After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Heathrow. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Bay Hill, Saint Petersburg, Orlovista, Pinellas County, Captiva and more!
Experienced Heathrow Auto Accident Lawyers Who Know How to Win Challenging Suits
Are you looking for an Auto Accident Lawyers near you? If you are injured or hurt, we recognize you may not be able to visit our offices. Let us go to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a range of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all forms of personal injuries; motor vehicle collisions, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death claims, slip-and-fall accidents, truck collisions, construction accidents and work comp injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. supplies strategic guidance and counsel to people in cities like Oviedo, Minneola, Hiawassee, Sidell, Bokeelia, Hialeah and across Florida. Get in touch with our office for a free and confidential discussion of your case.
Our car accident attorneys bent over backwards to ensure personal injury claims are processed very quickly and efficiently so that our clients are ensured a successful road to recovery. Our Heathrow car accident attorneys have effectively represented injured drivers and passengers in just about every imaginable car accident situation. From head-on accidents, rear-end collisions, motorcycle collisions, intoxicated driving accidents, hit and runs, single car collisions, bicycle traffic collisions, incidents with Uber vehicles, perhaps even uninsured and under-insured car accident cases.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and handled all varieties of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Heathrow auto accident legal professionals have 100+ years of collective experience and have received millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the fatality of a collision as a resulted of an intoxicated driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless motorcyclist, our Heathrow personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law practice of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent clients who have been hurt in any kind of vehicle traffic collision.
Yearly millions of men and women are hurt, in some instances fatally, in motor vehicle traffic collisions. In 2011 only, around 2.2 million persons were injured in the estimated 5,338,000 police-reported car traffic collisions and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving automobiles, vans traffic collisions, sport bikes traffic collisions, pedestrians accidents, and bicycle riders. An average of 89 people died per day in auto accidents in 2011-- approximately one virtually every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car collisions in the United States, representing 14 percent of all fatalities and 3 percent of all people injured in car accidents. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a motorized vehicle wreck just about every 119 mins, and a person is injured every 8 minutes. If you have been injured or hurt in an automotive vehicle crash, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries and financial loss. A seasoned vehicle and truck wreck legal professional in Heathrow will protect your legal rights throughout the legal process.
Motor vehicle accidents can certainly happen to anybody at any time, and whenever they do, the consequences may be wrecking, involving devastating personal injuries and even wrongful death. In quite a few serious collisions, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative professional services, a number of surgeries or even life time care. Less severe injuries can at the same time traumatically affect one's lifestyle, creating problems that include dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental automobile and repairing your personal vehicle.
Some other difficulties can involve lost wages as a result of missing work and locating the proper medical professional to see and covering health care expenses. Numerous insurance companies do not compensate these types of costs or reimburse injured in an auto accident victims. When this occurs, the experienced Heathrow car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after an Auto Accident? Talk with our Expert Heathrow Car Accident Attorneys Call our office Without delay to schedule an appointment - 800-874-2577
If your motor vehicle collision in Heathrow caused bone fractures, bruising, head trauma, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact a lawyer. These personal injuries give you grounds to sue against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be happy to analyze your recent personal injury, determine the suitable defendant( s), and start acting toward getting compensation. You might be entitled to recover the following losses:
People injured or hurt in an auto traffic collision have a right to be remunerated for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in an auto wreckage, you might possibly be hurt, you might have questions about what to do later, and you may not even know where to begin. Car collisions can create intricate problems, even more so when multiple cars are involved. These upsetting, disarranged, difficult, and quite expensive circumstances require a thoughtful, sincere, and seasoned attorney with substantial strength of character. Our Heathrow motor vehicle injury attorneys have a proven record of achieving successful results for people who have been injured or hurt in automotive traffic collisions, workplace injuries and many others injuries.
Throughout the country, and especially in FL, car accidents are among the leading sources of personal injury and fatalities. Car accidents occur in a wide range of ways and the wide array of injuries sustained in these accidents is pretty much immeasurable. Due to this, it is greatly essential that the attorney which you hire holds the skill-set and resources to effectively address the distinct aspects of your suit.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is fundamentally the failure to operate a car in a reasonable and safe manner. Distracted driving is referred to as almost anything that makes you to take your eyes off the highway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a responsibility of reasonable diligence when you get behind the wheel to drive a vehicle the speed limit, maintain your eyes on the roadway, steer clear of distractions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Anybody arrested for careless driving may possibly be punished by penalties, points on your driver license, or possible suspension of your driver license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. In the event that you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or major bodily injury, this can be punishable by substantial jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties family. Failure to apply due care while manipulating a car has major consequences as you could be putting not only your own life in danger but the entire lives of all those near you.
Cell phone use is the number 1 cause of car or truck negligence not only in The Sunshine State but in the entire country. Over a million vehicle traffic collisions are caused by people speaking on the smartphone and around 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year nationwide. Texting is the top cause of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Easily the most common source of smartphone use while driving a vehicle comes from teen drivers. This alongside the lack of driving experience can be deadly in a substantial amount of teen driver collisions. A number of states have outlawed hand held cellular phone use for this very reason. A lot of large companies also have strict policies in place disallowing their workers from using a cellular while operating a company automobile.
Distracted car drivers are tremendously common in The Sunshine State because of the volume of travelers that visit our state each year. A large number of hit and run accidents in Florida are triggered by vacationers paying more focus to their gps equipment than the road ahead of them. As The Sunshine State's residents grows, so does the volume of motor vehicles on the streets. Maintaining a safe proximity from the motor vehicle ahead of you and focusing on the street is a terrific strategy to stay away from automobile negligence. Assuming that you are following too closely and the car or truck ahead of you brakes all of a sudden, you are required to be a safe enough distance away to ensure you have time to stop as well. Most of vehicular traffic collisions and rear end crashes which could have effortlessly been evaded by keeping enough space between your automobile and the car or truck ahead of you. 90% of all rear end crashes result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. An additional contribution to automobile negligence is driving under the influence of intoxicating liquor. DUI is an infraction in The Sunshine State resulting in fines and even jail time and The Sunshine State has the largest DUI rate in the entire country. It is against the law to drive a car with a blood stream alcohol level at or over 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive with any amount of alcohol in their system, no matter how small.
The Sunshine State has actually put into effect a law named comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in an automobile accident where someone runs into your auto, you can actually be considered partly at fault for a number of contributing reasons, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is the most frequent issue. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were found to be speeding and you the two collide, both motorists could be held responsible for the wreck. In that dispute, both insurance companies will be responsible for compensating only a portion of each claim. You can be held responsible anywhere from 1% - 99% at fault for the wreck, depending upon the extent of each parties negligence. Both insurance companies will decide on the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and can proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are identified to be 100% liable for an accident, regardless if you are accused of negligent driving or not, you are permanently banned from recovering any type of compensation.
Florida public school system have put into effect multiple programs to help educate young motorists and to raise consciousness about the imminent dangers of operating a car while using a cellphone or being distracted period. Florida Highway Patrol has as well crafted multiple awareness programs all throughout the state to keep drives informed and safe. As technological innovation advances, vehicle manufacturers have also started installing hands free voice activated systems in new cars. They have also developed technology to aid parents or guardians by allowing them to regulate the configurations for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, shutting off the radio if the seatbelt is not fastened and not enabling the vehicle driver to manipulate any of the settings while the car is in movement. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this brand-new technological innovation has definitely lowered auto negligence accidents by a fraction and with technology progressing, many lives will definitely be saved.
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Recover
At Trial Pro, P.A. our car accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. That means our firm cover the expenses of researching, constructing, negotiating and litigating your lawsuit. We do not charge you a single thing unless our attorneys recover compensation on your behalf. If we do not win your case, you will owe us completely nothing.
Our Heathrow personal injury lawyers also provide complimentary consultations to review the particulars of your insurance claim and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Assessment
If you or someone else you love has been injured due to someone else's negligence or carelessness, you need a reputable lawyer on your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Heathrow personal injury legal professionals are experts in personal injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our accomplishments. Some of our legal professionals have been mentioned as Super Lawyers and prestigious litigators for their success in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and compensations that contributed in helping our clients recover from their injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve for your personal injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?