't have to worry about the legal process, and you can focus on your recovery. Our expert team will fight for your legal rights and do everything possible to ensure the best possible outcome for your case. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for car accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Gulfport. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Longwood, Hunters Creek, Rio Pinar, Dr. Phillips, Lee County and more!
Expert Gulfport Car Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Challenging Proceedings
Are you looking for a Car Accident Law Office near you? If you are hurt, we recognize you may not be capable to drop by our offices. If you're not able to come to our office, our experts can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury law matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; car accidents, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death cases, slip-and-fall injuries, tractor-trailer accidents, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic guidance and counsel to people in areas such as Kenansville, Lake Buena Vista, Fairview Shores, East Tampa, Gulfport, Bloomingdale and throughout Florida. Call our firm for a free of cost and confidential assessment of how we can help.
Car or truck accidents can happen to anybody at any time, and the second they do, the consequences may be devastating, involving devastating traumas or even wrongful death. In quite a few serious collisions, victims may need extensive hospital stays, corrective services, various surgeries or even life time disability. Less serious accidents can also traumatically have an effect on one's lifestyle, producing hardships that include negotiating with insurance adjusters, getting a rental vehicle and repairing your own car or truck.
New difficulties may include lost earnings as a result of missing work and finding the right physician to see and dealing with health care expenses. Several insurance companies do not compensate these kinds of bills or indemnify car accident victims equitably. When this occurs, the experienced Gulfport car accident attorneys at Trial Pro, P.A. can help.
Each year millions of folks are harmed, in some cases fatally, in automotive vehicle crashes. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million individuals were injured or hurt in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving vehicles, eighteen-wheelers collisions, motorbikes wrecks, pedestrians injuries, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every single day in motor vehicle crashes in 2011-- an average of one virtually every 16 mins. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured in auto accidents in the United States, representing 14 percent of all deaths and 3 percent of all men and women injured or hurt in car wrecks. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in an autosmotive vehicle crash just about every 119 mins, and a person is harmed every 8 minutes. If you have been injured in a car wreck, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. An experienced motor vehicle and truck wreck legal professional in Gulfport will protect your legal rights over the course of the legal process.
People injured in a car accident have a right to be remunerated for their injuries and losses. If you or a loved one experienced an auto crash, you may likely be hurt, you probably have concerns with respect to what to do later, and you may not even know where to commence. Auto collisions can present challenging predicaments, primarily when multiple vehicles are involved. These kinds of upsetting, complicated, stress filled, and costly situations require a compassionate, sincere, and seasoned attorney with tremendous strength of character. Our Gulfport automobile accident attorneys have a proven record of securing outstanding results for folks who have been injured in automobile accidents, workplace accidents and various injuries.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Automobile Accident? Talk with our Expert Gulfport Car Accident Attorneys Contact our office right away to go over your case - 800-874-2577
Our accident lawyers go to great lengths to make sure personal injury insurance claims are processed fast and efficiently so that our prospects are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Gulfport auto accident attorneys have successfully represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable car traffic collision situation. From head-on crashes, rear-end crashes, dirt bike wrecks, intoxicated driving collisions, hit and runs, driver error collisions, rollover accidents, collisions with rideshare vehicles, maybe even uninsured and under-insured auto collision cases.
Across the nation, and especially in The Sunshine State, car accidents are among the leading factors of injuries and death. Vehicle traffic collisions take place in a large number of ways and the array of personal injuries suffered in these calamities is practically endless. Therefore, it is quite essential that the lawyer which you retain has the expertise and resources necessary to adequately manage the distinct aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is essentially the failure to drive a auto in a proper and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of proper care when you get behind the steering wheel to drive a car the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the road, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic light units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anyone arrested for careless driving might be punished by penalties, points on your license, or possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in Florida ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and penalties. In case you are accused of reckless driving involving a fatality or serious bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by substantial jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while manipulating a auto has severe implications as you could be setting not only your own life at risk but the lives of all those around you.
Mobile phone use is the leading source of auto negligence not primarily in the State of Fla but in the entire country. Over a million car or truck collisions are linked to car drivers speaking on the mobile phone and in excess of 300,000 are credited to driving while texting each and every single year all over the country. Texting is the leading root cause of distracted driver fatalities in Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. One of the most frequent source of cell phone use while driving comes from teenage motorists. This along with the absence of driving experience can prove disastrous in a substantial amount of young adult driver collisions. A few states have banned hand held cell phone use for this very factor. Many large companies also have rigorous regulations in place baring their employees from using a smartphone while driving a company car.
Distracted drivers are tremendously common in Florida because of the volume of tourists that visit our state every year. A large number of traffic collisions in the State of Florida are caused by travellers paying more focus to their navigation system than the highway ahead of them. As FL's population increases, so does the volume of autos on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the car or truck ahead of you and focusing on the road is a fabulous strategy to refrain from automobile negligence. On the assumption that you are following too closely and the car in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have precious time to stop as well. Most of car or truck accidents and rear end collisions which could have effortlessly been prevented by leaving enough space between your motor vehicle and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end traffic collisions lead to a citation for careless driving and a fine. One other contribution to automobile negligence is driving intoxicated. DUI is an offence in FL leading to fines and even jail time and Florida has the largest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is against the law to operate a vehicle with a blood alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is against the law for anybody under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, no matter how small.
Florida has enforced a law regard as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a car accident where someone runs into your motor vehicle, you can actually be considered partly guilty for a number of contributing reasons, including but not limited to speeding which is easily the most prevalent variable. If an individual merges inside your lane but you were found as being speeding and you the two crash, both individuals may possibly be held liable for the crash. In that case, both insurance companies will be responsible for paying only a portion of each claim. You might be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% to blame for the crash, depending on the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will establish the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and may proceed with partial settlement of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for a crash, regardless if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have incorporated many different programs to help educate young drivers and to raise consciousness about the possible dangers of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. Fla Highway Patrol has as well crafted a number of awareness programs throughout the state to keep drivers informed and safe. As modern technology advances, automobile makers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new automobiles. They have also come up with technology to help parents or guardians by empowering them to regulate the settings for young motorists by only enabling a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seat belt is not secured and not allowing the driver to operate any of the settings while the vehicle is in motion. According to FL Highway Patrol, this brand-new tech has without a doubt decreased auto negligence car accidents by a fraction and with technology advancing, more and more lives will be spared.
Only Pay When Your Lawyer Wins Your Case
At Trial Pro, P.A., our accident attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, building, negotiating and litigating your claim. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your claim, you will pay us absolutely nothing.
Our Gulfport personal injury attorneys also provide free evaluations to evaluate the details of your case and determine if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Consultation
If you or someone you love has been injured because of someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a skilled lawyer by your side who is knowledgeable with the laws and laws in Florida.
Our Gulfport personal injury legal professionals are skilled in tort lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our victories. A few of our attorneys have been listed as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their accomplishments in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered desirable verdicts and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients recoup from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you are entitled to for your traumas.
Common Types auto Accidents in Gulfport Florida
These particular types of accidents are complex and violent in nature. More than any other type of crash, rollovers reflect the interaction of the driver, road, vehicle, and environmental factors. Although a vehicle’s type has a significant role in the accident, so does driver behavior and road and environmental conditions. Other factors include speed, fatigue, use of alcoholic beverages, and hazardous road conditions caused by extreme weather. According to the NHTSA, data showed that nearly 85% of all rollover-related fatalities are the result of single-vehicle accidents.
Single Car Accident
Single-vehicle collision or single-vehicle accident is a type of road traffic collision in which only one vehicle is involved. Most of these types of crashes are run-off-road collisions, collisions with fallen debris, rollovers, and collides with a stationary object such as a tree, telephone pole, or median. In the majority of cases, the driver who is operating the vehicle is responsible for the single-car crash. When property damage takes place in an automobile collision, it will typically be handled through the insurance provider.
Collisions in which one auto strikes another car from the rear are among one of the most usual kinds of vehicle accidents. According to a report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, rear-end collisions are one of the most often occurring kind of crash. Around 29 percent of all motor vehicle crashes are rear-end accidents. These collisions cause a substantial variety of injuries and also deaths every year. Fortunately, they are usually much less destructive than head-on crashes as well as side-impact crashes because the people in the front vehicle are further from the area of the impact, as well as these wrecks have a tendency to occur at reduced speeds. Defensive driving is a must. It's the best way to avoid getting rear-ended and also maintaining you and also your travelers safe. rear-end crashes may take place at traffic signal or stop signs, or on busy highways. The common assumption ( as well as a legal presumption in many states) is that the rear driver is at fault for a rear-end accident, but this is not generally true. In a few instances, the rear chauffeur might be able to repel the presumption and demonstrate that the front driver or another party was at the very least to some extent responsible.
Intersection - Side-impact Collision - T-Bone Accidents
These types of accidents, also called side-impact, right-angle collisions, broadside collisions or T-bone collisions, are where the side of one or more cars are collided. Intersection accidents can at the same time be catastrophic. These types of wrecks generally occur at crossways, parking lots, and also when two cars crossing a roadway. Accounting for about a quarter of passenger car passenger deaths, according to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). The effects from a T-bone accident are extreme however can vary depending upon where the car is struck. Talk with a seasoned Gulfport accident attorney to deal with the one-of-a-kind elements of your case.
This type of auto accident is when the front ends of two vehicles travelling in opposite directions collide with one another in opposite directions. Being aware of traffic signs, street conditions, and staying in your lane play a critical role in avoiding these types of crashes. Head-on collisions are often extremely severe. For this reason, it is very important to contact an accident attorney in Gulfport Hillsborough County FL.
Talk with a Gulfport accident lawyer today at 1-800-TRIAL-PRO or complete our online form to schedule a free and confidential consultation and learn how we can help you.
Car Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?