After experiencing an accident in Orlando, the last thing you want is to have an attorney at hand that doesn't know how to represent you adequately. You want a reputable Orlando law firm that will fearlessly fight to acquire maximum compensation on your behalf. That is precisely what Trial Pro, P.A. does. Our Orlando lawyers hold a strong reputation for winning cases, and we do everything in our power to deliver the results you're expecting.
Auto accidents can turn your life upside down. You might be left with immense pain and suffering, emotional trauma, and financial losses that can last a lifetime. If you have been involved in an auto accident in Hiawassee, Florida, or the surrounding cities and counties, you need professional legal assistance to navigate the complex legal proceedings.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are dedicated to helping auto accident victims in Hiawassee, FL, seek justice and receive the compensation they deserve. We are a team of experienced and aggressive auto accident lawyers with the expertise to handle various cases.
Our lawyers have extensive knowledge of Florida laws and regulations and insurance companies' policies, which they use to help our clients recover maximum compensation for their losses due to the accident.
We believe that the victim of an auto accident deserves nothing but the best legal representation. Our attorneys will fight for you, no matter how complex or straightforward your case is, and ensure you get justice, compensation, and closure.
At Trial Pro, P.A., we are prepared to assist you with any auto accident case, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
We handle every case with utmost care and attention to detail to protect our client's interests. We understand the impact auto accidents can have on your life and that of your family, and we work tirelessly to ensure you get the compensation you must move forward.
Our auto accident lawyers are experts in investigating accidents and gathering evidence to demonstrate fault and liability. We can work with law enforcement, medical professionals, and accident reconstruction experts to build a solid case for you. We are also experienced negotiators who can engage with insurance companies to secure fair settlements for our clients.
If the insurance company refuses to offer a fair settlement or denies your claim, we will not hesitate to take the case to trial. At Trial Pro, P.A., we are always ready to fight for our clients in court.
When hiring an auto accident lawyer in Hiawassee, FL, you need an attorney who is unafraid to take your case to trial and has the experience, resources, and skills to win. Trial Pro, P.A. is that law firm. We understand the pain and trauma you are going through and are committed to fighting for the justice and compensation you deserve. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Trial Pro P.A. is proud to advocate for auto accident victims all over the state of Florida, including our office in Hiawassee. Our dedicated experienced personal injury attorneys handle a range of legal matters, from employment disputes to auto accidents claims. We can use our knowledge and legal skills to help you not only achieve a favorable outcome, but relieve the legal burden from your shoulders as well. Our entire team understands how challenging and confusing litigation can be, which is why we are here for you through every step of the process. Serving all areas of Florida including Orlando, Oldsmar, Poinciana, Arcadia, Campbell, Kenansville and more!
Expert Hiawassee Auto Accident Legal Professionals Who Know How to Win Tough Suits
Are you trying to find an Auto Accident Attorneys near you? If you are injured, we recognize you may not be capable to visit our offices. If you're not able to come to us, our firm can come to you!
Trial Pro, P.A. represents Floridians in a variety of personal injury judicial matters. Our practice areas include all sorts of accidents; auto collisions, motorcycle collisions, wrongful death lawsuits, slip-and-fall accidents, eighteen-wheeler accidents, construction injuries and workplace injuries. With offices in Orlando, Tampa, Naples, Brevard County, Melbourne and Fort Myers. Trial Pro, P.A. delivers strategic advice and counsel to people in cities like Oak Ridge, Buenaventura Lakes, South Creek, Marco, Sanibel, Sidell and all throughout Florida. Call our law firm for a complimentary and confidential discussion of how we can help.
Our personal injury attorneys go out of the way to make sure that accident cases are processed swiftly and properly in order that our prospects are ensured a successful route to recovery. Our Hiawassee car accident attorneys have effectively represented accident victims and passengers in every imaginable automobile collision scenario. From head-on crashes, rear-end impacts, motorcycle crashes, drunk driving car accidents, hit and runs, texting collisions, bicycle accidents, traffic collisions with Uber cars, and even uninsured and under-insured car collision insurance claims.
Trial Pro, P.A. has experienced and worked with all forms of auto accidents insurance claims. Our Hiawassee auto accident lawyers have 100+ years of collective experience and have obtained millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for auto accident victims.
If your loved one was the casualty of an accident caused by a drunk driver, an over-worked eighteen-wheeler driver, or a reckless biker, our Hiawassee personal injury legal professionals can help.At the law firm of Trial Pro, P.A., we represent people who have been injured in any type of automotive traffic collision.
Annually millions of americans are injured, in certain cases fatally, in automotive vehicle wrecks. In 2011 alone, around 2.2 million persons were injured or hurt in the approximated 5,338,000 police-reported motor vehicle traffic wrecks and 32,367 killed in wrecks involving cars, semis wrecks ,motorbikes collisions, pedestrians accidents, and motorcycle riders. An average of 89 individuals died every day in car crashes in 2011-- around one every 16 minutes. In 2011, 4,432 pedestrians were killed and 69,000 were injured or hurt in car crashes in the United States, representing 14 percent of all mortalities and 3 percent of all folks injured in auto crashes. Typically, a pedestrian is killed in a car accident every 119 minutes, and a person is injured or hurt every 8 mins. If you have been injured or hurt in an automobile accident, either as a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your personal injuries and financial losses. A knowledgeable car and truck collision team of legal professionals in Hiawassee will protect your legal rights over the course of the lawsuit.
Auto accidents may occur to anybody unexpectedly, and the second they do, the results may be devastating, consisting of disastrous impairments or even wrongful death. In numerous severe wrecks, injured people may need extensive hospital stays, rehabilitative services, numerous surgeries or even life-long disability. Lesser severe personal injuries can at the same time traumatically alter one's life, creating hardships which in turn involve dealing with insurance adjusters, obtaining a rental vehicle and repairing your personal automobile.
Various other difficulties may also include reduced earnings because of missing work and finding the proper health care provider to visit and paying for medical costs. Numerous insurance agencies do not compensate these types of expenses or compensate injured in an auto accident victims. When this happens, the experienced Hiawassee car accident attorneys at Trial Pro can help.
Need to File an Auto Insurance Claim after a Vehicle Accident? Talk with our Expert Hiawassee Car Accident Attorneys To Find out about How We Can Help, Contact us right away - 800-874-2577
If your auto collision in Hiawassee caused bone fractures, bruising, head injury, brain trauma, contusions, sprains, strains, or other health care issues, contact an attorney. These personal injuries give you grounds to file a claim against the other driver and/or other parties. One of our legal professionals will be willing to analyze your recent injury, identify the proper offender( s), and start taking action toward obtaining compensation. You can be entitled to recover the following losses:
Individuals injured in a car traffic collision have the right to be paid for their personal injuries and damages. If you or a loved one were in a vehicle wreck, you might possibly be injured or hurt, you can have questions in respect to what to do next, and you may not even determine where to start off. Car collisions can present intricate challenges, particularly when quite a few automobiles are involved. These particular upsetting, disarranged, demanding, and costly scenarios require a compassionate, honest, and experienced legal team with genuine strength of character. Our Hiawassee vehicle traffic collision attorneys have a solid record of obtaining successful benefits for people who have been injured or hurt in car or truck traffic collisions, workplace accidents and other personal injuries.
Across the nation, and particularly in FL, car accidents are one of the leading determinant of impairment and death. Automobile collisions occur in a multitude of ways and the wide range of personal injuries sustained in these adversities is pretty much limitless. Because of this, it is quite essential that the lawyer which you hire has the skill-set and assets to adequately address the specific aspects of your case.
What is Automobile Negligence?
Automobile negligence is in essence the failure to maneuver a car in a reasonable and safe way. Distracted driving is referred to as nearly anything that causes you to take your eyes off the roadway or your hands off of your wheel. You have a duty of proper caution when you get behind the steering wheel to operate a vehicle the speed limit, always keep your eyes on the roadway, refrain from interruptions and stop for all traffic control units. Florida Statute 316.1925 states "Any person operating a vehicle upon the streets or highways within the state shall drive the same in a careful and prudent manner, having regard for the width, grade, curves, corners, traffic and all other attendant circumstances, so as not to endanger the life, limb, or property of any person. Failure to drive in such manner shall constitute careless driving and a violation of this section". Any individual charged with careless driving may possibly be punished by fines, points on your license, or entirely possible suspension of your license. A careless driving charge is a civil traffic offense in The Sunshine State ; however, a reckless driving charge is a criminal traffic offense. Florida Statute 316.192 states "Any person who drives any vehicle in willful or wanton disregard for the safety of persons or property is guilty of reckless driving". A reckless driving charge can be punishable by minor jail time and fines. If you are arrested for reckless driving involving a fatality or severe bodily injury, this can possibly be punishable by considerable jail time, big fines and restitution to the injured parties family members. Failure to use due care while operating a motor vehicle has harsh implications as you can be setting not only your own life in danger but the existences of all those near you.
Cellular phone use is the leading cause of motor vehicle negligence not only in the State of FL but in the entire country. Over a million auto wrecks are associated with individuals talking on the phone and over 300,000 are associated with driving while texting every single year across the country. Texting is the primary source of distracted driver fatalities in the State of Florida according to the Fla Highway Patrol. The most common source of mobile phone use while driving a vehicle results from adolescent drivers. This together with the lack of driving experience can be lethal in a significant amount of young adult driver accidents. A few states have prohibited hand held cellular phone use for this very factor. Various large organizations also have strict rules in place preventing their workers from using a cellphone while driving a company vehicle.
Distracted auto drivers are significantly common in Florida due to the amount of tourisms that visit our state each year. A a great deal of accidents in Florida are caused by tourists paying more focus to their navigation device than the highway in front of them. As Florida's population thrives, so does the quantity of autos on the road. Keeping a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you and paying attention to the freeway is a good way to avoid automobile negligence. If you are following too closely and the vehicle in front of you brakes unexpectedly, you are required to be a safe enough distance away so that you have time to stop too. Most of car or truck crashes and rear end crashes which could have quite easily been avoided by keeping enough space between your motor vehicle and the motor vehicle in front of you. 90% of all rear end car accidents result in a citation for careless driving and a fine. A different contribution to automobile negligence is driving drunk. DUI is an infraction in Florida resulting in fines and even jail time and Florida has the highest DUI rate in the whole nation. It is unlawful to drive a vehicle with a blood stream alcohol level at or above 0.08% and it is illegal for anyone under the age of 21 to drive a car with any amount of alcoholic beverages in their system, despite how little.
FL has indeed put into effect a law referred to as comparative negligence. This means that if you are involved in a vehicle accident where someone runs into your automobile, you can actually be deemed partly guilty for a number of contributing factors, consisting of but not limited to speeding which is probably the most frequent variable. If any individual merges inside your lane but you were identified to be speeding and you both crash, both drivers could be held responsible for the crash. In that claim, both insurance providers will be responsible for compensating only a segment of each claim. You can be held accountable anywhere from 1% - 99% liable for the traffic collision, depending on the seriousness of each parties negligence. Both insurance providers will determine the amount of comparative negligence each party should be awarded and will proceed with partial payment of your case based on the percentage of comparative negligence you are found to be at fault for. If you are found to be 100% liable for a crash, no matter if you are charged with negligent driving or not, you are permanently barred from recovering any sort of compensation.
Florida public school system have introduced multiple programs to help educate young drivers and to increase awareness about the risks of operating a motorized vehicle while using a cellular phone or being distracted period. FL Highway Patrol has as well created a handful of awareness courses throughout the region to keep drives informed and safe. As modern technology advances, auto manufacturers have also begun mounting hands free voice activated technology in new motor vehicles. They have also come up with technology to assist parents or guardians by letting them to regulate the settings for young vehicle drivers by only allowing a set music volume, turning off the radio if the seatbelt is not secured and not enabling the driver to control any of the settings while the car or truck is in motion. According to Florida Highway Patrol, this advanced technological innovation has presently diminished auto negligence hit and run accidents by a fraction and with technological innovations advancing, more and more lives will definitely be protected.
Our "No Fee Unless We Win" Policy
At Trial Pro, our personal injury attorneys operate on a contingency fee basis. That means we cover the costs of investigating, constructing, negotiating and litigating your insurance claim. We do not charge you a thing unless we recover compensation on your behalf. If we don't win your lawsuit, you will owe us nothing at all.
Our Hiawassee injury lawyers also offer cost-free consultations to discuss the aspects of your insurance claim and establish if you have a suit. Schedule a Free Examination
If you or someone you love has been hurt as a result of someone else's negligence or neglectfulness, you need an excellent lawyer by your side who is familiar with the laws and regulations in Florida.
Our Hiawassee personal injury lawyers are experts in injury lawsuits and have been recognized by our peers for our achievements. Some of our attorneys have been identified as Super Lawyers and prominent litigators for their achievements in behalf of our clients.
We have recovered favorable judgments and settlements that contributed in aiding our clients to bounce back from their personal injuries or the loss of a loved one. Let us help you recover the max amount of compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Auto Accident Cases Frequently Asked Questions
- How Do I Pursue a Claim For Damages to my Vehicle?
- Are Parents Liable For Children's Car Accidents?
- Are Pedestrians Required To Obey General Traffic Laws?
- Best advice for new personal injury lawyers revised
- Can a Passenger Sue a Driver in an Accident?
- Can You Prove You Have Whiplash?
- Do I need to see a Doctor for a Whiplash Claim?
- Do you have to call the police after a minor car accident?
- How is Pain and Suffering Determined in a Car Accident Case?
- How Long Does it Take for Whiplash Symptoms to Appear?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Settlement From a Car Accident?
- How Much is the Average Whiplash Settlement?
- Is Fault Automatic In A Rear End Car Accident Case?
- Stacking Your Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage in Florida
- What About Damage to my Vehicle?
- What Does it Feel Like When You Have Whiplash?
- What if I am Hit by Someone Who is Driving a Rental Car?
- What if I am Injured by an out of State Driver?
- What Injuries Can You Get From Being Rear ended?
- What Injuries Can You Sustain From A Rear End Accident?
- What is a Whiplash or Soft Tissue Neck Injury?
- What Makes a Driver Negligent in a Florida Accident?
- What is Automobile Negligence?
- What is Bodily Injury coverage?
- What is Personal Injury Protection PIP?
- What is the Florida No Fault Law?
- What is Uninsured or Under-Insured Motorist Coverage UM?
- What Should You Do if you are Involved in an Auto Accident?
- What to Expect When You Sue an Insurance Company?
- Why are rear end Collisions more Dangerous when caused by a Truck?
- Am I Liable If Someone Else Is Driving My Vehicle?
- Average Neck And Back Injury Settlements From Car Accidents
- Can Someone Who Is Not On My Insurance Drive My Car?
- Can You Drive A Car Without Insurance In Florida?
- Can You Sue Someone For Not Having Insurance?
- Common Rear-End Car Accident Injuries
- Determining Who Is Liable In A Rear-End Collision
- Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If I Have Health Insurance?
- Do You Need Uninsured Motorist Coverage If You Have Full Coverage?
- Florida Texting And Driving Laws
- Florida Trailer Insurance And Laws FAQS
- Gap Insurance FAQS
- How Are Electric Scooters Impacting Florida?
- How Can I Drive Without Insurance?
- How Can You Prevent Serious Injury During A Car Accident?
- How Do Uninsured And Underinsured Motorist Claims Work?
- How Much Uninsured Motorist Coverage Should I Get?
- If You Were To Get Into An Accident Without Insurance
- Insurance For Recreational Vehicles And Off-Road Vehicles In Florida
- Is Gap Insurance Worth It?
- Is It Better To Have Collision Or Uninsured Motorist?
- Is It Worth It To Get Uninsured Motorist Coverage?
- Is Uninsured Motorist Insurance (UM) Necessary?
- Penalties For Driving Without Insurance In Florida Do I Need Uninsured Motorist Insurance In Florida
- Pros And Cons Of Collision Insurance
- Stacked Insurance In Florida - What Are The Pros And Cons?
- Stacked Vs Unstacked Insurance Whats The Difference?
- Types Of Auto Insurance You Need To Be Covered In Florida. The Difference Between Comprehensive And Collision Coverage
- What are The Insurance Coverages For Car Accidents Involving Vehicles Driven As Lyft and Uber Service Vehicles?
- What Do I Do if I'm in a Car Accident?
- What Do I Do If I'm In An Accident With An Uninsured Driver?
- What Does A No Fault State Mean For Car Insurance in Florida?
- What Does Florida Full Coverage Auto Insurance Consist of?
- What Does Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) Pay For?
- What Happened If A Car Hits You From Behind?
- What Happens If I Get Into A Car Accident While I Am Using My Personal Vehicle To Drive For Uber Or Lyft?
- What Happens If Someone Borrows My Car And Gets in an Accident?
- What Happens If The Other Person Doesn't Have Insurance?
- What Happens If You Are Caught Driving Without Insurance In Florida?
- What Is Better Stacked Or Unstacked Insurance?
- What Is Considered Full Coverage Auto Insurance in Florida?
- What Is Full Coverage Car Insurance?
- What Is Full Coverage In Florida?
- What Is The Average Cost Of Car Insurance In Florida?
- What To Do If I Am Hit By Semi Trailer?
- What To Do If I Am Involved in an Electric Scooter Accident?
- What To Do If You Are Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver In Florida-How Much Car Insurance Does A FLorida Driver Need To Carry?
- What To Do If You Hit Someone with Your Car?
- What Type Of Spinal Injuries Do People Get In Car Accidents?
- When Electric Scooters Crash
- When In A Car Accident What Can I Sue For?
- When To Consider Therapy After A Car Accident?
- Who Determines Fault In An Accident?
- Who Is Liable For A Head-On Collision?
- Who Is Liable For A Sideswipe Accident?
- Who Pays For Car Damage In A No-Fault State?
- Why Are There So Many Uninsured Drivers In Florida?
- Will My Insurance Go Up If I File An Uninsured Motorist Claim?
- Do Not Give a Recorded Statement To Insurance Companies
- The Importance of Having Uninsured Motorist (UM) Coverage in Florida
- Top Things To Do After a Car Accident
- What is Your Personal Injury or Car Accident Case Worth?
- What Is a Diminished Value Claim?
- When Should I Get an Attorney For a Car Accident?
- What is Considered Bodily Injury in a Car Accident?